PDA

View Full Version : South Park Chat

Stardy
10-31-2007, 05:05 PM
Talk about the adventures of Kyle, Stan, Cartman and Kenny here!

(could not think of a first post ^^;)

fullmetal
11-04-2007, 02:23 AM
Well lets start with this. I'm a big South Park fan, so I obviously watched the epic trilogy of imagination land. That trilogy was just amazing, no word to describe it. Anyone else think so?

~WWB~

Fire Away
11-04-2007, 02:52 AM
Well lets start with this. I'm a big South Park fan, so I obviously watched the epic trilogy of imagination land. That trilogy was just amazing, no word to describe it. Anyone else think so?

~WWB~

I was just so happy to see the Christmas Critters again. The cutest little troupe of Satan worshipping woodland critters I ever did see. :D

Pooka
11-04-2007, 05:22 PM

~WWB~

Yeah, those were great episodes. Really didn't expect the ending with Cartman and Kyle. :crackup:

fullmetal
11-04-2007, 06:46 PM
I was just so happy to see the Christmas Critters again. The cutest little troupe of Satan worshipping woodland critters I ever did see. :D

I know they are the best, I think they made the imagination land trilogy. In the last 2 parts they were hilarious. Haha especially when they are going to war, and the squirrel is like, hey ya'll this is going to be fun and the rest of them are like Yeah, Woohoo! I can't wait till this season comes out on dvd.

~WWB~

Stardy
11-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Imagination land is not out here yet, its coming soon though, whats it like people, worth watching?

Shiny Loser
11-11-2007, 08:05 AM
Yeah, those were great episodes. Really didn't expect the ending with Cartman and Kyle. :crackup:
Yay, Stardy, you made it!

My brother loved that episode so much.. "Except for Kyle, who died of Aids 2 weeks later. The End. GODDAMMIT CARTMAN!"

Oh my god, I don't know what to say about that. It's just too funneh.

Anyone here watched the two episodes about Family Guy? Cartman is so cool in there. He is a genius to have come up with that plan of getting Family Guy off the air.

And at Stardy, I haven't watched it yet, I think you can though, on www.stansdad.com

EDIT: OMGF!! i MEAN OMFG!!!!! Imaginationland! I watched all three episodes online. They are WONDERFUL. I love the plot, there was satire, it was so freakin' funny!!! All the characters from previous episodes showed up, like the Critters and Manbearpig. Basically, it's all that South Park's ever been, portrayed in these three episodes~~!