PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Up's and down's

pikahero2
10-31-2007, 09:57 PM
Ok guys post your ups and downs of halloween here

....I dont have any ups this halloween but one very sad down....

When I was sitting on a stool beside the bonfire I nearly got thrown in on the stool by my friend "Damo" he was supposed to scare me for fun but instead of fun I burnt the side of my right leg but not badly though...I didnt have to go to hospital or anything that was good.

Also I saw a puppy rotweiler being thrown into a bonfire which was .....ugh.....Horrible..

Ups::

Nothing exept for teh candy but I had a sore stomach so I didnt eat that much...

Just post yours and have a little fun.

Furyflame
10-31-2007, 10:09 PM
Ok guys post your ups and downs of halloween here

....I dont have any ups this halloween but one very sad down....

When I was sitting on a stool beside the bonfire I nearly got thrown in on the stool by my friend "Damo" he was supposed to scare me for fun but instead of fun I burnt the side of my right leg but not badly though...I didnt have to go to hospital or anything that was good.

Also I saw a puppy rotweiler being thrown into a bonfire which was .....ugh.....Horrible..

Ups::

Nothing exept for teh candy but I had a sore stomach so I didnt eat that much...

Just post yours and have a little fun.
They threw a dog into a fire? o_O That's totally illegal!.....Unless you're in Texas. :P

Espeon EX
10-31-2007, 10:26 PM
They threw a dog into a fire? o_O That's totally illegal!.....Unless you're in Texas. :P

Lol, well, I never saw someone burn a dog or a puppy, down here in Texas. lol

Xerion
10-31-2007, 10:34 PM
Up's
You get to be someone else.

Downs
Cleaning up after a party
Cleaning Tolit paper, syrup, or eggs
Horrbile stomach ache

-Xerion

pikahero2
10-31-2007, 10:57 PM
Two people@

Yeah well lots of pets get thrown in and you see there bodys which is really horrible and sad....so I went in early 'cause of it.

Xerion@

You had to clean a toilet...ugh....horrible...I was going to clean a toilet once but of course I chickened out.

r

Pokeboy sarab
11-01-2007, 09:14 AM

How could they even do that? Was the owner some retard? And isn't it illegal? o.O

Shadow Kyogre GT2
11-01-2007, 11:08 AM
Ups:
I get today off school. I got some sweets, I scared the living (Or dead) Daylight out of my older sister at her friends haloween party, and I got to get revenge on my enemy by making a hole in and egg, and puting a firecracker in it on his doorstep. (Read downs for why I wantd revenge)
Downs:
I didn't get to play bobbing-for-apples, I got eggs thrown at my house by my enemy (Neighber) and the halloween party was full of older girls that wouldn't stop teasing me about my age (Jesus, are they going to get egged next year...)

Hakken
11-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Ups: I DESTROYED my block!
Went around my whole town with friends, and I have a big town.
Fought with other kids and won.

Downs: I didn't get as much candy, since I was busy.

Shiny Loser
11-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Downs... Every year I go to my school's Halloween Festival, and even when I left that school I still went. This year their new strict-Catholic principal cancelled the Halloween Festival because it involved ghosts. :(

But that's not all. I promised my friends I would still go visit them on Halloween, festival or not, but I couldn't make it... one of them stayed after school waiting for me.. I feel so guilty.

Ataro
11-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Eating too much sweets would turn a good little tooth into a rotten tooth and get a really bad toothache and your whole mouth goes rotten and your teeth all drops?

I'm scaring too many kids with this. :silenced:

Stardy
11-01-2007, 05:54 PM
UP's: CANDY!
Downs: I dont get it here...

People also do other things to puppys, I saw a Puppy Lab get used for shark bait once, it was horrible, police saw it happen though, and arrested the guy, and the dog survived, what is good.
But I never heard of Dogs in a bonfire before...