PDA

View Full Version : Operation: Anti-Trainer 3 (Discussion)

Exophi
11-01-2007, 12:40 AM
Sign-ups here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68254) and actual RP here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68928) for reference. This is a discussion thread for sharing ideas on where you think we should go with this role-play. Staying active here as well in the role-play is appreciated, but not required. If any non-RPing members of the pokemonelite2000 community want to comment on us, here is the place to do so.

Operation Anti-TrainerWild or tamed, make your choice!

Trainers have been trying to capture the true rulers of this land since they first arrived, centuries ago. The humans use these being for a variety of things, from battles and collecting to self-gain and the humiliating contests. They treat them as though they were animals. We realize that not all people behave this way, but enough of them do so that the creatures need to take a stand. A radical leader of the yet-to-be-pocketed monsters going by the title Commander Goldenclaw has tried gathering supporters for his anti-trainer campaign. As luck would have it, his ideals caught on quickly, it appeared that the resistance would soon move forward to overcome their oppressors. Humans also have their supporters, many pokémon consider their captors as friends now. The Operation Anti-Trainer Team (OAT) has a simple reason for this; the device used to capture its victims uses a subtle form of mind control, bending the will of a pokémon to the trainer who captured it. Some even consider the balls to wipe out natural instincts and memory of un-captured life.

The OAT goal is simple: freedom. They have plans for each region, and in each one there is a force ready to oppose the evil that is man.

Our Current Members ~
1. Judith as Nyssa the Wigglytuff (Pro-Trainer) and Lacombe the Serviper (Anti-Trainer)
2. Exophi as Didacus/Diego Goldenclaw the Zangoose (Anti-Trainer)
3. DreamWalker as Dorian the Dragonite (Nuetral-Trainer)
4. Vedros as Elos the Hariyama (Pro-Trainer)
5. someonerandom as Luke Walker the Human (Pro-Trainer) and Aqua Walker the Human (Pro-Trainer)
6. Darkness Arising as Phleto the Ambipon (Anti-Trainer)
7. ryoshin as Dante the Gallade (Anti-Trainer)
8. ChronoPika as Howler the Gabite (Anti-Trainer)

Lonsie
11-01-2007, 08:39 PM
I still don't know what to do for a character... :ermm:

Any Ideas?

Exophi
11-02-2007, 02:54 AM
Not really...

Maybe a Teddiursa? Or perhaps a Drifloon?

Lonsie
11-02-2007, 03:03 AM
I was thinking about a Castform, but that's a bit hard if I want to be anti-trainer...

vedros
11-02-2007, 04:18 AM
You should be something that wouldn't normally appear evil, yeah castform and teddiursa are good ideas. Drifloon is naturally evil because he tries to steal children, but he's a total tool. Don't choose Drifloon.

Exophi
11-02-2007, 11:59 PM
The RP has begun.

Pretty normal start up, you'll find it in the Pokemon Role Play section. A link has also been added to the first post of the discussion and sign-up threads in case anyone has difficulty finding the RP... :oops:

someonerandom
11-03-2007, 12:12 AM
The RP has begun.

Pretty normal start up, you'll find it in the Pokemon Role Play section. A link has also been added to the first post of the discussion and sign-up threads in case anyone has difficulty finding the RP... :oops:
Remember what you said before Exophi about human characters. When I rp is from the human or pokemon points of view? Im asking now because before you weren't quite awake lets just say.

Exophi
11-03-2007, 12:13 AM
Remember what you said before Exophi about human characters. When I rp is from the human or pokemon points of view? Im asking now because before you weren't quite awake lets just say.

... I don't know what you're getting at with the "not quite awake" statement, but you may RP from Luke and Aqua's viewpoints.

Sorry for the confusion I caused there.

someonerandom
11-03-2007, 12:15 AM
Ok, I think I'll post later in the rp. Or maybe right after you post.

vedros
11-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Sorry, I'm lost. What should I post about? Do I know about OAT, or what?

Exophi
11-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Yeah, the characters already know about OAT.

Rumours about if have been circulating around the pokemon world for over a year.

Most characters are either making their way to the meeting place to try and stop OAT before it begins (for the Pro-Trainers), or are trying to get there to join up (Anti-Trainers).

I'd really like to know how Luke and Aqua were able to find out about it though... Did a psychic pokemon tell them or something? :ermm:

vedros
11-24-2007, 06:39 PM
This is the final loose end I have to tie up.

Sorry Exophi, but I'm quitting pe2k temporarily, and will therefore no longer be RPing. My character hasn't interacted with any others, so just pretend he never existed.