PDA

View Full Version : Unattracting the Opposite Sex

DragoniteMistress
11-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Well, to get things straight I had an extremely uncomfortable run-in today. This boy on my bus (Was in my gym class in 7th grade) has been chatting away nonstop to me, starting a few weeks ago by asking if I was the girl he was flirting with that morning. Today he drew the line of revolt, I was sitting in an aisle seat and he was sitting by the window, and I stood up to let him off his stop and he said he's not getting off, so not paying attention, I sat back down and he continued chattering away to my stop. The stop where only two or three people get off of. He got off my stop, and started walking with me. He offered to walk me home, and being as nonchalant as I am, I said 'whatever' and he started yacking away, when we got to my place he asked to come inside, I said I had homework, and he asked if I needed any help. I refused, and he left.

So, PE2K, he's walked by my place six times already. So how do you unattract the opposite sex? ;_;

Neo Emolga
11-01-2007, 06:56 PM
File a restraining order. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

Telling him to "leave you alone" will just give him the attention he wants and will keep ushering his determination. Best way to get him off of your tail is to make him look silly in public. Wait until a lot of other people are around you, and if he's still chatting away and pursuing you, let other people around you know you're not interested in him. And if he keeps pursuing you, he's only going to further make a fool of himself in front of other people. Also, the more the people around you know this guy (his friends or classmates), the better the effect. He might be telling them you're his girlfriend or whatever, but if they see the truth that you're not interested in him at all... the truth will come out.

You don't need to be mean about it either, just make it publicly known that he looks very silly with what he's doing, and that you're not his type. The more people you have supporting you, the better.

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Cold, hard truth does the job for me.
Either that or piss him off by telling something far worse than the truth.

Be creative. :P

-]DU[-

DragoniteMistress
11-01-2007, 07:01 PM
Yeah, I thought about the oh-so classic "leave me alone", and then it dawned on me how he's the type to be in your face about what's bothering you.

I'm paranoid about 'dissing' people in public, so I'll manage it. For now, I just want to spread word I'm not interested if he'd stoop so low to spread rumors, so I'm considering going over my friends to discuss it, perhaps, or hopefull she'll come over here. I really don't get what I could have done to attract him, I'm considered anti-social and am rather 'cold' and distant to him in particular.

Thanks Neo and DU~

earth_type_rule
11-01-2007, 07:29 PM
I agree with DU much. The dutch girls these days are very harsh. They smack you in the face if you bother them. But I wouldn't do that. Just say to him what's up your mind, and just put him on his place.

If it doesn't work, then say you already have a boyfriend :P

Finchy
11-01-2007, 08:21 PM
Tell him you're batting for the other team. If he keeps at it, go with Neo.

Khashoggi
11-01-2007, 08:23 PM
Reveal all of your outlandish fetishes to him.

earth_type_rule
11-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Reveal all of your outlandish fetishes to him.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

If nothing works, this will :P

Emily
11-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Kick him where it hurts. It worked for a guy that likes me.

xDesires-Lovex
11-01-2007, 08:34 PM
Bad hair really turns me off D:

Thats me anyway :P

theEND
11-01-2007, 08:42 PM
In the US, we call it a slap. In China, we call it "going Kung-Fu on your rear end".

Either dig deeper into the relationship to see if he is generally a guy you're better off with, or push him aside every now and then. Although it's true that it's a person's choice on whether he or she likes him or her, for women, they have to stick with a guy they know they won't get into many fights or arguments with. Either that, or manipulate the relationship you have with him, and use him to get things or do things for you. O_O

Rawr. >:3 I will never manipulate my Myaa Myaa-chan, even if my life depended on it. >:( I will be straight forward every time! >:3

Seawolf
11-01-2007, 08:42 PM
I smell a stalker in the making.

Just tell him you are not interested, if you really want him to get the message. You could always start eating food with garlic in it, too. That would turn anyone off.

Tamer Marco
11-01-2007, 08:44 PM
You can just tease him for a little while, and crush his little heart.

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-01-2007, 08:45 PM
I smell a stalker in the making.

Just tell him you are not interested, if you really want him to get the message. You could always start eating food with garlic in it, too. That would turn anyone off.
Well, depends...
Garlic has the potential to work as an aphrodesiac last time I checked.
Something to do with the heart and the blood vessels. :P

And lol at the 1337 thread, CP.

-]DU[-

Seawolf
11-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Well, depends...
Garlic has the potential to work as an aphrodesiac last time I checked.
Something to do with the heart and the blood vessels. :P

And lol at the 1337 thread, CP.

-]DU[-

It smells nasty to me. :(

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-01-2007, 08:51 PM
It smells nasty to me. :(
I was trying to say that eating enough garlic turns the consumer on.
Other people will get turned off, yea.

Garlic only smells nasty for some reason if you haven't been eating it as well.
Got to love the hoard effect.

-]DU[-

Professor Geoffrey
11-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Kick him where it hurts. It worked for a guy that likes me.

Ouch. >o< Hit him hard, and he'll sing soprano for the rest of his miserable life. Didn't exactly work with one guy who kicked him where it hurt today... He only got the right side. I know. I'm discusting. XD

I'd go with Neo, personally. I don't like the use of violence... or the use of hurtful words... Speaking of hurtful words, I just lost three friends today! Yeah, long story, but it was more like me throwing them away.

Hatchet
11-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Ouch. >o< Hit him hard, and he'll sing soprano for the rest of his miserable life. Didn't exactly work with one guy who kicked him where it hurt today... He only got the right side. I know. I'm discusting. XD

I'd go with Neo, personally. I don't like the use of violence... or the use of hurtful words... Speaking of hurtful words, I just lost three friends today! Yeah, long story, but it was more like me throwing them away.

He'll be falsetto. :)
And yes, go with Geoffreys-Darkness advice.

Professor Geoffrey
11-01-2007, 09:06 PM
He'll be falsetto. :)
And yes, go with Geoffreys-Darkness advice.

Well... that too! Darn, I forgot about falsetto... How could I forget, when my favorite American Idol contestant didn't sing Falsetto on the Bee Gees night?

EmBreon
11-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Tell him you're batting for the other team.

That would most likely turn him on more if he's your stereotypical male. :P

Yen
11-01-2007, 09:32 PM
I say~ Go with either Neo or Geoffrey's advice. :3

earth_type_rule
11-01-2007, 09:32 PM

God, do you know males correct.

LS
11-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Just go like.. Sorry I have a boyfriend and he's in the 11th grade or something. lmfao.

Yen
11-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Just go like.. Sorry I have a boyfriend and he's in the 11th grade or something. lmfao.
x33

That works EVERY time. -- NOT THAT I WOULD KNOW know since I'm not the sort of girl to turn guys on. ;D

Does it really work?? o_O

earth_type_rule
11-01-2007, 09:41 PM

xD

You should burp in his face, and fart near him just to let him run away and scream like a girl. Then you act normal again. If he returns, then just "kick 'em in t3h nuts!"

LS
11-01-2007, 09:42 PM
xD

You should burp in his face, and fart near him just to let him run away and scream like a girl. Then you act normal again. If he returns, then just "kick 'em in t3h nuts!"

That works too. XD Or you can try the: I HAVE AIDS OMGFOMGOMG

Charbok
11-01-2007, 09:56 PM
When people really like you, you have 3 choices.

1. Take it as a compliment, and go on with your life.
2. Ignore him/tell him to make like a tree and leaf you alone.
3. Chainsaws and human heads make lovely pairs.

Freddy Fro
11-01-2007, 09:59 PM

Yeah, I'd go with that last one there

Fro~

Yen
11-01-2007, 10:00 PM

-loves the second one- x3

Maybe you should try putting him in your shoes and annoying the heck out of him?

Well~ Maybe he'd take it more to the positive side and think you're interested in him.. -I got nothing-

Jackuar Link
11-01-2007, 10:02 PM
Rule 34 says you can have a fetish for cacti. Try that. xD

Mystic_Mew
11-02-2007, 01:35 AM
Well, Im pursuing a fine laddy and every time I ask her to be my girl friend she always says "Maybe" "I'll think about it" "Ill know later" that ticks me off, try to let him down easy.Or you can flat out ignore him, or my personal worst EVA, t3h k1ck t0 t3h nUtZ!

Shiny Loser
11-02-2007, 08:02 AM
Well, if the creator still needs more advice I have some.. If you really don't like him just say a very mean thing, like a swear word or something, to his face, and remember: MEAN IT. That'll put him off track immediately, and it's not likely he's going to want to sit by you on the bus again. Kicking him in the balls won't help, he'll just love it. But physical damage not involving the testicles, like slamming him deliberately with a basketball during PE or merely a punch (but NOT a slap, that's girly. Make him feel you're masculine), would certainly be helpful. If you don't think your heart would be hard enough to do these surefire unattractions, maybe you should try getting a crush, flirting very obviously, and making the guy know that you're onto someone else, so why not he give up.

hsb39
11-02-2007, 08:24 AM
Talk Pokemon around him. A lot. Talk about EV training, IV breeding, talk about tiers. Write a critical analysis between the differences and why they matter between Garchomp and Salamence. He will get very bored of you then. Otherwise you could only like a guy if he can prove that he is gay, or that you used to be a guy.

MustangGT
11-02-2007, 08:14 PM
Talk Pokemon around him. A lot. Talk about EV training, IV breeding, talk about tiers. Write a critical analysis between the differences and why they matter between Garchomp and Salamence. He will get very bored of you then. Otherwise you could only like a guy if he can prove that he is gay, or that you used to be a guy.

1. If he's such a nerd as she claims, then he may enjoy learning of the difference(coughSallyFTWcough)
2. THAT is something I dont ever wanna be told. It would turn me off like shooting a light bulb

RonRaygunX3
11-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Just tell him that your gay or that you don't like him.

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-03-2007, 01:53 AM
1: Kick him... There...
2: Say that you're gay. That one always works. (or Lesbian, if you're a girl... I dont check)

FireBrawl Latios
11-03-2007, 04:09 AM
Say you have a wish to see three things. If he agrees to fulfill your wish, say you want to see the following things: his dead body, his funeral, and his grave. Or better still, his teddy bear, night light etc.

Sixto
11-03-2007, 04:20 AM
Oh boy, here we go. I know I'll get a lot of eye rollers after they read this :p, but I guess you can call it stalking. This girl, her name was Amanda, she started doing the same thing this guy is doing, just not so much talking. :p I gave her a fake number, but somehow she found out my real one. Now here's how I know she was stalking me; I stepped out of my place to go get the mail and she was in I guess her friend's car, parked near the curb of the house next door. She thought I hadn't seen her, but I did.

What does this story have to do with the subject? Might not be a lot considering you're still young, but try to stop it before it gets out of hand or before you start to get annoyed. Just tell him he's not your type, he'll come around. Either that or tell him you have a boyfriend. If he finds out you don't, then he'll get the message of why you told him that. Might be a little harsh, but this is only if he doesn't get the "you're not my type" bit.

Hope I helped. :oops:

Exon Auxus
11-03-2007, 04:33 AM
File a restraining order. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

Telling him to "leave you alone" will just give him the attention he wants and will keep ushering his determination. Best way to get him off of your tail is to make him look silly in public. Wait until a lot of other people are around you, and if he's still chatting away and pursuing you, let other people around you know you're not interested in him. And if he keeps pursuing you, he's only going to further make a fool of himself in front of other people. Also, the more the people around you know this guy (his friends or classmates), the better the effect. He might be telling them you're his girlfriend or whatever, but if they see the truth that you're not interested in him at all... the truth will come out.

You don't need to be mean about it either, just make it publicly known that he looks very silly with what he's doing, and that you're not his type. The more people you have supporting you, the better.

Wow, public humiliation. I swear I didn't expect that from NP. :P

I say do the old trick where you go out with him and act really disgusting. Underhanded, maybe, but it's always fun.

Xerion
11-03-2007, 05:01 AM
You could just tell him you don't like him.

-Xerion

Neptune's Disciple
11-03-2007, 07:53 AM
Well, Im pursuing a fine laddy and every time I ask her to be my girl friend she always says "Maybe" "I'll think about it" "Ill know later" that ticks me off, try to let him down easy.Or you can flat out ignore him, or my personal worst EVA, t3h k1ck t0 t3h nUtZ!

All of her answers mean 'I want to say no but I'm no nice to crush your dreams outright so I'll just slowly punish you hoping you'll lose interest.' Find someone else for your own sake. If its not a yes straight out, move on, you'll only get humiliated.

Don't tell him that you're a lesbian or that you have a boyfriend, you shouldn't have to lie to him. Just tell him that you're not interested in him in the way that he wants you to be and that he's not your type. If he doesn't get the incredibly obvious hint, go with NP's idea and make it known to everyone that you don't like him and that you don't want him following you anymore. He should get the idea then. Hope the situation improves :happy:

- ND

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-09-2007, 08:10 AM
So, PE2K, he's walked by my place six times already. So how do you unattract the opposite sex? ;_;You have the right to remain silent. Use it. :tongue:

My suggestion is go to Properties, click, and de-activate "Turn on Animal Magnetism".

I'd say just remain silent, and talk very little. But my guess is that he's trying to get at a friend of yours, and he's using you. But even if he really likes you, what's wrong? Ah, young love.. <33 xD

xDesires-Lovex
11-09-2007, 08:37 AM
Ok, it lookes like its time for the drastic stuff!

BE DISGUSTING, EXTREMELY! Spit around him, cough on him, be a slob around him, He'll be like OH SHAITE I GOTTA GO.
Oh and talk R EALLY LOUDLY, It's such a turn off. =]