PDA

View Full Version : Team Yochi- We'll Fight For Our Right!

Pickleboy
11-01-2007, 09:13 PM
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc87/ShroomyPickle/Emblem.png
NOW RECRUTING!!

Welcome to Team Yochi. The first thing you should notice is that this is not a Clan, it's a Team! We work together to achieve our goals, and that's what a team is. In this team, our main objective is to bring equilibriam to all Pokemon and bring a feel of free and fair compitition. We will show the world that any pokemon has a right to battle, whether they be considered too strong or too weak. We, Team Yochi, will never fall before the scum that oppose us. Yochi symbolizes that everyone can get together without simple and circumstantial prejudice. That is what we gather for, and that is what we will do! Down with the evils![/CENTER]

Yeah, OK, enough of that. As with any group, there are requirements that must be fullfilled to enter Team Yochi. There are absolutely NO exceptions to these rules.

You may:
Use any Pokemon from the 491 legit Pokemon.

You may NOT:
-Use any form of hacked or cheated Pokemon, incuding half-legits, artificially set IVs, or just being Shiny for that matter.

-Already be in another group. If you are in a clan already, then you may NOT join this team. Team Yochi wants 100% loyalty.

Rules:
No Flaming and no Spamming. Other than that, do whatever.

In team Yochi, there will be 17 Groups with a Group Leader. Each Group will specialize in a specific type, with group specializing in mixes. The Leader will be determined not by skill, but by knowledge. If you want to apply to be a Group Leader, then in your Resime, on the bottom, type in "Applying for Group Leader". The Group Leaders will take a quiz that I have arranged. If there is a tie, then a battle will commence to settle it.

The Application
Game Name:
Nickname:
FC: (N/A if already in the sig)
Specialized Type:
Reason for wanting to join Team Yochi:
OMG! The Pancakes exploded! What'll we do!?:

War rules: I will appoint each of you your opponent IF you do not have a preference on an opponent.

This section will list the members in their respective type groups.
Water-
Fire-
Grass-
Electric-
Psychic-
Dark-
Ghost-
Fighting-
Ground-
Rock-
Bug-
Steel-
Flying- Skynerd1 (captain)
Normal-
Ice-
Dragon-
Mix- Killa Frog (captain)
President- PickleBoy

SHADOW SWORD
11-01-2007, 09:18 PM
Hmm, good luck with this I suppose...

rel_12
11-01-2007, 11:01 PM
good luck with this team. Hope it does well.

Pickleboy
11-02-2007, 02:58 AM
good luck with this team. Hope it does well.

Thaks. I'll need it.

pokemaster1111
11-02-2007, 03:01 AM
Yeah good look bro, you might not have enough luck in recruiting members since they're like in all the other clans. But, good luck anyways ^^.

Skynerd1
11-03-2007, 05:11 PM
Name: Kaden
Type: Flying
Reason: I want to prove to ye world that BIRDS RULE!!
Pancakes: eat them.

Pickleboy
11-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Name: Kaden
Type: Flying
Reason: I want to prove to ye world that BIRDS RULE!!
Pancakes: eat them.

Not a surprise, but welcome to the team all the same.

Killa Frog
11-24-2007, 11:52 PM
Team Yochi exists to liberate trainers from the discriminatory misleadings of things like the tier list, and from silly rules and battle clauses those who are too insecure in their ability to do battle create to protect themselves from a self-esteem-shattering loss. Team Yochi aims to maximise on individual liberties - the freedom to choose freely which pokemon you want to use and how you want to use them in an open and free battle against others with the same rights - the freedom to use the items you have obtained in the way you see fit to use them - the freedom to use a move (ANY move) as often as PP will allow - the freedom to win by the merits of your own skill and strategy - or to lose by those same merits. I'm proud to be part of this team, and of this movement - FREEDOM FOR ALL, AND ALL FOR FREEDOM!

By the way: it is possible to defeat a Gyarados with a Wooper. Is it particularly easy? No, but that just goes to show that all of your preconceptions about strength and capability should be tossed out the window.

Pickleboy
11-26-2007, 06:01 PM
Team Yochi exists to liberate trainers from the discriminatory misleadings of things like the tier list, and from silly rules and battle clauses those who are too insecure in their ability to do battle create to protect themselves from a self-esteem-shattering loss. Team Yochi aims to maximise on individual liberties - the freedom to choose freely which pokemon you want to use and how you want to use them in an open and free battle against others with the same rights - the freedom to use the items you have obtained in the way you see fit to use them - the freedom to use a move (ANY move) as often as PP will allow - the freedom to win by the merits of your own skill and strategy - or to lose by those same merits. I'm proud to be part of this team, and of this movement - FREEDOM FOR ALL, AND ALL FOR FREEDOM!

By the way: it is possible to defeat a Gyarados with a Wooper. Is it particularly easy? No, but that just goes to show that all of your preconceptions about strength and capability should be tossed out the window.

Well, that last bit may be going a bit too far...:oops:

But I'm glad someone here can see the light. Even though you haven't filled the application, I can already tell what it would say. With open arms, we (few as it may be...) welcome you to Yochi. And that speech was truly inspiring...

And I'm sure we're not the only ones here thinking this! Come on, everyone! If you agree with us, join Team Yochi!

Vincent_Valentine_4
11-26-2007, 09:39 PM
If i get on more i might join i dont mind uber battles so thsts cool and no darkrai so i could pwn this thing!

PaPeRpLaNe
11-26-2007, 11:27 PM

Sure if the Gyra repeatedly uses DD or Taunt or TBolt (though it's pretty stupid running TBolt on Gyra) and if the Wooper is Modest, running HP Electric, C-Specs and Max SpeAttack.

Killa Frog
11-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Sure if the Gyra repeatedly uses DD or Taunt or TBolt (though it's pretty stupid running TBolt on Gyra) and if the Wooper is Modest, running HP Electric, C-Specs and Max SpeAttack.

Like I said: Possible (a few well-placed Ice Beams are nothing to scoff at). The point is, when used the right way, any pokemon can be a valuable addition to your team, so experiment a little and figure it out for yourself. You'll get the most satisfaction from your win if you know you're fully responsible for it :wink:.

And to Mr. Valentine: hope to see you around! If you know people who enjoy playing the game the way it was intended, spread the word... and that goes for the lot of you!

Pickleboy
11-30-2007, 03:17 PM
We have three members so fwr, everyone! Two more and we can be put on the Clan List.