PDA

View Full Version : please look at this

Jose
11-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Well I'm having problems in my school because most people hate me I just wanna you're cincerity and please tell me the truth if this is back I iwll go from pe2k if it's like I don0t think this will be mods please don't close this until I edit the title I really need this.Sincerely thanks.
Go 0/5
keep 1/5

SuperT
11-01-2007, 09:23 PM
Well I'm having problems in my school because most people hate me I just wanna you're cincerity and please tell me the truth if this is back I iwll go from pe2k mods please don't close this until I edit the title I really need this.
Go 0/5
keep 0/5

They hate you, they hate you. I just talk to no one at my school. This is the wrong board.

Jose
11-01-2007, 09:25 PM
They hate you, they hate you. I just talk to no one at my school. This is the wrong board.

I put this here because here are more people and people know me more.

rellyms
11-01-2007, 09:33 PM
Why do you want to quit PKE2 ?

Linoone
11-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Why do you want to quit PKE2 ?

It's Pe2k, and yes, why are you gonna quit it when people are just hating you at your school?

Jose
11-01-2007, 09:36 PM
It's an opinion if most people say go I will go and if they say keep I iwll keep.

Jackuar Link
11-01-2007, 09:41 PM
Dude, if you are hated at school, there should be more of a reason to stay, since you have friends on here, and whilst being hated at school, at least you have comfort in the fact that you gave friends to come to on Pe2k. Hope this helps.

rellyms
11-01-2007, 09:43 PM
It's Pe2k, and yes, why are you gonna quit it when people are just hating you at your school?
So what you know I mean't.
It's an opinion if most people say go I will go and if they say keep I iwll keep.

Then you should stay I mean who hates you on here and on the outside world shouldn't effect your activity on here.

Jose
11-01-2007, 09:43 PM
Dude, if you are hated at school, there should be more of a reason to stay, since you have friends on here, and whilst being hated at school, at least you have comfort in the fact that you gave friends to come to on Pe2k. Hope this helps.

I need you're opinion because maybe here hate me to so I just wanna be sure for staying here and don't feel bad as sometimes I feel.

NinjaDuelist
11-01-2007, 09:50 PM
Don't think that just because many of your fellow students dislike you that you should quit Pe2k. People nowdays are hateful and shun you if you are even caught with a sticker of a Pokemon. You may not have friends at school, but you have friends here, and if you want to continue to have us at friends, then I suggest not disowning us.

-ND

Jose
11-01-2007, 09:52 PM
Don't think that just because many of your fellow students dislike you that you should quit Pe2k. People nowdays are hateful and shun you if you are even caught with a sticker of a Pokemon. You may not have friends at school, but you have friends here, and if you want to continue to have us at friends, then I suggest not disowning us.

-ND

I need you're opinion and I think that keep and no it isn't by that but I really hate school for the bad time I have there I have to be 7 hjours in a clasroom with everyone bothering me.

NinjaDuelist
11-01-2007, 09:54 PM
I need you're opinion and I think that keep and no it isn't by that but I really hate school for the bad time I have there I have to be 7 hjours in a clasroom with everyone bothering me.

What grade are you in? My opinion will affect it dramatically. And what options are there, as your statements are a bit difficult for me to understand, and I'm a college student.

Jose
11-01-2007, 09:55 PM
What grade are you in? My opinion will affect it dramatically. And what options are there, as your statements are a bit difficult for me to understand, and I'm a college student.

I'm on 5th of primary but all my generation bother me so I can't be like oh yeah no I'm very but very sad there.

nickkk
11-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Well I'm having problems in my school because most people hate me I just wanna you're cincerity and please tell me the truth if this is back I iwll go from pe2k if it's like I don0t think this will be mods please don't close this until I edit the title I really need this.Sincerely thanks.
Go 0/5
keep 1/5

definately stay we need you as a base leader!

please stay,

nickkk and the Pe2k Rangers

Jose
11-01-2007, 09:57 PM
definately stay we need you as a base leader!

please stay,

nickkk and the Pe2k Rangers

Thannks nik┐ckk I will add it.