PDA

View Full Version : Underground Rolling Station

The Crimson Rose
11-02-2007, 09:29 PM
This is for people who have bought their kits, have been approved, and are waiting for their chance to be rolled for. Note, this is ONLY for people without AIM, YIM, or any other IMing service, or if you have been waiting for over two days after buying the kit.

How it works is, if you have purchased your kit, you may post here. You must post: Your Name, The Date of which you bought your kit, and the current date.

Then, an official will answer back with your roll(s) A.S.A.P. Just be patient, and please note that not everyone that posts here will get their rolls done. So, don't overcrowd this thread. Thank you very much!

EDIT: Also, you must show a link of when you made the purchase, as extra precaution! Thank you!

-Cress

P.S: If a mod could sticky this, that would be great!

Elrond
11-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Noboys_Nerd
Date Rented: 11-2-07
Current Date: 11-2-07

I haven't got any messenger, so I don't have to wait, is that the gist of it?
Or, when you posted this:
Note, this is ONLY for people without AIM, YIM, or any other IMing service, or if you have been waiting for over two days after buying the kit.
Did you mean that we were supposed to meet BOTH requirements, as in:
No messenger AND has been waiting over two days

Oxygen
11-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Spinarak Craney
Date Rented: 11.2.07
Current Date: 11.2.07

No IM or AIM

Xerion
11-02-2007, 11:19 PM
The Date of which you bought your kit, and the current

Date of which kit was bought: 11-01-07
Current Date:11-02-07
Name: Xerion

Link (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1818110&postcount=2)

AIM isn't working, every time I open it, it closes on me

-Xerion

The Jr Trainer
11-02-2007, 11:44 PM
Date of kit bought: Nov 2
Kit used: Nov 2
Link (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1818978&postcount=33)

I didn't save it on AIM, so I don't have the AIM thing.

DC, you only need to post here if you need your dice rolled, not if you used it or not. Unless of course you've waited two days, and it just opened today so that couldn't of been it. ^^;

~JT

Dark Charizard
11-02-2007, 11:52 PM
DC, you only need to post here if you need your dice rolled, not if you used it or not. Unless of course you've waited two days, and it just opened today so that couldn't of been it. ^^;

~JT

Xd ****, I always read things wrong. :P I'm deleting that post. ;_;

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-03-2007, 12:02 AM
Eh... Cress, mind thinking this through a bit.

Since you rent the kit for the sole purpose of getting an item rolled by an official or whoever is allowed to, isn't it kinda pointless to expect the digger to come online just for the roll. If we can trust refs to ref forum battles, we should be able to trust people to roll for the diggers without them being there.

It makes sense, and it eliminates the need for a secondary thread. It's kinda pointless to use one post to rent the kit, and another to get the item rolled, since when you're accepted, all you can do is get a roll.

-]DU[-