PDA

View Full Version : Pokemocks Poll #1: Digimon or Cardcaptors?

SunshineWingull
11-03-2007, 05:50 PM
CARDCAPTORS COULD PWN DIGIMON A MILLION TIMES ANYDAY.

Master Aqua
11-03-2007, 05:55 PM
they are just not in the same legue digimon is far beter than card captures digmon like yughioh and pokemon are the 3 best "monster" series there has ever been

Xerion
11-03-2007, 05:56 PM
it obviously can't since it was canceled. And Digimon is still showing. I like both of them, but, I like Digimon more.

-Xerion

SunshineWingull
11-03-2007, 05:59 PM
it obviously can't since it was canceled. And Digimon is still showing. I like both of them, but, I like Digimon more.

-Xerion

That doesn't mean 'Captors isn't better. :susp:

Stardy
11-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Excactly, which is why I voted CC

Stubby Boardman
11-03-2007, 06:12 PM
cardcaptures was a great show

Light Manaphy
11-03-2007, 06:24 PM
I LOOOOVE CARD CAPTORS!

But I voted Digimon. Go Marcus :tongue:

RouteMaster
11-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Cardcaptors, I really liked that show - never fully understood it, but liked it all the same.

SunshineWingull
11-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Too soon, I know. #2 is up, and since these are lesser-known, there are 3 clips for each one. Remember to vote at both polls! :biggrin:

TeirusuFX
11-03-2007, 07:49 PM
And now...a quote from Ron...before the Yule Ball...

I somewhat hate Digimon...the only good one was the first season...

I vote Cardcaptors

I hate Cardcaptors, but I like Cardcaptors Sakura (yes, they're different)

"...Look at me! I look like my great aunt Bessie!...Smells like my great aunt Bessie..........Murder me Harry."

Phantasm.Angel
11-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Digimon was made before Pokemon, so if either oe of them is mocking, it's Pokemon

Seawolf
11-04-2007, 02:54 AM
'Cardcaptors' isn't even a series; it's a bastardization of the original 'CardCaptor Sakura'. I loved those comics when I was younger.

.AzureLight
11-04-2007, 03:05 AM

And that earns you a spot on my ignore list. Never ever start a thread with such a horrible post ever again.

Oh and I hate both of them.

SunshineWingull
11-04-2007, 01:48 PM
Digimon was made before Pokemon, so if either oe of them is mocking, it's Pokemon

They mocked it off the games then. :sleepy:

And Azure, that is NO reason for putting somebody on an ignore list, the people I have on there is...

1. A sexual predator (now banned because of me and Elmo's Heaven!!)
2. A n00b who told a bunch of lies that had NOTHING to do with the subject and got threads locked
3. A person that sent me a bunch of PMs asking for my Shinies SO MUCH THAT IT FILLED IT UP! (That's why I took the Shiny list and my Trainer Card off.)

Stardy
11-04-2007, 04:54 PM
But its his ignore list, so I think thats a good enough reason. *not trying to cause an arguement*

Neo Emolga
11-04-2007, 04:59 PM
I've only seen a little bit of each, but I like Cardcaptors more. But again, I'm not basing this decision off of very much...

Phantasm.Angel
11-04-2007, 07:32 PM
They mocked it off the games then. :sleepy:

Ahem, hence begins my list of reasons why Digimon is not a Mock-Up of Pokemon..
1.) In Pokemon you get multiple creatures. In Digimon, every kid ('cept Willis) had one.
2.) In Pokemon, you could always go home or to Pokemon Centers and rest. In Digimon, the kids had to stay where ever they could find somewhere safe.
3.) There are multiple children
4.) There's no evil rival, or gym leaders, or elite 4
5.) Digimon always go back to their cool form.
6.) People actually died

Following your supposed "logic", every show with monster's is a mock up of Pokemon.

The_Seventieth_Evil
11-04-2007, 07:38 PM
I found CC to be a more enjoyable show. Mostly because Star Trek: TNG reruns were on at the same time as Digimon and Digimon was a FOX/Spokane,Washington network show.
I also found the Digimon concept boring. Digital world? I'll take Reboot over Digimon any day.

Moonlit Umbreon
11-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Ahem, hence begins my list of reasons why Digimon is not a Mock-Up of Pokemon..
1.) In Pokemon you get multiple creatures. In Digimon, every kid ('cept Willis) had one.
2.) In Pokemon, you could always go home or to Pokemon Centers and rest. In Digimon, the kids had to stay where ever they could find somewhere safe.
3.) There are multiple children
4.) There's no evil rival, or gym leaders, or elite 4
5.) Digimon always go back to their cool form.
6.) People actually died

Following your supposed "logic", every show with monster's is a mock up of Pokemon.

Exactly. People who blame Digimon for being a Poke-ripoff need to shutup once in awhile. Digimon came first. Face it. Besides, Japan has no problem with it. Why should we? ACCEPT IT AND GET OVER IT.

I can't really vote since I've never seen Cardcaptors, but I'm going with Digimon.

Exophi
11-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Oh man... I loved them both.

For the past week I've watched about 5 episodes of digimon a night. *Points at DreamWalker* It's his fault; he pulled me back into it.

I find no doubt that both these shows were/are better than Pokémon...

I only really enjoyed the first digimon season though. Cardcaptors also got a bit stale when new villains started to show up.

I'm going to go with Digimon, even though both of the shows are worth watching.

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
11-04-2007, 11:39 PM
I can't answer this! You should have put a *brain explodes* option. I love both of them ^^
So I didn't vote.

_AshenEagle_
11-05-2007, 10:42 PM
Ehh, I voted Digimon, Reason being i grew up watching that show.Although i still watched CC every once and a while

Darth Murkrow
11-06-2007, 12:12 AM
I always liked Cardcaptors more. When I was about nine I wanted to be Sakura, no kidding. The concept of Digimon just... eh...

Cardcaptors ish t3h pwn.

Xerion
11-07-2007, 01:58 AM
Yet that is your opinoion, I don't believe CC ended, I beileive it was canceled. But Digimon has had 5 season, 4 which rocked! 1 which wasen't so good...(3rd)

-Xerion