PDA

View Full Version : Do you play warcraft3?? i need some friends.

Cybergear88
11-03-2007, 11:14 PM
I play warcraft3 and I was just wondering who else on this forum does. if you don't , its a great game. does anyone else here play it?

My screen name is trixerferkids. how about you?

Nirvash
11-03-2007, 11:23 PM
I play warcraft3 and I was just wondering who else on this forum does. if you don't , its a great game. does anyone else here play it?

My screen name is trixerferkids. how about you?

I used to, and do occasionally. I play WoW a lot though.

Cybergear88
11-03-2007, 11:25 PM
is that really addictive as people say it is?

Leman
11-03-2007, 11:30 PM
I play occasionally. Name=Leman.

Nirvash
11-03-2007, 11:37 PM
is that really addictive as people say it is?

Oh yes. Actually, it depends on what you do in the game. Heavy raiders can usually get addicted.

Cybergear88
11-04-2007, 12:01 AM
hmmm...i might consider it then. does it cost anything?

Nirvash
11-04-2007, 12:06 AM
hmmm...i might consider it then. does it cost anything?

$15 dollars a month for subscription.
$20 dollars for the disks and a month of free play.
Dunno how much the Expansion is.

It's fun, but it can get addicting.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com

George Jefferson
11-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Wow, I never thought the ol' WCIII would ever get some love here.

Yes, I do actually, but I don't have internets at home...

2wings
11-13-2007, 03:07 PM
Yes, i play Frozen throne though. Anyone mind helping me out? I have the expansion version 1.07 and i downloaded a DotA map, now it says i need a patch to play Dota. But when i click on "Battle.net" it finishes downloading and then when i click on it again, it just keeps downloading again and again without any changes.

Cybernetic Ghost
11-15-2007, 08:50 AM
Yes, i play Frozen throne though. Anyone mind helping me out? I have the expansion version 1.07 and i downloaded a DotA map, now it says i need a patch to play Dota. But when i click on "Battle.net" it finishes downloading and then when i click on it again, it just keeps downloading again and again without any changes.

I'd uninstall and reinstall, go straight to B.net, and see if it updates and patchs fine. If not, check Bliz tech support or try out a mirror dl of the patch you need.

I have it, but not on this computer. I may install it later and see if this one can handle it till I fix my old one or get a new one, but I generally play Dota instead of ladder