PDA

View Full Version : *lockers*

Cow_Guy
11-04-2007, 09:49 AM
This thread is a pathetic piece of... uh, poop.

pikahero2
11-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Um..The First one...Not sure probaly sprite art.

The second one is defenatly call people to solve it.

Emily
11-04-2007, 10:05 AM
1. You have 5 minutes to leave for a month. Other than the Leave Thread, what would be the last thread you'd post in?

I'd probably post in one of the URPG sections. :tongue:

2. Your internet connection will fail permanently in 1 minute (unless you call the company.) What would you rather do? Stay on PE2K, for another minute*? ...Or, would you call the company to solve the problem?

I'd call the company, of course!

Neptune's Disciple
11-04-2007, 10:25 AM
I'd post in my sprite shop, or sprite comp (starts tomorrow people, get excited!). And who wouldn't call the company? Even if you were an addict, it would still make much more sense (even though this sentence doesn't) to call the company so that they can fix the problem and you can get back on here for much longer than one minute...

ND

earth_type_rule
11-04-2007, 10:35 AM
1. Prolly something in URPG
2. Let someone fix my problem. Though, we basicly never have internet failures, so we don't need that :P

Cow_Guy
11-04-2007, 10:35 AM
I'd post in my sprite shop, or sprite comp (starts tomorrow people, get excited!). And who wouldn't call the company? Even if you were an addict, it would still make much more sense (even though this sentence doesn't) to call the company so that they can fix the problem and you can get back on here for much longer than one minute...

ND

I mean the following addict:

omgomgilovepe2klololooliwannastayonitallthetimewit houtgettingupz

Basically the average "I don't want to leave for one second addict."

Neptune's Disciple
11-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Basically the average "I don't want to leave for one second addict."

Ah, so me one year ago?

Cow_Guy
11-04-2007, 10:58 AM
...I don't know. I wasn't here last year. :tongue:

Shiny Loser
11-04-2007, 12:16 PM
1. I would hastily finish the last request in my shop and post it before leaving.

FireBrawl Latios
11-05-2007, 06:41 AM
1. No other thread. Heck, I don't even post in the Leave Thread when I leave.

2. Call the company, duh.

miyoun
11-05-2007, 02:57 PM
I'd probably post in the Moe club.

<__<

I'd probably call the guy whilst on PE2k. Though, I'll just be lurking rather than posting.

!CeMAn
11-05-2007, 11:03 PM
I don't know what thread i'd post in.
Probably make my own. Something amazing that will still be posted in after the month. Unfortunately, threads that last that long with any intelligent conversation are few and far between. Never could turn away a challenge and i work best under pressure.