PDA

View Full Version : Pokemocks Poll #3: Yu-Gi-Oh! or Yu-Gi-Oh! GX?

SunshineWingull
11-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Nice tension here, huh? :wink:

I hate both, but I like GX A LITTLE. Plus, I LOOOOOOOOOOVE the theme song... A lot... A real lot...

Stubby Boardman
11-04-2007, 09:32 PM
yeah i like the dueling but hate everything else i voted for gx but i could be voting wrong but how is yugioh/gx anything related to pkmn

_AshenEagle_
11-05-2007, 10:56 PM
The original in my opinion was better in terms of battles and tension between the main characters really built it better than gx...

TeirusuFX
11-05-2007, 11:50 PM
The first one was really good

The sencond is funny

But goodness > funny

♪LoaferBoyzX♪

http://i3.tinypic.com/2hoinpx.jpg

Professor Geoffrey
11-06-2007, 02:22 AM
Yu-Gi-Oh! is better than lame Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. I can't believe they continued this... I can't believe that the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game is better than Pokemon's in sales...

The_Seventieth_Evil
11-06-2007, 05:54 AM
I played YGO in High school and at local tourneys. Was never that great. Preferred to collect. Left the scene about four sets beyond Magician's Force.

Hypocrisy is Fun
11-06-2007, 06:04 AM
GX is just sad. Theres no real inviting story or anything. The whole concept is just silly.

Master Aqua
11-06-2007, 08:27 AM
GX makes yu-gi-oh tv sereies suck it is a mistake and anyone who actually likes it probally has never watched the origonal yugioh. GX makes yughioh kidddy and baoring and sucks the fun out of yughioh

gx sucks end of story dont argue i have all my friends who like yugioh behind me on this :crackup:

Mewchirio
11-06-2007, 06:14 PM
Original is better, but not by alot
Like aforementioned, GX has no storyline...

mewchirio

SunshineWingull
11-06-2007, 11:34 PM
Funny = GX.

Jaden: Ah... Wow...
Jaden's teacher: So you, too, wonder how one civilization could do such a thing?
Jaden: ...Actually, I was thinking about cheeseburgers.

The plot thing is bad, I know, but the original was a bit repeative (not NEAR as much as Pokemon), and Kids' WB! was weird about when it was gonna be over.

The last season of Yu-Gi-Oh!...

(One season later...)

The final season of Yu-Gi-Oh!...

(One season later...)

The very last season of Yu-Gi-Oh!...

(Hey, at least they never showed GX!)

GX isn't as repeated, and 4Kids TV!...never did the seasons thing. Nor with the original. GX hasn't had a new season yet, or at least on 4KTV!.

Ranma
11-07-2007, 01:26 AM
I like the original better.

EMO POWER!

Stardy
11-07-2007, 02:04 PM
I like GX better, no storyline, but at least its not
Random evil guy: I shall take your soul and rule the world*does not even atemp anything for 58 episodes time*!
Yugi: Your sick *goes emo*
every episode.