PDA

View Full Version : New Eeveelution?

Fire Away
11-05-2007, 12:15 AM
I don't know. I thought with Glaceon and Leafeon being introduced, the Eeveelutions were pretty much complete, but I still hear people wanting more. So if you could pick one (or more) new type(s), what would it be?

I didn't include every type Eevee can't evolve into since some of them are kind of silly. (Dragon-eon? :P) I put an Others option if you have an idea though.

Leman
11-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Stoneon, Ironeon, and Sandeon. Those would be the best. IMO

Moonlit Umbreon
11-05-2007, 12:18 AM
I really don't want anymore. There seems to be too many now. But if I had to choose, I guess Flying... which could go with Ground mabey.

Neptune's Disciple
11-05-2007, 12:49 AM
I would love to see a poison type, I think that would be awesome.

Other than that, the only 2 that make sense to me are ground and steel. Can't really see a flying fox... (no pun intended)

TheEvilDookie
11-05-2007, 12:56 AM
i like a flying version myself xD

Off the top of my head I thought of aereon :P

Stubby Boardman
11-05-2007, 01:45 AM
i vote for steel

steel type eevee would be one of the best

Bryce
11-05-2007, 02:56 AM
yup, i say Flying would be interesting to see... Ground would probably be the worst IMO

Quaint
11-05-2007, 03:03 AM
I think steel and rock, cos they sorta... go together, y'know?
people keep saying flying, but i think that would look weird...

Nitro
11-05-2007, 03:10 AM
I had the idea of this Pokemon ever since Glaceon and Leafeon were released. Presenting... Acideon!

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
11-05-2007, 03:11 AM
Steel (Metaleon), Ground (Eartheon), Flying (Cloueon), Ghost (Spookeon or Doomeon), Uh... whatever other ones I picked.
And a Draceon would be awesome, or Acideon.

SunshineWingull
11-05-2007, 07:38 PM
Veneon. I have a picture of it I drew, and... It's pretty cute.

TeirusuFX
11-05-2007, 07:45 PM
They will have a light type! And when they do, they will make a light type Eeveelution! As well as a ghost type...

Light: Suneon, Brighteon, Lighteon, or Angeleon

Ghost: Spookyeon, Inviseon, Glareon, or Ghosteon

♪LoaferBoyzX♪

http://i3.tinypic.com/2hoinpx.jpg

_AshenEagle_
11-05-2007, 09:24 PM
None. There is already 7 of them critters

Darth Murkrow
11-05-2007, 11:40 PM
I think there should be a ground/rock type (Terreon), a ghost type (Wraitheon), and/or a Normal type (Eon). Eon would be a way to use the Everstone, I guess, or it could just be every team's wildcard Pokemon.

I don't think they could pull off a flying-type Eeveelution. It would change from a cute, fluffy mammal to a griffon and... it wouldn't make sense to me.

Professor Geoffrey
11-06-2007, 01:28 AM
I'd like to see a Flying evo.

Believe it or not, I'd also appreciate Normal evo.

Team Pokemon
11-06-2007, 05:32 PM
A ghost type would be cool, named Phanteon. It wouldn't have any feet and it would look alittle like duskull

Charmander96
11-06-2007, 05:39 PM
I know! He could be a rock type called Elvis http://i21.tinypic.com/16ks7py.gif(Made by me dont steal!)

Master Aqua
11-06-2007, 06:07 PM
stell or gosht would be next it bale3nces things out more i voted gosht because i would rather have a gosht eevee evelution and i think its 50/50 weveher it will be either steel or gosht

DragoniteMistress
11-06-2007, 06:43 PM
None =l

I really think they pushed it with Espeon and Umbreon, frankly. The orginals would have been good enough. We only started thinking of more and more evolutions for Eevee because of the constant introduction to more and more different Eevee evolution types. Glaceon and Leafeon only go to show how the creators are running out of ideas, the newest members of Eevee's family really do suck in the competitive field, and only Leafeon is easy on the eyes.

Master Aqua
11-06-2007, 06:57 PM
glacion p owns and out of the origonal 3 types only jolteon was any good i think they need to come with because frankly only umbreon jolteon espreon and glaceon are any good. so i think this will be goshteon and steeleon im having trouble imaging a flying eevee tyope i do not think thats really posssible for it to make scence a flying type eevee

Fire Away
11-06-2007, 06:59 PM
glacion p owns and out of the origonal 3 types only jolteon was any good i think they need to come with because frankly only umbreon jolteon espreon and glaceon are any good. so i think this will be goshteon and steeleon im having trouble imaging a flying eevee tyope i do not think thats really posssible for it to make scence a flying type eevee

Actually the only 'bad' Eeveelution is Flareon. The others have roles that they can fill very well. Flareon gets owned by his movepool. :/

Mewchirio
11-06-2007, 07:00 PM
There should be Evee's for all types.
Seriously...

Mewchirio

DragoniteMistress
11-06-2007, 07:00 PM
No offense, but your post was rather hard to read.

The original three of Eevee's evolutions only seemed the best. Espeon's defenses are horrid, and yes I will admit Umbreon is attractive for its defenses, but Leafeon has an extremely limited movepool for its stats and Glaceon is really rather weak, only proving itself semi-worthy in Hail teams. Flareon is a beast in UU/NU battling, Jolteon is one of the best openers most people have ever known, and Vaporeon is a godly bulky Water-type.

Fire Away
11-06-2007, 07:03 PM
No offense, but your post was rather hard to read.

The original three of Eevee's evolutions only seemed the best. Espeon's defenses are horrid, and yes I will admit Umbreon is attractive for its defenses, but Leafeon has an extremely limited movepool for its stats and Glaceon is really rather weak, only proving itself semi-worthy in Hail teams. Flareon is a beast in UU/NU battling, Jolteon is one of the best openers most people have ever known, and Vaporeon is a godly bulky Water-type.

Leafeon is the best Swords Dance passer in the game, IMO. Glaceon can work well out of Hail teams with some proper support, and Espeon passes Calm Minds.

That was amazingly off-topic though. :oops:

Golden-Silver
11-06-2007, 07:07 PM
I went for Ghost and other for dragon.

Imagine dracoeon lol

Shen
11-06-2007, 07:16 PM
Lesse here...

Ghost- Spectreon

Flying- Gusteon

Steel- Tungsteon

Dragon- Draceon

Those would be some interesting Eeveelutions IMO.

Master Aqua
11-06-2007, 07:23 PM
Lesse here...

Ghost- Spectreon

Flying- Gusteon

Steel- Tungsteon- is this elvelution you imaged radio active? just a question not ment to be an insult

Dragon- Draceon

Those would be some intresting Eeveelutions IMO.

yes they would be quite inreasting eevee elution of eevee but i think steel type eevee would be called steeleon

Llama Commando
11-06-2007, 09:16 PM
I voted Steel even though I'm torn. I think that whatever type they are they need more original names than the last two.

EXAMPLES OF EVERY TYPE YET UNUSED:

Steel: Oreon (Oreon coming from ore, which is a rock with minerals in it. I know, it kind of sounds like Oreo.)
Flying: Gusteon (Gusteon coming from gust, which is a sudden burst of wind.)
Ground: Terreon (Terreon coming from terracotta, which is another word for earth, ground, etc.)
Poison: Toxeon (Toxeon coming from Toxic, which means poisonous to a dangerous level.)
Ghost: Spiriteon or Bansheeon (Spiriteon and Bansheeon coming from Spirit and Banshee, a different word for a ghost and a different kind of ghost, respectively.)
Rock: Igneon (Igneon coming from Igneous, which is one of the three kinds of rock.)
Fighting: Brawleon (Brawleon coming from brawl, another word for a fight.)
Dragon: Draceon (Draceon coming from draco, the Latin word for dragon.
Bug: Wanzeon (Wanzeon coming from wanze, the German word for bug.)

Ranma
11-07-2007, 12:27 AM
Steel
Ghost
???
Dragon

EMO POWER!

EmBreon
11-07-2007, 12:39 AM
I'd have to say Ghost, simply because of the fact that there are so few Ghost types in the first place.

And because it could be called Caspereon. :D Yes, I am kidding...

Sixto
11-07-2007, 02:54 AM
Dunno why Dragon's not on here, it would make sense since it would complete the "Special" chain.

vedros
11-07-2007, 08:30 PM
I can't imagine a Flying or Ghost evo.
I don't know why you didn't include Poison or Bug though!

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-09-2007, 07:45 AM
I think Nintendo needs to make a Steel evolution of Eevee. I can't imagine Eevee in any of the other types as an evolution, except Steel, so I guess my vote's for Stee-vee.

Darth Murkrow
11-10-2007, 11:40 PM
I can't imagine a Flying or Ghost evo.
I don't know why you didn't include Poison or Bug though!

Not saying Noxeon (Nox=noxious=poison) wouldn't be a bad thing, but bug wouldn't make sense. Again, changing from a mammal into an insect... it doesn't really work like that.

My vote is still for Terreon (terra, as aforementioned=ground/rock) and Wraitheon (wraith=evil spirit=ghost). No dragons, no birds, no bugs.

Edit: Oh, and Eon (Eon= Eevee's Japanese name= normal). I would imagine that a normal-type eeveelution would be more versatile in terms of roles and TM-learnage.

Lord94
11-11-2007, 12:18 AM
I'd day a steeel type, a ground type and a dragon type eeveelutions are the future.

The_Seventieth_Evil
11-11-2007, 04:49 PM
A Normal type with the Scrappy ability and Camoflage in its moveset would be nice. Flying would be nice as well as all there has been till now is dual Flyers. Arceus and Porygons seemto have become the only exceptions. I am unsure of which ability would be best though.

Lord94
11-11-2007, 04:54 PM
It's possible there won't be a new eeveelution... Third generation is proof of that.

Xtra
11-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Eluxe. Duh. It'd be awesome. Eevee evolving into something normally, and that evolving into other evolutions.

Synester
11-11-2007, 06:01 PM
I'd like to see a Poison or a Ghost type Pokemon.

|SZ|

CkVertigo
11-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Even though it makes no sense, I chose ghost.
Spirits rock yo sox. :cool: