PDA

View Full Version : What's the strangest thing you've ever done?

General Dunsparce
11-05-2007, 03:31 PM
Yes, I want to know....

!CeMAn
11-05-2007, 11:08 PM
About 2 months ago, i found one of those plastic prize eggs you get toys in for a dollar from machines. Realising i had a few scoops of strawberry jam in the fridge which i'll never eat, i filled up the egg and saved it for a week. Then i hurled it at my living room wall to entertain a friend.

What. A. Mess.
It looked like a cat smacked into the wall at about 200km/hour

That's strange, right? Everybody asked why the hell i did it.
"Cuz it's fun."

RonRaygunX3
11-05-2007, 11:16 PM
Uhh. One time I pooped in a jar then put some eggs in there and stink bombs. Then I let it sit for a few weeks then I threw it at my neighbors front door. I know, I'm messed up. This was when I was seven by the way.

Freddy Fro
11-05-2007, 11:20 PM
Uhh. One time I pooped in a jar then put some eggs in there and stink bombs. Then I let it sit for a few weeks then I threw it at my neighbors front door. I know, I'm messed up. This was when I was seven by the way.

My Gosh, you really were messed up big time :D

Fro~

PS: I've never done a single thing strange... Well... That I can think of atm :D

PS:PS: Oh btw Ron, what did the neighbors say? XD

RonRaygunX3
11-05-2007, 11:27 PM
My Gosh, you really were messed up big time :D

Fro~

PS: I've never done a single thing strange... Well... That I can think of atm :D

PS:PS: Oh btw Ron, what did the neighbors say? XD
Lol they never found out it was me.

!CeMAn
11-05-2007, 11:32 PM
:eek:
And people think i'm screwed up.
Good god... How the fook did you manage to keep a jar of poop and eggs hidden away for that long?

RonRaygunX3
11-05-2007, 11:34 PM
:eek:
And people think i'm screwed up.
Good god... How the fook did you manage to keep a jar of poop and eggs hidden away for that long?
Hahaha... I don't really remember this was like six years ago.

Frozen_Mystic
11-05-2007, 11:48 PM
I don't know... maybe collecting candy wrappers for the past 3 years :dazed:

!CeMAn
11-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Hahaha... I don't really remember this was like six years ago.
I know if i was saving poop and eggs in a jar with intent to defile my neighbours door, i'd remember some details of the experience.
I guess the idea of saving POOP and EGGS is no big deal to some weirdos.

General Dunsparce
11-06-2007, 12:22 AM
wow you guys that is pretty messed up>.<
Anyways the strangest thing I've ever done was in my sleep. I walked into the kitchen got out a plate and Cheese Burger from the fridge. Then I heated it up and ate it. When I was about half way done I woke up and screamed. This was about 4 years ago...

JentleViolence
11-06-2007, 01:56 AM
wow you guys that is pretty messed up>.<
Anyways the strangest thing I've ever done was in my sleep. I walked into the kitchen got out a plate and Cheese Burger from the fridge. Then I heated it up and ate it. When I was about half way done I woke up and screamed. This was about 4 years ago...

And this is from the guy who swallowed a battery whole before. Well, it's not as weird as what some of you other guys have done...:P

Err...a couple of years ago I ran around my house without any pants. My brother came home from basketball practice, opened the door, and was like, "WTF?" I don't know why I did it. xD

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
11-06-2007, 05:38 AM
Probably that time I spazzed at some kid at school. He gave a rude comment on what I was reading (Its for little kids, or something... it was in grade 2, I can't remember.), I hissed at him like a cat. Everyone treat me bad after that. Until they figured out if they sucked up to me I'd do their english and math work for them.

Gold Groudon
11-06-2007, 07:59 AM
Lol lol lol, your poop and eggs. That was hilarious.

Lets see, one time, i was hungry and i love meausli(i can't spell so shut up,lol) and got my head in there, so i hid in a cupboard from my parents still eating the meausli, and saying"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

One other time, i got bored so farted in the air and started eating the air. Then another time, i farted into a container and held it to my friends face and he threw up.

One last one, last friday actually. I had math and i was talking to my friend and i go hyper when it was raining and it was raining, lol. This is how it went: I am ben, my friend is nick by the way.
*please note when i speak use a quick voice*
Ben: One time, I saw a rubber Duck.
Nick: Uh huh.
Ben:It was on a pond.
Nick: ok then.
Ben: I picked it up and squeazed it and it said QUACK!!
Nick was laughing for te rest of the day.

I have some weird stories as you can see,lol.

earth_type_rule
11-06-2007, 08:04 AM
I wanted some candy, so I paid money for ONE stinky piece of candy. Why? I don't know. I was young that day :P

Gold Groudon
11-06-2007, 08:19 AM
Ok, that is fairly strange i think, kinda like me and my meausli( Once again i don't know how to spell so don't say anything).

miyoun
11-06-2007, 03:53 PM
LOL.

POOP and EGGS. ROFL. (i linked that post to one of my friends)

One time I yelled out "QUACK" in class. This was five years ago. We still laugh about it to this day.

XD

And I know ladies don't do this next thing, but trust me, it was hilarious. XD

One time my friend farted into a bottle, and gave it to me, so we opened it and threw it at her brother and our friend. XD She blamed it on me.

And another time (Today) I was dancing at the monument in McDonald Wood in Ellon (XD) and I was singing (really badly) and I choked on my gum and died.

My friend fell from the monument and his head went right into my best friends ass. XD

lol. and nothing interesting happens in my life.

Light Manaphy
11-10-2007, 07:19 AM
One time, I ate five Cheese Sticks, three Laughing Cow Cheese triangles, and one Cheesecake. What happened then? Major panic and extreme constipation, my friend.

Sync
11-10-2007, 10:16 PM
One time I licked a keyboard. Wasn't very good. o_O

Also, I've tried to make my cat dance. I'm wierd like that. :D

Nirvash
11-10-2007, 10:35 PM
I picked up the front paws of my dog, and danced with her once. :3

fefe31619
11-10-2007, 10:52 PM
I picked up the front paws of my dog, and danced with her once. :3
I do that many times with the dog next door until they moved lol.
I putted my third finger tip on my pinky third part, middle finger tip on my third finger tip, and first finger tip on middle finger third part.