PDA

View Full Version : Do you think of a certian Pokemon when you listen to a certain song?

Professor Geoffrey
11-06-2007, 01:39 AM
I know this is pretty random, but do you think of a certain Pokemon when you listen to a certain song? If so, can you list the song and Pokemon?

Pokemon

Dead or Alive (the one sung by Chris Daughtry): Lapras
Open Toes (Katherine McPhee): Cyndaquil/Quilava

Other Characters

Don't Cha: Larxene
I Just Want To Know Who I Am: Axel

-----------------------

I know some of you think I'm crazy, guys, 'cause I listen to songs sung by gals. But many of their songs I LOVE.

JentleViolence
11-06-2007, 01:43 AM
What an interesting question that is. :P

I don't think I think of a Pokemon when I listen to a song...but if I remember one, then I'll tell you.

Poring
11-06-2007, 01:43 AM
Nope. But there was a word for when something becomes associated with another thing you hear, smell, taste, or see...

I've had similar things like that happen, but they don't have anything to do with Pokemon.

General Dunsparce
11-06-2007, 01:52 AM
Nope this is a very strange question though...

Stubby Boardman
11-06-2007, 02:22 AM
voted for cookies i did

The_Seventieth_Evil
11-06-2007, 04:42 AM
When I listen to the artist (Trapt) and their song (Headstrong), I cannot help but think Bagon.

_AshenEagle_
11-07-2007, 08:51 AM
I dont really listen to any one song, but i do tend to have a strange feeling to play pokemon when i hear music in general

MaskedJackal
11-07-2007, 10:27 AM
When I hear "Napalm" by Schweisser, I think of Mewtwo, because I wanna kill it with fire.:happy:

silverfrost
11-07-2007, 11:32 AM
When I hear "Napalm" by Schweisser, I think of Mewtwo, because I wanna kill it with fire.:happy:

ROFL! I loved this response.

And to answer the question: No, not really. :o

TeirusuFX
11-07-2007, 07:49 PM
I have a list, cause I listen to a lot of music

-Dibbi Dubbi Da (By: Mayumi Kojima) {Katamari Damacy} / Lonley Rolling Star (By: Kabata Saki) {Katamari Damacy} / I'll Give You My Love (By: Aya) {Disgaea Anime Opening} [Thinking of: Latias]

-Psychobilly Freakout (By: Reverend Horton Heat) {Guitar Hero 2} [Thinking of: Spinda]

-Monkey Wrench (By: Foo Fighters) {Guitar Hero 2} [Thinking of: Sonic the Hegdehog]

-Mambo #5 (By: Lou Bega) [Thinking of: Quagmire (from Family Guy)]

-Katamari Mambo (By: Yuri Misumi & Nobue Matsubara) {Katamri Damacy} [Thinking of: Ludicolo]

-Follow Me (By: Kay Hanley) {Sonic Heroes: Team Rose Theme} [Thinking of: Amy Rose & Latias]

-Radar Love (By: Golden Earing) {Guitar Hero Encore: Rock of the 80s} [Thinking of: Lucario]

-Sonic Drive (By: Kageyama Hironobu & Takatori Hideaki) {Sonic X Japanese Theme} [Thinking of: Hitmochan]

-Turning Japanese (By: The Vapors) {Guitar Hero Encore: Rock of the 80s} [Thinking of: Pegasus (from Yu-Gi-Oh!)]

-Under The Sun (By: Do As Infinity) [Thinking of: Harvest Moon Magical Melody]

-You (Aggressive Mix) (By: Ayumi Hamasaki) [Thinking of: Chansey]

-Wonderful Night (By: Fatboy Slim) [Thinking of: Freddy Fro!]

-Simple and Clean (in English & Japanese) (By: Utada Hikaru) [Thinking of: Kairi (from Kingdom Hearts)]

-Sand Ruins / Dark Desert (By: Kenichi Tokoi) {BGM of Sonic Riders} [Thinking of: Jet the Hawk]

-SEGA Carnival / SEGA Illusion (By: Fumie Kumatani) {BGM of Sonic Riders} [Thinking of: Big the Cat & Cream the Rabbit]

The list goes on...I'll put them on as soon as I finish other stuff!

♪LoaferBoyzX♪

http://i24.tinypic.com/2h4cguc.gif

Nitro
11-08-2007, 04:20 AM
When I listen to the song "Smack That" by Akon ft. Eminem, I think of Jigglypuff and Clefairy because they both use Doubleslap.

InvertrevnI
11-08-2007, 05:57 AM
Krabby, Snubbull, Venonat
Mankey, Chansey and Zubat
Slowking, Ditto, Butterfree
Lugia and Caterpie
Oddish, Poliwag, Goldeen
Elekid and Nidoqueen
Victreebel and Magneton - Everybody Polkamon!

Aerodactyl, Seel, Machoke
Marill, Moltres, then Slowpoke
Articuno, Ditto, Muk
Flareon and ol' Psyduck
Cloyster, Kingler, Shellder, Gloom
Snorlax and of course Vileplume
Zapdos and Charmeleon - Everybody Polkamon!

It's time to polka
For Ponyta and Pidgey too
Come on put on your lederhosen
And try not to stamp on little Pikachu
You'd better grab yourself a partner
Like Tentacruel or Bulbasaur (Bulbasaur)
Hold on a minute - there's still at least a hundred and twenty-seven more

Including Ledyba and Omastar
Jynx, Bellossom and Magmar
Geodude and Arcanine
Jiggypuff and Mr. Mime
Don't forget about Sandslash
Exeggcute and Rapidash
Lickitung and Porygon - Everybody Polkamon!

Everybody Polkamon!
Everybody Polkamon!

I'm suprised this hasn't been brought up yet.

Bulbasaur...

Shiny Loser
11-08-2007, 10:19 AM
Here there's an electronics shop called TsanKwun. Whenever my brother hears the advertisement jingle he thinks of a Nidoqueen with a green background. And when he hears "Slicker Than Your Average" by Craig David, he thinks of a Marshtomp in a white background. o_0

Not me though.

Master Aqua
11-08-2007, 03:08 PM
well not really i think of characters when i hear a song suck as eye of the tiger i think of cluber lang and that song out of digimon i can not rember what its called but i inage waregarurumon climbing 8up venomyotismon what i mage is a click out of the program i seen the song authiliated with