View Full Version : ^<>The Official Elite Bandits League<>^ + Closed+

Pages : [1] 2

SHADOW SWORD
11-06-2007, 02:07 AM
The Official Elite Bandits League

http://i22.tinypic.com/2edwemr.png

^^Credit to Mark for the awsome banner^^

Opener:

Hello this is the Elite Bandits League, we are basically a league that will have in our possession badges that will be rewarded to those that can defeat each specific gym. In doing this project we believe that there will be an increase in battling activity and battle level of skill. But most importantly enjoy!!

Rules:

- First and foremost, do not post a EB application here, if you would like to tryout then please post the app. in the EB thread.

- Secondly, if I see any spamming or flaming then I will immidiately take action whether it be with Mods or Mark.

- Thirdly, if a leader does not respond do not flame this page about it, pm me the appropriate information and I will make a decision.

Battling Rules:

1. Format: Single elimination (lose and you're out), 6 on 6, Single Battle.
2. Pokemon Level: All Pokemon will be set to Level 100 using the Lv.100 Single option on Wi-Fi.
3. Species Clause: You may not use two or more of the same Pokemon on your team. Violators will be disqualified.
4. Sleep Clause: You may not intentionally put more than one of your opponent's Pokemon to sleep at the same time. Sleep induced by Rest and Effect Spore doesn't count, but you may not put another of your opponent's Pokemon to sleep if one is already asleep from Effect Spore. Violators will be disqualified.
5. Evasion Clause: You cannot use moves and items that increase your evasiveness. If a Pokemon with Sand Veil or Snow Cloak is present on your team, you may also not use moves or Pokemon that will activate those abilities. Activating those abilities through your opponent's moves or Pokemon is allowed. Violators will be disqualified.
6. Disconnecting: It is expected that when a match starts for a tournament, a person's DS is fully charged and has a very stable connection. A person in a tournament must also be in a situation that will not distract them or cause them to give their orders slowly, such as being under the table. If a disconnect happens within the first five turns, a rematch can occur, but if it is any later than that, a loss will be given to the person who is losing or would lose (usually the person who disconnects). This may not always apply. If someone who is winning is disconnected, a rematch can usually occur as well, since likely, it is due to actual problems (after all, most disconnects happen with the person losing). Report all cases of being disconnected in this thread or contact the Director immediately.
7. Hax Clause: No hax items, or items that increase luck, may be used. The following are hax items:

BrightPowder
Focus Band
King's Rock
Lax Incense
Lucky Punch
Quick Claw
Razor Claw
Razor Fang
Scope Lens
Stick

Anyone suspected to be using these items will have their team subject to inspection. Obvious violators will be disqualified.

8. Cheated Pokemon: Anyone using cheated Pokemon (that is, Pokemon with illegal stats, abilities, or attacks) will be disqualfied.
9. One-hit KO Moves: Using the moves Horn Drill, Fissure, Guillotine, and Sheer Cold is forbidden. Anyone using any of these moves will be disqualified.
10. Banned Pokemon: These Pokemon may not be present on anyone's team:

Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys (All Forms)
Dialga
Giratina
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Latias
Latios
Lugia
Kyogre
Manaphy
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Shaymin
Wobbuffet
Wynaut

Anyone using any of these Pokemon will be disqualified.

11. Legendary Pokemon: The following Pokemon are limited to one per team:

Articuno
Azelf
Celebi
Cresselia
Entei
Heatran
Jirachi
Mespirit
Moltres
Phione
Raikou
Regice
Regigigas
Regirock
Registeel
Suicune
Uxie
Zapdos

^^ Credit to Pokebeach or whoever for the list of the rules^^

City Gyms

Aqua Star Gym >> Leader: RonRayGunx3 >> Availability: Available >> (3-2)

Stone Edge Gym >> Leader: Zeige >> Availability: Available >> (2-0)

Martial Arts Gym >> Leader: Rinol >> Availability: Available

Hidden Forest Gym >> Leader: Blue Dragon Mew >> Availability: Available >> (3-3)

Angel Wings Gym >> Leader: NinjaDuelist >> Availability: Available >> (2-2)

Dragon Scale Gym >> Leader: Dud3 >> Availability: Available >> (0-1)

Nature Bug Gym >> Leader: fullmetal >> Availability: Available >> (0-1)

Crystal Ice Gym >> Leader: SHADOW SWORD >> Availability: Available >> (5-1)

Gym Rules:

^ Basically this is how it will go down, first of all a EB member will be the leader of the gym. The above info will display who the leader of each gym is and if they are available. If a gym leader has not replied to you in a reasonable amount of days then please pm me. If you lose against a gym leader than you cannot challenge that gym until 24 hours. There is no order of the gyms that you have to challenge.

Also if a gym leader loses there are still the gym leader unless otherwise stated.

If you lose you DO NOT have to start all over.

Also there is no specific type of pokemon you have to use for each gym/elite4.

Elite Four & Champion

Hope Diamond Elite Trainer #1 >> Leader: Zukirin >> Availability: Available

Flames of Fury Elite Trainer #2 >> Leader: Hyper Blaze >> Availability: Available

Empire of Beasts Elite Trainer #3 >> Leader: ShiniesRule14 >> Availability: Available

Static Light Elite Tainer #4 >> Leader: GreenEagle >> Availability: Available

Champion of Pe2k EB League >> Leader: KageryuEx >> Availability: Available

Elite Four & Champion Rules:

^The rules are basically the same as the gyms other than the fact you have to go in order from 1-4 and then the Champion. And again if the Leader doesn't reply then just give me a pm.

^^Challengers of the League^^

- Pokemaster1111 (1-4) Crystal Ice Gym
- Darkneos
- Korey11
- Bigboy (4-4) Aqua Star Gym, Nature Bug Gym, Hidden Forest Gym, Dragon Scale Gym
- Optimus Prime
- donal mc intyre (3-1) Aqua Star Gym, Angel Wings Gym, Hidden Forest Gym
- Joanges (0-1)
- senju (0-1)
- jasonwu91430
- Gold Groudon (2-1) Hidden Forest Gym, Angel Wings Gym
- Saito (0-2)
- Moe2 (0-1)
- spenny3
- --YuGiOHHHH--
- Pokegal

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/kanto/24px-Earthbadge.png Aqua Star Gym

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/kanto/32px-Cascadebadge.png Stone Edge Gym

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/kanto/40px-Boulderbadge.png Martial Arts Gym

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/kanto/40px-Marshbadge.png Hidden Forest Gym

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/kanto/40px-Rainbowbadge.png Angel Wings Gym

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/kanto/40px-Soulbadge.png Dragon Scale Gym

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/kanto/40px-Thunderbadge.png Nature Bug Gym

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/kanto/40px-Volcanobadge.png Crystal Ice Gym

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/johto/40px-Fogbadge.png Elite Trainer #1

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/johto/40px-Glacierbadge.png Elite Trainer #2

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/johto/40px-Hivebadge.png Elite Trainer #3

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/johto/40px-Mineralbadge.png Elite Trainer #4

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/johto/40px-Plainbadge.png Champion

Challenger Form:
Name (in game):
Friend-Code-
Clan-
Why you want to challenge the EB league-
Will this benefit you?-

So challengers and such follow the rules, don't spam and stuff and this can be a fun and a great learning experience for everyone. Have fun! :D

In Conclusion:

I really believe that this will not only benefit the EB clan but the overall battle center. It will bring everyone's battling skills to new hights and everything from there. Have a good time and apply for those Gyms EB!!

RonRaygunX3
11-06-2007, 02:22 AM
Can I be the aqua star gym leader?

Darkneos
11-06-2007, 02:52 AM
can i be champion

Shinies
11-06-2007, 02:56 AM
can i be champion
Only EB members can be leaders or Elite four.
You should read the rules.

Hyper Blaze
11-06-2007, 02:58 AM
Ehh, I don't get what types the E4 #1 and #3 are...

pokemaster1111
11-06-2007, 03:01 AM
So can I be like a challenger or something?

Shinies
11-06-2007, 03:03 AM
So can I be like a challenger or something?
You can be a challenger if I read the rules correctly.

HB: I don't think the Elite four has types.

pokemaster1111
11-06-2007, 03:07 AM
So I'll have to do like what Ash does in the show and start from the beginning Gym Leader?

Shinies
11-06-2007, 03:08 AM
So I'll have to do like what Ash does in the show and start from the beginning Gym Leader?
I don't think the order of the gyms matters.

pokemaster1111
11-06-2007, 03:10 AM
I don't think the order of the gyms matters.

Oh, ok. This sounds interesting guys, good luck with it. I'll be back to challenge ya'll ^^.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Ooo, Dragon Scale gym. *gets flag out* =P

What do you mean if we lose we're out? Like who'll then take our spots?

RonRaygunX3
11-06-2007, 11:36 AM
Ooo, Dragon Scale gym. *gets flag out* =P

What do you mean if we lose we're out? Like who'll then take our spots?
No I don't think the actual Gym Leaders can be eliminated, he means that if a challenger loses then they are out, then if they want to challenge us again they have to start from the first gym.

zukirin
11-06-2007, 11:40 AM
No I don't think the actual Gym Leaders can be eliminated, he means that if a challenger loses then they are out, then if they want to challenge us again they have to start from the first gym.

That seems unfair.

I think it should be that you can only challenge a single gym once a day and a maximum of maybe 3-4 gyms a day? Then if they lose then they can try again the next day.

RonRaygunX3
11-06-2007, 12:02 PM
That seems unfair.

I think it should be that you can only challenge a single gym once a day and a maximum of maybe 3-4 gyms a day? Then if they lose then they can try again the next day.
Yeah thats probably a good idea. Cause it would really suck to get to the elite four or something then just lose and have to do it all over again.

Hyper Blaze
11-06-2007, 02:28 PM
You can be a challenger if I read the rules correctly.

HB: I don't think the Elite four has types.

Yeah they do, than why is it "Flames of Fury Elite Trainer #2?"

Darkneos
11-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Only EB members can be leaders or Elite four.
You should read the rules.

where dose it say that

NinjaDuelist
11-06-2007, 05:18 PM
I call dibs on Angel Wings Gym. ^_^

dud3
11-06-2007, 06:42 PM
I like the Dragon Scale Gym.

NinjaDuelist
11-06-2007, 07:29 PM
You may like it, but I'd suggest calling dibs. ^_^

SHADOW SWORD
11-06-2007, 07:41 PM
Here's how it goes guys.>

If you lose against a gym leader than you cannot challenge that gym or any others until 24 hours. There is no order of the gyms that you have to challenge.

Also if a gym leader loses there are still the gym leader unless otherwise stated.

fullmetal
11-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Gym Rules:

Basically this is how it will go down, first of all a EB member will be the leader of the gym. The above info will display who the leader of each gym is and if they are available. If a gym leader has not replied to you in a reasonable amount of days then please pm me.

Uhmm Darkneos that should cover it. You can only challenge it if you aren't in The Elite Bandits. EB are the gym leaders and Elite Four. You can only challenge when we get everyone in a gym/E4. Oh and I won't be participating in it. I think this is a pretty dumb idea.....yeah so don't ask me to join.

~WWB~

pokemaster1111
11-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Here's how it goes guys.>

If you lose against a gym leader than you cannot challenge that gym or any others until 24 hours. There is no order of the gyms that you have to challenge.

SHADOW SWORD, can I be a challenger?

ziege
11-06-2007, 07:48 PM
OOO I like the stone edge Gym. Can I be that?

SHADOW SWORD
11-06-2007, 07:49 PM
Uhmm Darkneos that should cover it. You can only challenge it if you aren't in The Elite Bandits. EB are the gym leaders and Elite Four. You can only challenge when we get everyone in a gym/E4. Oh and I won't be participating in it. I think this is a pretty dumb idea.....yeah so don't ask me to join.

~WWB~
We all have our oppinions and I respect that, you are a great battler and I hope you the best in the future bro.
SHADOW SWORD, can I be a challenger?

I have already added you.

Edit: Yes Zeige, I will add you.

Darkneos
11-06-2007, 08:04 PM
can i be a challanger
and if i beat the elite four and the chapion do i become chapion

ziege
11-06-2007, 08:06 PM
can i be a challanger

You dont get it do you? EB MEMBERS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO BE THE LEADERS!

SHADOW SWORD
11-06-2007, 08:08 PM
can i be a challanger

Bro what don't you get about only EB members can be leaders..... I have also added the proper grammer rule.

pokemaster1111
11-06-2007, 08:09 PM
SHADOW SWORD, what'll happen if/when I, or another challenger, beats the Elite 4 and the Champion?

Darkneos
11-06-2007, 08:09 PM
You dont get it do you? EB MEMBERS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO BE THE LEADERS!

chapion is not the same thing as a leader
i wish shadow sword would answer in stead of the rest of you

fullmetal
11-06-2007, 08:11 PM
can i be a challanger

Uhmm yeah learn to make complete sentences with the correct use of the English language. Improper grammar will not be tolerated in this thread. You will not be accepted, if you

Not be accepted things:

1.) Don't follow the rules
2.) Start fights
3.) Improper grammar

If any of the following begin or continue with any of the challenger, be aware that you are going to be kicked as a challenger.
Now SHADOW SWORD I think a challenger form would be good so heres something I thought of.

Challenger Form:
Name (in game):
Friend-Code-
Clan-
Why you want to challenge the EB league-
Will this benefit you?-

Oh and Darkneos we are all part of EB. SHADOW just made the thread and will be running it. All of EB has contributed to this idea and such. So I will answer your question. No you may not be leader, champion or part of the E4. If you beat all of the gyms/E4/Champ then you can say: "YAY I beat the Official Elite Bandits League!" or some prissy crap like that. So challengers and such follow the rules, don't spam and stuff and this can be a fun and a great learning experience for everyone. Have fun! :D

~WWB~

ziege
11-06-2007, 08:11 PM

I wish you would fix up your grammer.

SHADOW SWORD
11-06-2007, 08:12 PM
SHADOW SWORD, what'll happen if/when I, or another challenger, beats the Elite 4 and the Champion?
When someone does that I will think of something, but it will probally be a iv bred prize.

I did answer, and do not start a flame war or else I will report you to a mod bro.

Edit: Thank you for the help Anthony!!

Darkneos
11-06-2007, 08:13 PM
When someone does that I will think of something, but it will probally be a iv bred prize.

I did answer, and do not start a flame war or else I will report you to a mod bro.

why i was asking a question

SHADOW SWORD
11-06-2007, 08:15 PM

Lets just get off of that subject but please work on your grammar and spelling...

NinjaDuelist
11-06-2007, 08:15 PM

I wouldn't push it if I were you.

Darkneos
11-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Lets just get off of that subject but please work on your grammar and spelling...

i cant i dont know how to speak your language correctly

SHADOW SWORD
11-06-2007, 08:25 PM
i cant i dont know how to speak your language correctly

At least put a period at the end of each sentence and capitolize what needs to be... like the first letter of a sentence...

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-06-2007, 08:36 PM
I like the Dragon Scale Gym.

Aw man. Now what am I going to use that flag on? :cry:

NinjaDuelist
11-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Aw man. Now what am I going to use that flag on? :cry:

Just give it to dud3. ^_^

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-06-2007, 08:43 PM
Just give it to dud3. ^_^

Fine. *gives dud "Property of BDM" flag* :susp:

SHADOW SWORD
11-06-2007, 09:08 PM
Once we get 3 more gym leaders we will start.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-06-2007, 09:12 PM
Once we get 3 more gym leaders we will start.

I guess since dud stole the dragons (even though I said I want'd them on the first page) I'll take the elves... hidden forest... :susp:

SHADOW SWORD
11-06-2007, 09:14 PM
I guess since dud stole the dragons (even though I said I want'd them on the first page) I'll take the elves... hidden forest... :susp:

Ok you've got it!!

RonRaygunX3
11-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Lol Shinies Rules stole the Aqua Gym Leader so can I be the Flame of fury Leader?

SHADOW SWORD
11-06-2007, 09:46 PM
Lol Shinies Rules stole the Aqua Gym Leader so can I be the Flame of fury Leader?

Yep you are in!!

Actually Shinies wanted the other one, so you are the aqua star gym leader now. Good luck!!

dud3
11-06-2007, 09:58 PM

Sorry BDM. I didn't mean to.

RonRaygunX3
11-06-2007, 10:02 PM
Yep you are in!!

Actually Shinies wanted the other one, so you are the aqua star gym leader now. Good luck!!
Yay!. And one question. On the first post when it says we are allowed to use one legendary does that mean that the Gym Leaders can or just the challengers?

SHADOW SWORD
11-06-2007, 10:21 PM
Yay!. And one question. On the first post when it says we are allowed to use one legendary does that mean that the Gym Leaders can or just the challengers?

Both but I doubt that anyone will.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-06-2007, 10:21 PM
Sorry BDM. I didn't mean to.

You still stole it... :susp:

RonRaygun: I think it's both.

Hyper Blaze
11-06-2007, 10:22 PM
I have 6 EV'd rocks, I want the Stone Edge Gym.

SHADOW SWORD
11-06-2007, 10:24 PM

Someone already called that gym, but either way you don't need a specific type of pokemon for the gyms. Its just your team.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-06-2007, 10:26 PM

You do know you don't need to use a certain type for the gyms, right?

Shinies
11-06-2007, 10:29 PM
Wait Shadow, what is my type?

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-06-2007, 10:32 PM
Wait Shadow, what is my type?

*points to last post* ^^

Rinol
11-06-2007, 10:32 PM
May I sign up? I can be whatever type you want.

Shinies
11-06-2007, 10:34 PM
*points to last post* ^^
YAY!
All my pokes are Beasts. :P

korey11
11-06-2007, 10:38 PM
i know it hasnt started yet, but i just want to reserve a spot.

Challenger Form:
Name (in game):korey
Friend-Code-1160 7131 2038
Clan-blazing shadows
Why you want to challenge the EB league-to get better and battle the best
Will this benefit you?-OH YA!

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-06-2007, 10:49 PM
May I sign up? I can be whatever type you want.

First you have to pick a gym. =P

Rinol
11-06-2007, 10:52 PM
Can I be one of the E4? If not I will be martial arts. If i can may I be flames of fury?

ziege
11-07-2007, 12:18 AM

H.B I have 27 Evd rocks.

bigboy
11-07-2007, 12:29 AM
NIce to see Pe2k finally has a league.
And since I now returned to battling I would like to challenge Leader ronraygun. Or any leader online for that matter.
As my first match to returning to pe2k.

ziege
11-07-2007, 12:30 AM
NIce to see Pe2k finally has a league.
And since I now returned to battling I would like to challenge ronraygun.
As my first match to returning to pe2k.

What the heck does that have to do with this thread?

SHADOW SWORD
11-07-2007, 12:31 AM
Can I be one of the E4? If not I will be martial arts. If i can may I be flames of fury?
You are signed up for the Martial Arts gym!!
i know it hasnt started yet, but i just want to reserve a spot.

Challenger Form:
Name (in game):korey
Friend-Code-1160 7131 2038
Clan-blazing shadows
Why you want to challenge the EB league-to get better and battle the best
Will this benefit you?-OH YA!

Your in bro.

Bigboy: Once our league has 8 gym leader spots filled we will start. So I will put you down as 1 of the challengers so far.

bigboy
11-07-2007, 12:35 AM
You are signed up for the Martial Arts gym!!

Your in bro.

Bigboy: Once our league has 8 gym leader spots filled we will start. So I will put you down as 1 of the challengers so far.

Ok, that's cool.
Just as long as I get a match sometime.

SHADOW SWORD
11-07-2007, 12:39 AM
Ok, that's cool.
Just as long as I get a match sometime.

Yea you will, there is only 1 more gym spot open.

ziege
11-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Yea you will, there is only 1 more gym spot open.

SHADOWSWORD did ya get those badges I Pmd to you?

SHADOW SWORD
11-07-2007, 12:56 AM
SHADOWSWORD did ya get those badges I Pmd to you?

Yea but I don't get how to display them.

Also the league is now open for battles!!!!

ziege
11-07-2007, 12:58 AM
Yea but I don't get how to display them.

Also the league is now open for battles!!!!

All you have to do is quote my message and copy and paste the quote to this thread.

fullmetal
11-07-2007, 01:00 AM
Alright everyone i'm actually going to do this, because i'm a low life white guy with nothing better to do and im bored 24/7.

~WWB~

RonRaygunX3
11-07-2007, 01:04 AM
Alright everyone i'm actually going to do this, because i'm a low life white guy with nothing better to do and im bored 24/7.

~WWB~
Lol that's a good way to put it.

SHADOW SWORD
11-07-2007, 01:09 AM
I still don't get how to do it Zeige, I will put you in charge of giving them out if someone beats a certain gym if thats ok with you?

ziege
11-07-2007, 01:13 AM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/kanto/24px-Earthbadge.pnghttp://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/kanto/32px-Cascadebadge.pnghttp://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/kanto/40px-Boulderbadge.pnghttp://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/kanto/40px-Marshbadge.pnghttp://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/kanto/40px-Rainbowbadge.pnghttp://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/kanto/40px-Soulbadge.pnghttp://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/kanto/40px-Thunderbadge.pnghttp://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/kanto/40px-Volcanobadge.pnghttp://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/johto/40px-Fogbadge.pnghttp://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/johto/40px-Glacierbadge.pnghttp://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/johto/40px-Hivebadge.pnghttp://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/johto/40px-Mineralbadge.pnghttp://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/johto/40px-Plainbadge.pnghttp://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/johto/40px-Risingbadge.pnghttp://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/johto/40px-Stormbadge.pnghttp://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z68/Krazi_cali_girl/pokemon/Badges/johto/40px-Zephyrbadge.png

More badges coming in the next PM
Now just quote this post and whne your about to send a message, just copy and paste everything and paste it in and edit in the front page.

pokemaster1111
11-07-2007, 02:01 AM
RonRayGunX3, I'm coming for ya! I challenge you first, do you accept?

SHADOW SWORD
11-07-2007, 02:03 AM
RonRayGunX3, I'm coming for ya! I challenge you first, do you accept?

He is offline right now, challenge someone else...

pokemaster1111
11-07-2007, 02:05 AM
He is offline right now, challenge someone else...

I know, I just realized that XO. I challenge you then fullmetal, you owe me a battle anyway.

SHADOW SWORD
11-07-2007, 02:07 AM
I know, I just realized that XO. I challenge you then fullmetal, you owe me a battle anyway.

I have to go to bed now but I'm sure fullmetal will be able to battle you, also when you finish the battle please post the results.

pokemaster1111
11-07-2007, 02:08 AM
I have to go to bed now but I'm sure fullmetal will be able to battle you, also when you finish the battle please post the results.

Will do.

fullmetal come out, come out wherever you are!

Edit: He's offline now....

Dancing Mad
11-07-2007, 02:32 AM
Please sign me up for this my fc is in my sig.

Name (in game):CJ
Friend-Code-In sig to lazy to type it out
Clan- Star Force Draco Clan
Why you want to challenge the EB league- To see if I can hold my own against the EB.
Will this benefit you?- Are you kidding me? Of course.

wildfire1313
11-07-2007, 06:21 PM
I'm in

In game name: Donal
FC: in sig
Clan: Banished Warriors V2
Reason: I like a challenge
Benefit?:Battling some of the best people on the site? Yeah it will!:biggrin:

I can only play during the week-ends so I'll challenge someone then.

Hyper Blaze
11-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Okay, then I'll take E4 #2.

zukirin
11-07-2007, 06:40 PM
I wonder who I will be... I wanted the one that SHADOW is in right now but oh well I guess I'll take 1st E4.

pokemaster1111
11-07-2007, 07:47 PM
I challenge you Blue Dragon Mew..

SHADOW SWORD
11-07-2007, 07:54 PM
I challenge you Blue Dragon Mew..

I have updated everything people, Pokemaster would you like to challenge me?

pokemaster1111
11-07-2007, 07:57 PM
I have updated everything people, Pokemaster would you like to challenge me?

It depends...Will you be on in a couple of hours as well?

SHADOW SWORD
11-07-2007, 07:58 PM
It depends...Will you be on in a couple of hours as well?

I might, well just challenge me or anyone else when you can.

pokemaster1111
11-07-2007, 08:02 PM
I might, well just challenge me or anyone else when you can.

1)Ok, I'll post here when I'm free to battle

2)Is there a limit on how many Gyms you could battle in a day(I read the first post and didn't see, I might've overlooked it though)

3)Zukirin asked for E4 #1, not #4

SHADOW SWORD
11-07-2007, 08:04 PM
1)Ok, I'll post here when I'm free to battle

2)Is there a limit on how many Gyms you could battle in a day(I read the first post and didn't see, I might've overlooked it though)

3)Zukirin asked for E4 #1, not #4

No there is no limit unless you lose to a leader, if you lose to a leader you have to wait till the next day to challenge any other leaders.

pokemaster1111
11-07-2007, 08:13 PM
No there is no limit unless you lose to a leader, if you lose to a leader you have to wait till the next day to challenge any other leaders.

Ok, that sounds good. And I'm looking to fight Blue Dragon Mew first....I'm not ready to fight you just yet...

SHADOW SWORD
11-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Ok, that sounds good. And I'm looking to fight Blue Dragon Mew first....I'm not ready to fight you just yet...

Ok good luck and post the results, it would be best to pm since she is online right now.

pokemaster1111
11-07-2007, 08:19 PM
Ok good luck and post the results, it would be best to pm since she is online right now.

Yeah...She replied back, but she didn't answer my question..:susp: Anyways, I'll challenge you a tad bit later, I'm not quite ready to battle you.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Yeah...She replied back, but she didn't answer my question..:susp: Anyways, I'll challenge you a tad bit later, I'm not quite ready to battle you.

I'm getting on now. ^^

SHADOW SWORD
11-07-2007, 08:26 PM
I'm getting on now. ^^

Ok, both of you just post on here the results of the battle.^^

I'll be putting battle records on the 1st page for defending there gyms!

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Ok, both of you just post on here the results of the battle.^^

I'll be putting battle records on the 1st page for defending there gyms!

I guess I win by default... I've been waiting for about 45 minutes and it seems obvious he's not coming. =/

SHADOW SWORD
11-07-2007, 09:36 PM
I guess I win by default... I've been waiting for about 45 minutes and it seems obvious he's not coming. =/

Hmm just post back when you guys can finish your battle.

Jose
11-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Challenger Form:
Name (in game):Jos
Friend-Code-3522-9004-9361
Clan-Icicle Clan
Why you want to challenge the EB league-For improving my skills.
Will this benefit you?-Yes much.

SHADOW SWORD
11-07-2007, 09:43 PM
Challenger Form:
Name (in game):Jos
Friend-Code-3522-9004-9361
Clan-Icicle Clan
Why you want to challenge the EB league-For improving my skills.
Will this benefit you?-Yes much.

Ok your in good luck!!

Jose
11-07-2007, 09:44 PM
Ok your in good luck!!

Thanks and hopuly one day I will beat you.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Thanks and hopuly one day I will beat you.

Well, till then we look forward to your challanges. ^^

senju
11-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Challenger Form:

Name (in game): Shonin
Friend-Code- 3050 - 4070 - 2443
Clan- The Black Emeralds / Soul Reapers
Why you want to challenge the EB league- to get better
Will this benefit you?- yes

pokemaster1111
11-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Sorry Blue Dragon Mew for not being on Wifi. I had to do homework XO

I'm still up for the battle if you are..

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-07-2007, 10:59 PM
Sorry Blue Dragon Mew for not being on Wifi. I had to do homework XO

I'm still up for the battle if you are..

Ah, I have it to... but for me it's a weekend. =P

Anyway getting on wi-fi.

pokemaster1111
11-07-2007, 11:03 PM
Ah, I have it to... but for me it's a weekend. =P

Anyway getting on wi-fi.

Ok, and good luck brah ^^

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Ok, and good luck brah ^^

Great going, you jynxed yourself. xD

Anyway, good luck to you too. :wink:

pokemaster1111
11-07-2007, 11:13 PM
Great going, you jynxed yourself. xD

Anyway, good luck to you too. :wink:

Your [insert pokemon's name here] was really getting on my nerves :susp:

SHADOW SWORD
11-07-2007, 11:14 PM
Challenger Form:

Name (in game): Shonin
Friend-Code- 3050 - 4070 - 2443
Clan- The Black Emeralds / Soul Reapers
Why you want to challenge the EB league- to get better
Will this benefit you?- yes

Ok your are in for a challenger!!

senju
11-07-2007, 11:16 PM
Ok your are in for a challenger!!

cool... who can i battle first?

SHADOW SWORD
11-07-2007, 11:17 PM
cool... who can i battle first?

Any of the gym leaders that are on, not me though because I have to go soon.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-07-2007, 11:18 PM
Your [insert pokemon's name here] was really getting on my nerves :susp:

Who, the dodger (that was all just dumb luck) or the sponge. xD

Mystogan
11-07-2007, 11:21 PM
Hey can I be the Pshycic City Leader please dude lol. I like Psychic pokemon

pokemaster1111
11-07-2007, 11:24 PM
Who, the dodger (that was all just dumb luck) or the sponge. xD

*Blue Dragon Mew has gone crazy :goofy:*

On topic:This battle is taking long..

Edit: GG, if my first pokemon didn't die...It was supposed to sweep your whole team with that ability and moveset. After he died, it went all down hill. But thanks for the battle, it showed me what I was missing on..

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Hey can I be the Pshycic City Leader please dude lol. I like Psychic pokemon

1. There is non.
2. Gyms all taken.
3. Don't need certain types.

GG pokemaster. Those two really took a toll on your team. The last one didn't stand a chance against my third one... and I haven't gone crazy... yet... that't just how they were acting in battle. ^^

Mystogan
11-07-2007, 11:29 PM
1. There is non.
2. Gyms all taken.
3. Don't need certain types.

GG pokemaster. Those two really took a toll on your team. The last one didn't stand a chance against my third one... and I haven't gone crazy... yet... that't just how they were acting in battle. ^^

Can he make a gym for all of us lol @_@.

senju
11-07-2007, 11:30 PM
Blue Dragon Mew: you have time to battle me?

Mystogan
11-07-2007, 11:31 PM
I'm logging off and I hope Shadow actaully makes a gym for me.... I think like all active EB members should have a gym. Also do you like hate me Mew?

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-07-2007, 11:35 PM
Can he make a gym for all of us lol @_@.

Psst, take the E4...

Pokemaster: Well if Moony didn't dodge everything (you got your proof of it's item) and your first didn't get that condition it might of ended differently. ^^

Senju: Sure.

senju
11-07-2007, 11:38 PM
Psst, take the E4...

Pokemaster: Well if Moony didn't dodge everything (you got your proof of it's item) and your first didn't get that condition it might of ended differently. ^^

Ok I've added you and am waiting on wifi.

Mystogan
11-07-2007, 11:39 PM
Psst, take the E4...

Ok why not lol. I pm Shadow Sword that I want to be the Elite 4.

pokemaster1111
11-07-2007, 11:40 PM
Psst, take the E4...

Lol, yeah. If only Hypnosis has higher accuracy XD. Everyone else that I've fought with that team has lost due to my 1st pokemon. SHADOW SWORD, the score was 3-0 at the end. And I'll be back to challenge you guys when I IV breed and EV train all..over...again..:susp: :crackup:

senju
11-07-2007, 11:43 PM
Ok I've added you and am waiting on wifi.

hey... you disconnected

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-07-2007, 11:47 PM
Lol, yeah. If only Hypnosis has higher accuracy XD. Everyone else that I've fought with that team has lost due to my 1st pokemon. SHADOW SWORD, the score was 3-0 at the end. And I'll be back to challenge you guys when I IV breed and EV train all..over...again..:susp: :crackup:

Well, we'll see you again someday tommarrow on. ^^

senju: 4 word rule, and I didn't. And even if I did, it wasn't on purpose.

senju
11-07-2007, 11:50 PM
Well, we'll see you again someday tommarrow on. ^^

senju: 4 word rule, and I didn't. And even if I did, it wasn't on purpose.

ok so are we goin to battle or not?

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-07-2007, 11:53 PM
ok so are we goin to battle or not?

It'd help if I could see you. :rolleyes:

senju
11-07-2007, 11:55 PM
i am on... ur the one that isn't:eh:

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-07-2007, 11:59 PM
i am on... ur the one that isn't:eh:

What are you talking about? I've been waiting for you.

senju
11-08-2007, 12:01 AM
What are you talking about? I've been waiting for you.

EDIT: nvm i see you now...

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-08-2007, 12:20 AM
Well Shadow, that's another win for me, final score was 4-0. Senju, spikes and rocks aren't that reliable, and can sometimes be removed to easily and/or endured *caugh*toxic spikes*caugh*. =/

SHADOW SWORD
11-08-2007, 12:27 AM
Well Shadow, that's another win for me, final score was 4-0. Senju, spikes and rocks aren't that reliable, and can sometimes be removed to easily and/or endured *caugh*toxic spikes*caugh*. =/

Ok good job Blue Dragon Mew, I will update the first page.

RonRaygunX3
11-08-2007, 12:28 AM
Anyone who wants to battle teh Aqua Star Gym please speak now. I'm very bored.

pokemaster1111
11-08-2007, 12:48 AM
Anyone who wants to battle teh Aqua Star Gym please speak now. I'm very bored.

I would, but I lost to BDM T_T

SHADOW SWORD
11-08-2007, 12:50 AM
I would, but I lost to BDM T_T

Hmm I'll change it, you can't verse the person you lost to for 24 hours.

pokemaster1111
11-08-2007, 12:55 AM
Hmm I'll change it, you can't verse the person you lost to for 24 hours.

Ok thanks alot SHADOW SWORD...I though I was going to die of boredom, Umm, RonRayGunX3 I'll battle you.

ziege
11-08-2007, 01:11 AM
Ok thanks alot SHADOW SWORD...I though I was going to die of boredom, Umm, RonRayGunX3 I'll battle you.

Woot Becca is owning EVERYONE lol.

pokemaster1111
11-08-2007, 01:12 AM

T_T....You're gonna be my next victim XD

ziege
11-08-2007, 01:13 AM
T_T....You're gonna be my next victim XD

I cant battle I got a detention today and I'll barely be able to get on.

pokemaster1111
11-08-2007, 01:17 AM
I cant battle I got a detention today and I'll barely be able to get on.

DDDX sucks for you. And I better stop SPAMing :rolleyes:

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-08-2007, 01:18 AM

I've been on a winning streak this week... however it might change soon... =P

RonRaygunX3
11-08-2007, 02:23 AM
Bigboy won our match for the Aqua Star Badge-roo.

bigboy
11-08-2007, 02:31 AM
Just wondering who do I get my badge from.

Oh, and great match Ronraygun. Very close.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-08-2007, 02:42 AM
Bigboy won our match for the Aqua Star Badge-roo.

Well, can't win them all I guess... =/

Bigboy: There should be some on a previous page. Not sure which go with which though... =/

SHADOW SWORD
11-08-2007, 08:35 PM
Just wondering who do I get my badge from.

Oh, and great match Ronraygun. Very close.

Hmm just pm Zeige about it.

bigboy
11-08-2007, 11:48 PM
Blue Dragon Mew, I challenge you to a battle.
Do you accept??

Edit:
I guess Blue Dragon Mew can't find out for this battle since she doesn't have any more room for pms.
I guess I'll challenge someone else.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-09-2007, 12:46 AM
Blue Dragon Mew, I challenge you to a battle.
Do you accept??

Edit:
I guess Blue Dragon Mew can't find out for this battle since she doesn't have any more room for pms.
I guess I'll challenge someone else.

Hey, I check back here (I just to lazy to empty my inbox =P), yes I accept.

bigboy
11-09-2007, 12:48 AM
Hey, I check back here (I just to lazy to empty my inbox =P), yes I accept.

Ok, I'll battle you later. I just beat Fullmetal for the bug badge, so that's 2 and 0. Me and you are tried.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-09-2007, 12:52 AM
Ok, I'll battle you later. I just beat Fullmetal for the bug badge, so that's 2 and 0. Me and you are tried.

Good, I probably can't get a full battle in right now. :oops:

Yeah, but I don't have any badges... okay, one... but I'm supposed to be handing it out... ._.

bigboy
11-09-2007, 02:51 AM
Good, I probably can't get a full battle in right now. :oops:

Yeah, but I don't have any badges... okay, one... but I'm supposed to be handing it out... ._.

Well you have two wins and one badge you deserve. I have 2 wins and 2 badges I won.

Most likely it will be tomorrow we will fight.

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 03:07 AM
Well you have two wins and one badge you deserve. I have 2 wins and 2 badges I won.

Most likely it will be tomorrow we will fight.

I updated the first page!!

bigboy
11-09-2007, 03:11 AM
I updated the first page!!

Okay thanks.

I barely realize I won the first two badges.

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 03:12 AM
Okay thanks.

I barely realize I won the first two badges.

Lol your getting through our badges to quickly lol...

jasonwu91430
11-09-2007, 03:16 AM
i wanna challenge u guys but how do i challenge

Challenger Form:
Name (in game):JaSoN
Friend-Code- 5455 6126 5006
Clan- no clan
Why you want to challenge the EB league- so test my strength
Will this benefit you?- yes, i could learn new strategy from it

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 03:23 AM
i wanna challenge u guys but how do i challenge

Challenger Form:
Name (in game):JaSoN
Friend-Code- 5455 6126 5006
Clan- no clan
Why you want to challenge the EB league- so test my strength
Will this benefit you?- yes, i could learn new strategy from it

Your in but to challenge you just battle a leader...

Bigboy please make a post of your challenge and also pm your opponent so that I know whats going on if you post.

bigboy
11-09-2007, 03:24 AM
Your in but to challenge you just battle a leader...

Bigboy please make a post of your challenge and also pm your opponent so that I know whats going on if you post.

Ok, I challenge shadow sword.

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 03:42 AM
Ok, I challenge shadow sword.

Yay I win, good game bro!!

bigboy
11-09-2007, 03:44 AM
Yay I win, good game bro!!

Yeah, GG.

I thought you were the Ice gym leader??? I didn't see any Ice types.

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 03:47 AM
Yeah, GG.

I thought you were the Ice gym leader??? I didn't see any Ice types.

We don't categorize by the gym type, we only used them as names for the gyms. This is basically just a training ground. But feel free to challenge me again tomorow!!

bigboy
11-09-2007, 03:49 AM
We don't categorize by the gym type, we only used them as names for the gyms. This is basically just a training ground. But feel free to challenge me again tomorow!!

KK. Nay, I'll defeat the others and then come answer to you.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-09-2007, 11:38 AM
KK. Nay, I'll defeat the others and then come answer to you.

No longer tied. =P

Better hope your team's good enough for them. ^^

And don't forget, you said we'd battle today. :wink:

Gold Groudon
11-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Name (in game):Ben
Friend-Code-4983-2039-2445
Clan-Do you want all of them or just one? Soul Reapers, The Icicle Clan, Cool Kid clan, Thunder Knights and Viral Infusion.
Why you want to challenge the EB league- I love battling other people, i enjoy it almost every time, I only don't enjoy it when my enemy cheats or hacks. Also i wanna see how good i am against the Wraithes of the PE2K battling Centre.
Will this benefit you?- I might learn some stuff and i will enjoy myself.

Ok, are there a limit to how many spots you guys for challengers?

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 12:32 PM
Name (in game):Ben
Friend-Code-4983-2039-2445
Clan-Do you want all of them or just one? Soul Reapers, The Icicle Clan, Cool Kid clan, Thunder Knights and Viral Infusion.
Why you want to challenge the EB league- I love battling other people, i enjoy it almost every time, I only don't enjoy it when my enemy cheats or hacks. Also i wanna see how good i am against the Wraithes of the PE2K battling Centre.
Will this benefit you?- I might learn some stuff and i will enjoy myself.

Ok, are there a limit to how many spots you guys for challengers?

Your in and no there is no limit on the amount of challengers. Good luck bro!

Gold Groudon
11-09-2007, 12:50 PM
Thanks, i hope i make the EB somewhat proud of me.

Are any of the leaders online right now?

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 12:54 PM

Me..... would you like to?

Gold Groudon
11-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Well, ok, we have to get started in 5 minutes though cause it is 12:55am here.:wink:

FC and name in my sig.

OH, boy i bet this will be hard.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-09-2007, 12:57 PM

There's at least Shadow and me. Take your pick. ^^

pokemaster1111
11-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Ok, I'm back from being sick :happy:

Are any leaders on who are up for a battle?

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Well, ok, we have to get started in 5 minutes though cause it is 12:55am here.:wink:

FC and name in my sig.

OH, boy i bet this will be hard.

Ok I'll meet you online good luck!!

Gold Groudon
11-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Ok I'll meet you online good luck!!

Thanks, i feel like a kid on christmas,anxious, lol.

Also, 2 things, 1.If i break a rule by accident please tell me. 2. Can i verse more than 1 leader a day?

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Thanks, i feel like a kid on christmas,anxious, lol.

Also, 2 things, 1.If i break a rule by accident please tell me. 2. Can i verse more than 1 leader a day?

I'm online and yes you can. But if you lose against a leader you can't verse that leader until the next day. But you can verse other leaders in that same day.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Ok, I'm back from being sick :happy:

Are any leaders on who are up for a battle?

As of now, the two undefeated gyms. =P

Gold Groudon
11-09-2007, 01:12 PM
I'm online and yes you can. But if you lose against a leader you can't verse that leader until the next day. But you can verse other leaders in that same day.

Ok, well i am not doing to good.

pokemaster1111
11-09-2007, 01:14 PM
As of now, the two undefeated gyms. =P

:susp:.......

Well, I'd like to battle any one of you two....Who's up for the challenge?

Gold Groudon
11-09-2007, 01:14 PM
SS is versing me right now.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-09-2007, 01:18 PM
:susp:.......

Well, I'd like to battle any one of you two....Who's up for the challenge?

xD

I'm the only one that's not in a battle at the moment, but... *puts up "Back in 5 minutes" sign on door*

pokemaster1111
11-09-2007, 01:21 PM
xD

I'm the only one that's not in a battle at the moment, but... *puts up "Back in 5 minutes" sign on door*

XDDD

Ok, well just post here when you guys can battle me =D

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 01:23 PM
Yay I win, good fight Gold Groudon!!

Gold Groudon
11-09-2007, 01:23 PM
Well, that wasn't too bad, i only got raped 6-4, which isn't realy a rape.

Pokemaster can yu verse SS so i can battle Blue Mew ruler?

EDIT:Call me Ben or GG, so much less typing for you to do. That is why i can you SS. h yeah, hve you got any tips that can help my team somewhat in general?

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-09-2007, 01:24 PM
XDDD

Okay, I can battle now. ^^

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 01:26 PM
XDDD

Hmm do you want to verse and then Blue will verse GG?
Well, that wasn't too bad, i only got raped 6-4, which isn't realy a rape.

EDIT:Call me Ben or GG, so much less typing for you to do. That is why i can you SS.

Ok works for me!!

pokemaster1111
11-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Well, that wasn't too bad, i only got d 6-4, which isn't realy a .

EDIT:Call me Ben or GG, so much less typing for you to do. That is why i can you SS. h yeah, hve you got any tips that can help my team somewhat in general?
Hold up, we're battling now..
Okay, I can battle now. ^^

It's time to d-d-d-d-d-duel!

Lol...He called you Blue Mew Ruler XDDD

Gold Groudon
11-09-2007, 01:30 PM

OOps, me dumb tonight,lol. Sorry Blue Dragon Mew. I guess i can wait.

So, tips SS, i don't mind if you wont say but i want to make my team better, and i know 1 thing that Kiss is never getting back in my team.

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 01:33 PM
OOps, me dumb tonight,lol. Sorry Blue Dragon Mew. I guess i can wait.

So, tips SS, i don't mind if you wont say but i want to make my team better, and i know 1 thing that Kiss is never getting back in my team.

Hmm basically just try to figure out a strategy.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-09-2007, 01:33 PM

That's Yugioh. =P

I am not a ruler. :susp:

Saito
11-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Can i Join?

Name : Saito
Friend Code : 3651 8521 4521
Clan- Cool Kid,Lightning Knight,Blazing Angel
Why you want to challenge the EB league : I want to get some experience battling with good
with Pro player
Will this benefit you? : Of course!

pokemaster1111
11-09-2007, 01:35 PM
That's Yugioh. =P

I am not a ruler. :susp:

Ohh boy....The blue screen..Get back on Wifi?

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Can i Join?

Name : Saito
Friend Code : 3651 8521 4521
Clan- Cool Kid,Lightning Knight,Blazing Angel
Why you want to challenge the EB league : I want to get some experience battling with good
with Pro player
Will this benefit you? : Of course!

Your in, good luck!!

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Ohh boy....The blue screen..Get back on Wifi?

Even pokemon has the blue screen of death. :susp:Yeah we can try again.

Saito
11-09-2007, 01:40 PM
Your in, good luck!!
Thanks.....Any leader up for battle now?

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 01:42 PM
Thanks.....Any leader up for battle now?

Hmm I would but I'm gonna eat some breakfast.

bigboy
11-09-2007, 01:44 PM
No longer tied. =P

Better hope your team's good enough for them. ^^

And don't forget, you said we'd battle today. :wink:

Oh, well you win some and you lose some,

I didn't forget. I will battle you today.

Gold Groudon
11-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Sorry BDM I was thinking of another member on this forum who happens to have 2 words in common with you.

SS, i will come back tomorow for you, and maybe the next day after that. I will research some new stuff tomorrow as well.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-09-2007, 01:53 PM
GG pokemaster. That's another win for me. ^^

Oh, well you win some and you lose some,

I didn't forget. I will battle you today.

I can battle now.

bigboy
11-09-2007, 01:54 PM

I can battle now.

Ok, well battle now.

Oh, and idea for you rules. How about a day to face the gym you lost to and 6 hours to challenge a different one. Yes/no think about it.

Gold Groudon
11-09-2007, 01:55 PM
Aren't i battling you now???

EDIT: that rule would screw me, cause i will be out cold next time i close my eyes for 5 minute i think.

Cool Kid 94
11-09-2007, 01:58 PM
Name (in game): !CK94!
Friend-Code- 2835 7627 9549
Clan- The Cool Kids Clan
Why you want to challenge the EB league- I'm bored, and I'd like to battle some members from the best clan.
Will this benefit you?- Probably, hopefully.

Um... how do I make challenges? Just wait for someone to accept?

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-09-2007, 01:59 PM
Aren't i battling you now???

EDIT: that rule would screw me, cause i will be out cold next time i close my eyes for 5 minute i think.

Uh... first come first serve!

Edit: GG BB. Well, you've got another badge now. Any other challengers?

pokemaster1111
11-09-2007, 02:19 PM

I can battle now.

Yeah that was a GG. If only Cross Chop didn't miss.....twice :susp:

Edit:At least I did much better than last time, I brought you down to your last Pokemon at least.

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 02:21 PM
Name (in game): !CK94!
Friend-Code- 2835 7627 9549
Clan- The Cool Kids Clan
Why you want to challenge the EB league- I'm bored, and I'd like to battle some members from the best clan.
Will this benefit you?- Probably, hopefully.

Um... how do I make challenges? Just wait for someone to accept?

Your in!!

Blue I updated the first page!

bigboy
11-09-2007, 02:22 PM
Uh... first come first serve!

Edit: GG BB. Well, you've got another badge now. Any other challengers?

GG BDM. Very close. You got me scared with you ..............knowing ice punch.

Awesome I got the something badge!!!!LOL.

pokemaster1111
11-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Your in!!

Blue I updated the first page!

SHADOW SWORD, you up for that match yet?

SHADOW SWORD
GG BDM. Very close. You got me scared with you ..............knowing ice punch.

Awesome I got the something badge!!!!LOL.

Good job, I'll update the first page.

Ok Pokemaster1111, I'll meet you online!

Gold Groudon
Ok then, i challenge you now BDM.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-09-2007, 02:28 PM
Ok then, i challenge you now BDM.

I is waiting.

BB: It's hidden somewhere in the gym. If you can find it you can keep it... try not to get in the way of the battle... :oops:

pokemaster1111
11-09-2007, 02:29 PM
Good job, I'll update the first page.

Ok Pokemaster1111, I'll meet you online!

Ok and good luck SHADOW ^^

Gold Groudon
11-09-2007, 02:31 PM
I am coming on now.:happy:

bigboy
11-09-2007, 02:40 PM
I is waiting.

BB: It's hidden somewhere in the gym. If you can find it you can keep it... try not to get in the way of the battle... :oops:

I can't carry them to page 10. Their stuck on page 5.

*kicks BDM softly, "Ripe off artist."

Gold Groudon
11-09-2007, 02:43 PM
I might actually win this... this will be close.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-09-2007, 02:44 PM
I can't carry them to page 10. Their stuck on page 5.

*kicks BDM softly, "Ripe off artist."

This is page fourteen. xD

Gold Groudon
11-09-2007, 02:45 PM
OMG, i actually won. YAY, GG BDM. DO i get a prize,lol.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-09-2007, 02:50 PM
OMG, i actually won. YAY, GG BDM. DO i get a prize,lol.

You can help BB look for your badges. =P

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Hmm you win Pokemaster1111, I made A LOT of mistakes that I shouldn't have. My mind just wasn't in the game. But I better stop making excuses. Good game.

pokemaster1111
11-09-2007, 02:53 PM
GG SHADOW SWORD! That was a very close game, so I guess I get a badge or something =P

Lol, I guess there's a first time for everything.

bigboy
11-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Hmm you win Pokemaster1111, I made A LOT of mistakes that I shouldn't have. My mind just wasn't in the game. But I better stop making excuses. Good game.

Shadow Sword

I challenge you to a match, for your badge.

Gold Groudon
11-09-2007, 02:57 PM
SS, how long do i have to wait to have a rematch with you, cause it is 3am here?

bigboy
11-09-2007, 03:05 PM
Come on shadow sword give me an answer. I challenge you for your badge.
Do you accept.

Gold Groudon
11-09-2007, 03:11 PM
hey bigboy, i think he is eating breakfast.

bigboy
11-09-2007, 03:12 PM
hey bigboy, i think he is eating breakfast.

Most likely. I guess I serve myself breakfast. And wait online to see if he can get back to me.

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Most likely. I guess I serve myself breakfast. And wait online to see if he can get back to me.

Hmm I'll meet you online!!

Gold Groudon
11-09-2007, 03:35 PM
What time is it there? It is 3:34am here, gonna fall asleep very soon.

Anyone i can battle on now?

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Sorry Bigboy my parents said that we have to go pick up some stuff for a party that we are having tonight....

Maybe we can finish it after the party or something sorry again.

bigboy
11-09-2007, 03:45 PM
Sorry Bigboy my parents said that we have to go pick up some stuff for a party that we are having tonight....

Maybe we can finish it after the party or something sorry again.

FIne. =(
I was winning.
6-5 with another all most dead.

Gold Groudon
11-09-2007, 03:48 PM
Well guys i got to go to bed now, be online in about 6 hours.

GG signing out at 3:48am, nighty night.

Cool Kid 94
11-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Sorry for not posting earlier.

Who's available now?

*guesses BDM/SS*

pokemaster1111
11-09-2007, 03:58 PM
Sorry for not posting earlier.

Who's available now?

*guesses BDM/SS*

Lol, BDM has been gone for a while now. And SHADOW SWORD is about to leave..

Cool Kid 94
11-09-2007, 04:00 PM

Oh oops I missed those posts. I'll just wait for someone.

pokemaster1111
11-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Oh oops I missed those posts. I'll just wait for someone.

Well I think most of 'em has school today.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-09-2007, 05:27 PM

And when Blue reappeares, Cool Kid disappeares. xD

wildfire1313
11-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Could I battle you BDM?

Blue_Dragon_Mew
11-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Could I battle you BDM?

I'm taking a little break from battling right now...

pokemaster1111
11-09-2007, 05:40 PM
And when Blue reappeares, Cool Kid disappeares. xD

Lol XD, I hope you know he's online right now

*Re-checks to make sure*

Yup, he's on right now.

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 07:06 PM
Lol Blue and I have been bogged down with battles today.

NinjaDuelist
11-09-2007, 07:29 PM
*Looks around*

Yeah, no one is heading my way... :oops:

wildfire1313
11-09-2007, 07:31 PM
*Looks around*

Yeah, no one is heading my way... :oops:

I will, do you wanna battle?

Cool Kid 94
11-09-2007, 07:37 PM
ND I'll battle you after donal does because I have to eat lunch.

pokemaster1111
11-09-2007, 07:43 PM
Yeah, I'll battle you too ND =P

KageryuEX
11-09-2007, 07:45 PM
Challenger Form:
Name (in game):Seraph
Friend-Code-in meh siggy :P
Clan-The EB
Why you want to challenge the EB league-I want to pwn you all!!!
Nah,I'm just bored
Will this benefit you?-I hope so^^

pokemaster1111
11-09-2007, 07:52 PM
Challenger Form:
Name (in game):Seraph
Friend-Code-in meh siggy :P
Clan-The EB
Why you want to challenge the EB league-I want to pwn you all!!!
Nah,I'm just bored
Will this benefit you?-I hope so^^

Lol, aren't you in the EB?

And there's still one last spot open if you're still interested..

KageryuEX
11-09-2007, 07:53 PM
There is???
Where?
Rawr

Cool Kid 94
11-09-2007, 07:57 PM
Look at the first post, you'll know.

ND, let me know when you're ready. Or anyone else.

KageryuEX
11-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Umm every gym has a leader,I dunno what you guys are seeing...

Cool Kid 94
11-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Don't ask me, ask Pokemaster. I didn't even look at the first post. >.>

pokemaster1111
11-09-2007, 08:12 PM
Umm every gym has a leader,I dunno what you guys are seeing...

Look at where the E4 are..

KageryuEX
11-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Umm...only the champion spot is free,and I don't think people can just take that spot by saying they want it <.<

pokemaster1111
11-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Umm...only the champion spot is free,and I don't think people can just take that spot by saying they want it <.<

Well I don't know about that. It's up to SHADOW SWORD, some other EB members asked for E4 spots and they got it.

KageryuEX
11-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Fine,if that's the case...
SHADOW,when you read this,plz tell us if people can become champion by asking if not...<points at his challenger application>^^

Jose
11-09-2007, 08:21 PM
That seems unfair.

If you have a badge I challenge you.

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 08:25 PM
Fine,if that's the case...
SHADOW,when you read this,plz tell us if people can become champion by asking if not...<points at his challenger application>^^

Yep you can become the champion.^^

KageryuEX
11-09-2007, 08:26 PM
Kewl so I'll be the champ?
hooray!=)

bigboy
11-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Yep you can become the champion.^^

Ready to finish our battle shadow sword???

SHADOW SWORD
11-09-2007, 08:30 PM
Ready to finish our battle shadow sword???

Sorry bro, I'm a bit busy right now. And my mind really isn't battling right now. Don't worry you'll get your battle soon lol. ND is on and other people though.

bigboy
11-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Sorry bro, I'm a bit busy right now. And my mind really isn't battling right now. Don't worry you'll get your battle soon lol. ND is on and other people though.

Alright. And it saids ND is offline. I would challenge him if he were online.

pokemaster1111
11-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Alright. And it saids ND is offline. I would challenge him if he were online.

I hope you know that there are other EB members on right now. ShiniesRule1012 is on right now. Sorry for SPAMing SHADOW SWORD, just trying to help ya guys out ^^

bigboy
11-09-2007, 08:37 PM
I hope you know that there are other EB members on right now. ShiniesRule1012 is on right now. Sorry for SPAMing SHADOW SWORD, just trying to help ya guys out ^^

I thought I have to beat the gym leaders first before I vs the elite four.