PDA

View Full Version : Passing on

shakierarox
11-06-2007, 06:51 AM
Has anyone here had a friend or relative who died recently?

My friend Emily died battling luekemia for 1 and 1/4 years.

Emily
11-06-2007, 06:56 AM
Not recently, but when I was in kindergarten a girl named Amy dies of cancer.

Gold Groudon
11-06-2007, 07:45 AM
Well not completely but my mum had cancer in her back so it was pretty bad, if it had gone for another week she wouldn't be abe to walk, imagine a month later.

When i was n year 2 i girl at my primary died. I didn't know her though.

shakierarox
11-06-2007, 09:00 AM
I just found my friend's bebo page and it is just so sad.......

........I....just..don't...believe...it........:de press::depress::depress::depress::depress::depress ::depress::depress::depress::depress::depress::dep ress::depress::depress::depress::depress::depress: :depress::depress::depress::depress::depress::depr ess::depress::depress::depress:

earth_type_rule
11-06-2007, 09:05 AM
Has anyone here had a friend or relative who died recently?

My friend Emily died battling luekemia for 1 and 1/4 years.

2/3 years ago, the son of my grandfather ( Not my uncle, not my dad, I dunno what he was though ) died from cancer.

lil_psychic
11-06-2007, 10:17 AM
Two years ago, our class adviser died due to heat stroke all of a sudden. She left us after we graduated and didn't even say goodbye to us. :sad:
And just recently, my uncle died of cancer. He just had his funeral and I don't even know how it turned out.

Orthar
11-06-2007, 12:00 PM
I just found my friend's bebo page and it is just so sad.......

........I....just..don't...believe...it........:de press::depress::depress::depress::depress::depress ::depress::depress::depress::depress::depress::dep ress::depress::depress::depress::depress::depress: :depress::depress::depress::depress::depress::depr ess::depress::depress::depress:
....Don't believe what?

Anyway, my great grandma died when I was like 7. I don't remember her much, but she always scared me. I guess death hasn't really impacted my life.

celebihunter
11-07-2007, 12:22 AM
My Dad died when I was 6 years old,I was sobbing my eyes out at his funeral,and the days after my Mom told me....He died of a heart attack...And just recently,my Uncle died from something that no one told me what,and my Step-Dad committed suicide,by shooting himself through his forehead.I couldn't stand to go to his funeral,because it was open casket.......And my Grandma died back in May,because of old age..She was open casket too,but at least she didn't have a bullet hole in her head...She looked as if she was sleeping,and she would wake up any moment...

AGES OF DEATH

Dad: 69 Years Old : 1933-2002

Uncle: In his 40s : ?-2007

Step-Dad: 39 I believe : 1967-2006

Grandma: 94 Years Old : 1912-2007

LS
11-07-2007, 12:49 AM
My Dad died when I was 6 years old,I was sobbing my eyes out at his funeral,and the days after my Mom told me....He died of a heart attack...And just recently,my Uncle died from something that no one told me what,and my Step-Dad committed suicide,by shooting himself through his forehead.I couldn't stand to go to his funeral,because it was open casket.......And my Grandma died back in May,because of old age..She was open casket too,but at least she didn't have a bullet hole in her head...She looked as if she was sleeping,and she would wake up any moment...

AGES OF DEATH

Dad: 69 Years Old : 1933-2002

Uncle: In his 40s : ?-2007

Step-Dad: 39 I believe : 1967-2006

Grandma: 94 Years Old : 1912-2007

Wow..... That's a lot you had to go through..

The only person I know that died in my family was my dads grandmother. Oh and back in the first grade... Like a week after school ended my mom told me my teacher died in a car accident.

Bryce
11-07-2007, 01:51 AM
;_;

my uncle died about 4 years ago of lung cancer (cigarettes kill! PEOPLE!)

it was really really depressing at the funeral....

.AzureLight
11-07-2007, 01:55 AM
My grandpa died this summer, but we were all ready for his death... for about 10 years. It's a miracle he lived as long as he did.

Fire Away
11-07-2007, 01:56 AM
My dad died two years ago as of June.

I miss him. :/

Wandering Mew
11-07-2007, 02:04 AM
Oh God. This reminds me of the time in third grade when my teacher paired me up with my bully as "study buddies". I was so angry at him, I just wished he would die. Two weeks later, he caught pneumonia and died not long after. T_T I still think I'm the one that caused it.

I've also had both my gandparents (on my dad's side) die in 2001. And guess what, it was on September 11th that it happened (to my grandma). A month later Grandpa followed. Worst day in history. D:

Matt
11-07-2007, 02:15 AM
My father died 11 years ago of AIDS.

fullmetal
11-07-2007, 02:22 AM
My father died 11 years ago of AIDS.

Oh wow Matt sorry to hear that...My grandmother died of cancer 8 years ago, I was all of 7 but yet I still remember the last few things she said to me. Yeah its not something I really like to talk about.

Sixto
11-07-2007, 02:48 AM
Grandfather on my mom's side and my grandmother on dad's side died this year. :sad:

Golden-Silver
11-07-2007, 03:42 AM
it was 2 years ago my Cousins best friend who usedto babysit me died at 16

miyoun
11-07-2007, 03:27 PM
Heh.

My great granny died a few years back. She was in her late ninties, and thought I was my eldest sister (12 years difference). When my great granda died, I was devastated... since I was the only one who understood him.

A few months after my great ganda died in 2000, my dog had to get put down because she had cancerous lumps and she couldn't walk properly.

And in 2005, my cat Levi died. I cried for like a year. She was 7. We had her for 7 years.

And in 2007 (actually, a few weeks back) my other cat died, Stella. She was 2 years old. Oh how I still cry (GOD SAKE. ):< i'm so attached.)

my sisters good friend died in a parachuting training session in the army. Yeah, that one in the newspapers up here in the North a few months back. :/

DragoniteMistress
11-07-2007, 03:36 PM
My aunt/god mother died of a 4 year struggle of lung and eventually brain cancer back in March, and just recently a classmate's brother (Junior) died of pneumonia. My oldest friend's friend who I knew died of a virus in the brain back when I was in seventh grade.

Ham and Cheese
11-07-2007, 09:22 PM
No one truly close to me has passed away (knock on wood), but my thirty year old cousin just recently died of a heart attack in his sleep. He was schizophrenic, too...

My grandfather on my mother's side and my grandmother on my father's side died way before I was born, so...

And my uncle Ferit--he lived in Austria--passed away last summer.

Knightblazer
11-07-2007, 11:54 PM
No one I know has died yet, but now my Aunt is currently in ICU with a blood clot in the left side of her brain. Later we'll be making the decision if we should let the dcctors operate on her or not - point is that the operation will save her life, but she'll be paralyzed and be a vegtable for life. If not... then well, we'll have to live with her memory. She'll die.

She was someone I knew all my life, damnit...

Knightblazer

Shiny Loser
11-08-2007, 09:58 AM
My grandfather died May 2006 from lung cancer, but he never smoked one cigarette. :'(. My mother-side aunt died last Saturday from breast cancer.... my mom had to get to Korea on short notice to attend the funeral. Even though I didn't know that aunt very well, it was still sad... So far I've known two deaths of relatives, both from cancer.