PDA

View Full Version : Attention Everyone!!!

celebihunter
11-07-2007, 12:13 AM
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!

My pants fell down today :P

Ok,now,time for you to share the times your pants have fallen down...And the embarrassment that follows >.<

Also,you can share those rare times where you've actually ripped your pants..

I was on the trampoline,and I jumped up in the air,but I landed doing the splitz......Not only was I in pain,but my pants had torn right open....In front of two girls:redface::redface:

Hopefully I am not the only one who has had similar problems like this...

LS
11-07-2007, 12:17 AM
Once in school.... I was playing with some friends. One of them pushed me I fell my pants ripped. :x Luckily it was from the bottom and I covered it up with my jacket.

General Dunsparce
11-07-2007, 12:19 AM
I was entertaining for my class...(Which consists of mostly girls, go figure) My pants had to drop. For everyone to see....but the good part was I got an A an A for pAnts.......

TeirusuFX
11-07-2007, 12:24 AM
Hmmm...let's see if I can remember this correctly...

Nah...all I can remember is falling down a playground...doing a half-splits (that means not all the way)...and since my jeans were really tight, they ripped

♪LoaferBoyzX♪

http://i24.tinypic.com/2h4cguc.gif

The Jr Trainer
11-07-2007, 12:27 AM
XD This reminds me of one time in, I think it was 5th grade, I was wearing these REALLY old pair of jeans and it bent down to grab something that I had dropped on the floor and I heard a 'rip' noise but, I didn't know what it was so I continued on with my day. Then, in Gym I think, a girl walked up to me and said "you're pants are ripped," then I got embarrassed and went on with my day holding my shirt over the BIG hole in my pants. XD

~JT

Charbok
11-07-2007, 12:28 AM
A friend of mine once pantsed me...
Yea, don't wear loose underwear kids.

fullmetal
11-07-2007, 12:46 AM

Haha that happened to my friend to but I didn't do the pantsing. But I was there to see it, yeah wear underwear that actually fits you.

Well this happened to me. Way back 2 days ago I was in Gym of course I think i'm cool so i'm wearing these big shorts, we are jogging and yeah.....there go my shorts. So to be cool I kept jogging around the Gym like nothing happened. Then finally I picked my shorts up.

~WWB~

JentleViolence
11-09-2007, 02:24 AM
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!

My pants fell down today :P

Ok,now,time for you to share the times your pants have fallen down...And the embarrassment that follows >.<

Also,you can share those rare times where you've actually ripped your pants..

I was on the trampoline,and I jumped up in the air,but I landed doing the splitz......Not only was I in pain,but my pants had torn right open....In front of two girls:redface::redface:

Hopefully I am not the only one who has had similar problems like this...

In front of the girls, too. XDD

I've never split my pants, but my friend has done it serveral times while wearing her skinny jeans. Eventually she learned and decided to wear shorts under her jeans, just in case she felt like pop, locking and dropping it at any random moment.

Hypocrisy is Fun
11-09-2007, 06:05 AM
While running down a street during a fair.

Good times.

Emily
11-09-2007, 08:01 AM
My pants have never fallen down, but I've had my skirt blow up many a time. :3

Golden-Silver
11-09-2007, 08:06 AM
once in my old high school the year 7's (me) were playing against yr 8's then i jumped up and they fell down:redface::redface:

in front of my friends, yr 8 and yr 11's

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
11-10-2007, 02:17 AM
Gym class at the end of... Grade 2 I think? It was the last day, in gym class. Shorts fell down.
Gym class is not nice to Pants/shorts. Just like monkey bars aren't nice to skirts.

Nirvash
11-10-2007, 02:20 AM
Nope. But somebody pantsed this really annoying kid in P.E. once. Retardation has never been so good. :P

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-10-2007, 02:24 AM
Hahaha, in gym this chick kept on trying to pants me but it never happened...

General Dunsparce
11-10-2007, 02:36 AM
I once pantsed someone who wasn't wearing underwear....I'll tell you I was never the same again....I also got a referral...

SHADOW SWORD
11-10-2007, 02:38 AM
One day in school when we were switching classes in the hall, a 8th grader pants't my gf (hot chick) in the middle of the hall!!! Hot thong....

General Dunsparce
11-10-2007, 02:39 AM
Boy I wish I went to your school.

SHADOW SWORD
11-10-2007, 02:51 AM
Boy I wish I went to your school.

Lol I love my school.

Hatchet
11-10-2007, 02:56 AM
-cough-
Well, this one time I was wearing a cheap Halloween costume and I ducked down to pick up my pencil and they ripped. Mom had to come to bring me a change of clothes. What made it worse was that the big mouth teacher told the whole class why I left when someone asked. I enter with everyone laughing. :|

SHADOW SWORD
11-10-2007, 03:09 AM
-cough-
Well, this one time I was wearing a cheap Halloween costume and I ducked down to pick up my pencil and they ripped. Mom had to come to bring me a change of clothes. What made it worse was that the big mouth teacher told the whole class why I left when someone asked. I enter with everyone laughing. :|

Lol what grade was that in?

General Dunsparce
11-10-2007, 03:15 AM
Wow that is really sad. I kinda feel bad for you.

Hatchet
11-10-2007, 03:19 AM
Lol what grade was that in?

It was in 3rd grade. Stupid kids couldn't keep their noses in their own business.

General Dunsparce
11-10-2007, 03:25 AM
Well there was this nice girl in Kindergarten and my friend pantsed her. Then ever sense shes been really mean

LS
11-10-2007, 03:27 AM
One day in school when we were switching classes in the hall, a 8th grader pants't my gf (hot chick) in the middle of the hall!!! Hot thong....

Um.. I doubt a 13 year old girl would wear a thong...

Neptune's Disciple
11-10-2007, 04:22 AM
Um.. I doubt a 13 year old girl would wear a thong...

You never know... There are some, how do I say this, interesting characters around...

I once got pantsed in the canteen line in grade 8 by this absolute tosser. It was funny though cuz the 3 guys in front on me in the line happened to be my sisters friends and they all chased him. Good times

Realityxxx
11-10-2007, 05:42 AM
Never gotten Pantsed, but in grade two i think it was, my friend was doing news and she suddenly said, "What's this feeling?" Then a boy said "You wet your pants!"

Boy,was my friend embarrassed.

Light Manaphy
11-10-2007, 07:14 AM

By "loose underwear", do you mean boxers?

I just got pantsed today. Aren't I lucky to be here now?

c-wooper
11-10-2007, 03:56 PM
my pants keep on falling down cuz im sagging.

LS
11-10-2007, 04:38 PM
You never know... There are some, how do I say this, interesting characters around...

I once got pantsed in the canteen line in grade 8 by this absolute tosser. It was funny though cuz the 3 guys in front on me in the line happened to be my sisters friends and they all chased him. Good times

Lmfao. Your sister is older I'm guessing? Nothing better then having an older sister with guy friends.

maddiesapphire
11-10-2007, 05:13 PM
One time a button fell off my skirt and i didnt know it and I was walking around with my underwear showing through the whole day... :redface: