PDA

View Full Version : {DS} Pokemon Region Journey 2

Khalid
11-07-2007, 07:58 AM
The Plot

It is 2007 and everything is blossoming for New Trainers to leave home and travel to become Pokemon Trainers. New Trainers who leave home with 2 pokemon from their hometown Professor and take a journey to become A Pokemon Master. Can They take on such a challenge like so many before them have and succeed. They battle in Pokemon Leagues and challenging gym leaders. Travelling from region to region starting at Hoenn. The magic of being trainer is the closeness and love between pokemon and trainer and also all the scandalous people you meet and al so not-so scandellous. Begin your quest to become a pokemon Master now.

The Rules

No Cussing Please ;;; Because They Don't on Pokemon so it's only Tradition to not do so here.
No Godmodding ;;; We don't like anyone controlling another's character. We believe in Freewill.
Age ;;; between 9 - 20 years old please.
No Bunnying ;;; Just don't do it please. Unless for a good reason or permission.
Be Good ;;; Yeah.

Interacting Members

1. Khalid as Khalid-Jake Tyler - Jolteon & Umbroen
2. Kaioo as Keiru Rilika - Abomasnow & Blaziken
3. Pichu_master123 as Chris Lefen - Pikachu
4. MikaelO as Arthur Cleveland - Magby
5. huncrew as Alex Zemarka - Blastoise & Espeon
6. DarkSalamence as Elana Frosty - Pidgeot & Gyarados
7. Black Fang as Drane - Eevee & Diglett
8. Vespking as Russell Endoh - Togetic & Torterra
9. Chaos_Dude as Tyson Jake - Pichu

ACCEPTED LIST

Khalid as Khalid-Jake Tyler
Kaioo as Keiru Rilika
Pichu_master123 as Chris Lefen
MikaelO as Arthur Cleveland
huncrew as Alex Zemarka
DarkSalamence as Elana Frosty
Black Fang as Drane
Vespking as Russell Endoh
Chaos_Dude as Tyson Jake

ANY ENQUIRIES AND QUESTIONS PLEASE POST HERE. OR JUST FOR A LIL RPG CHAT.

Golden-Silver
11-08-2007, 07:39 PM
hey could i change gible to magby?

Khalid
11-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Sure, but be warned that any character already has magby and originality is better than 2 of the same pokemons.

MikaelO
11-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Can someone please tell me what's currently happening in the RP?

Golden-Silver
11-08-2007, 08:07 PM
ohh i won't then

Khalid
11-09-2007, 09:47 AM
MikaelO, basically everything has just begun and new trainers [us] are leaving home to become trainers. I am in the middle of a battle with Keiru you can appear wherever you desire. Will your charrie know mine because of our constant history?

LOL

MikaelO
11-09-2007, 11:06 AM
A whole new world, but we can know each other! Yeah XD

Khalid
11-09-2007, 11:31 AM
Yeah Yeah XD!

MikaelO
11-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Khalid can I change the name of my character to Drako? Just to be easier, for us to know each other XD

Khalid
11-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Your character.../

MikaelO
11-09-2007, 07:03 PM
Just forget about what I said! XD

Khalid
11-09-2007, 07:27 PM
are you ready to begin your rpg destiny ...Drako?

Khalid
11-13-2007, 03:09 PM
Wat do you guys what to get out of this RPG? E.G Bagdes, Pokemon tournament League..basically what sort of plot?

Black Fang
11-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Random twist? Nothing thats an 'infection' or some kind, more like a powerful rage of combat against not a single enemy but thousands?

Dark Salamence
11-13-2007, 07:51 PM
I'd like to travel, get some badges and some pokemon.

Khalid
11-14-2007, 10:47 AM
That is some good suggestions... For now we are just getting to know each other if that all right. Wild pokemon will be controlled by me. Also if you want to request wild pokemon please post here. Also you cannot pick your wild pokemon..it is much exciting if you see a wild pokemon set by me...and battle it.. lol Also only Hoenn type pokemon is captured here.