PDA

View Full Version : The Next Great RP

vedros
11-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Which of these do you think would make the best RP?
I'm planning on making an RP, and may base it on this information.

iChaos
11-07-2007, 09:06 PM
I picked the last one

Stubby Boardman
11-07-2007, 11:33 PM
Aliens Come To Earth With Unknown Intentions

Bryce
11-08-2007, 01:35 AM
even though it has been done countless times, i think it would be fun to do the Zombies attack a major city one... :]

vedros
11-08-2007, 01:48 AM
even though it has been done countless times, i think it would be fun to do the Zombies attack a major city one... :]

I know, zombies would be fun, right? But how not to make it feel clichéd. it's hard to come up with an original zombie story with so many being done.

Exophi
11-08-2007, 01:52 AM
I know, zombies would be fun, right? But how not to make it feel clichéd. it's hard to come up with an original zombie story with so many being done.

I really like zombie stories...

I actually writing a zombie fiction right now. :oops:

What do you mean by making it not feel clichéd though? Are you talking about the origin of the rising dead or the scenario survivors find themselves in?

vedros
11-08-2007, 01:58 AM
I really like zombie stories...

I actually writing a zombie fiction right now. :oops:

What do you mean by making it not feel clichéd though? Are you talking about the origin of the rising dead or the scenario survivors find themselves in?

I guess both. I know, the zombie's will be caused by a virus! I'll call it: the T-Virus! That hasn't been done right? (Anyone who doesn't get that does not deserve an explanation)

OFFTOPIC: Haha. "Luke and Aqua were obviously outnumbered in numbers." Has someonerandom seen your sig?:crackup: