PDA

View Full Version : Ultavile and Aipom's adventure

Ultavile
11-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Chapter 1: An unexpected capture
Ultavile just started and hd his Aipom, walking off to the train near by to take him where beginning trainers should be. His Aipom right then knew Scratch, Tail Whip, and Sand Attack. He looked and saw something rustle in the grass. What he knew was that Aipom couldn't handle it. Walking down the path to the train the pokemon jumped out of the grass. "Houndoom!" The pokemon shouted. Ultavile looked at his Aipom, he knew Aipom right now was not even close to a high enough level to fight the wild beast. Another pokemon jumped out of the grass, it was a Jigglypuff. Oh no, Ultavile thought looking at it, but then he was thinking it was good. Fiercly he pulled out 4 ear plugs for him nad Aipom. "Jigglypuff!" Sang the Jigglypuff making the wild Houndoom falling asleep. The Jigglypuff looked happily at Ultavile and Aipom seeing they weren't asleep. Then it happily puffed off. Ultavile would have normally ignored a sleeping Houndoom, but this was his chance for a catch. If he could possibly weakwn it with a weak Aipom and keep it asleep he might be able to catch it. He carefully pulled out their earplugs and told Aipom to scratch the big hound and not wake it. His plan worked the pokemon was asleep and weakened enough for capture since evintually scratch would get him to weaken a bit. "Go pokeball." Ultavile wipered carefull not to wake the big ugly hound. With the Houndoom asleep it couldn't struggle, and with a stop ofthe pokeball Houndoom was his.

iChaos
11-07-2007, 08:50 PM
This is to short to catch an houndoom way too short, I suggest you read the rules hear.

Ultavile
11-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Sorry i mean Hounder.

Finchy
11-09-2007, 09:37 PM
Even at that, Houndour requires much more. Try having a read through the How to Write Stories Guide (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8445) to help you understand how to shape your story and how it will be graded. Houndour falls under the Medium category which requires around 10-20K characters and a fairly innovative story. Personally, I would aim for something in either the Easiest or Simple category. This post (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=962873&postcount=8) shows which Pokémon fall into which category. If you need anymore help specifically, feel free to PM me and I'll run through any questions you have.

Best of luck.