PDA

View Full Version : Staff for Website?

pikahero2
11-08-2007, 07:06 PM
I need staff?
Okie's so Im making my own website and I was wondering if theres anyone who would like to be a member of the staff. When I say staff I dont mean give you the password or anything I mean You write or submit stuff and I add them thus crediting you.

I need people for the following
-An Anime article Writer
-Layout Designer/Coder
-Banner Maker
-Freebies Section Maker
-Tutorial Maker
-Manga Writer
-TCG Article Writer

Website Info
This website is all about Pokemon Gaming ,Anime and Sorts of art as well as TCG and Manga and some electronics it is a fun friendly under construction Website which has no I mean No chatspeak "XD" Or "^_^" Or something like that doesnt mean chatspeak I dont want to sound like a robot...Do I?
Anyways this website is already very interactive with a popular Forum called "Seafoam Islands" I learned how to put a splash in and even more.
Also this website when I have the basic pages completed will be hosted by EHQ Or AH Hosting...(Piplup Princess)
The banner was made by me as was the side graphics too the template is from EV Thanks Ive been talking to Kronakitty about making my own layout too so Thanks Kronakitty.

Well thats all Really more when the website is coming along
Plus we have 1 affy!
Think you have something there?

Post here and let me know if you think you fit the bill.

Note:I wont post the link as that counts as advertising this is just a request thread basicly.

Shadow Eevee
11-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Um, if you have staff, you pretty much need to give them the password, or else it would be confusing. Also, if you are basicly just going to take other people's content, why call it your site?

pikahero2
11-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Um, if you have staff, you pretty much need to give them the password, or else it would be confusing. Also, if you are basicly just going to take other people's content, why call it your site?

Heres what Im doing as of my understanding there is a way to add multiple user accounts to one site and that is what I am going to do if someone signs up.

Nirvash
11-08-2007, 10:26 PM
Why should we do this? What does it have to offer? What is the website about?

More info before you start doing this kind of stuff. I can see Anime, Manga, and TCG stuff, but for what, exactly?

Information is crucial to a successful website.

pikahero2
11-08-2007, 11:35 PM
I wrote it down have another Looksie's

Shadow Eevee
11-08-2007, 11:58 PM
Why should we do this? Would you put our credit up? Besides, you don't realize HTML is just copy and paste for most stuff.

pikahero2
11-09-2007, 12:14 AM
Yes but I .......Ok heres what happens

1. I find people who are good at writing articles on certain things

2. They write and either when If I find out how to add more than 1 account they can add it theirself but if you wrote it and I copyed and pasted it I'd give you credit and full rights to it if you wrote it.

3.I put credit up for whoever wrote it simple?

I dont care if I get know help its just a question.

Lady Of The Lake
11-09-2007, 11:04 PM
maybe i can do articles on favorite pokemon of the week like we have votes every week i will list five pokemon a week we will vote from that then i will creat an artcle of the winning pokemon

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
11-09-2007, 11:07 PM
I'll help,just 5 things
1.What's it called
2.What is it gonna be on
3.I'll be the Anime articles if you mean like episode guides and Manga as soon as i get my Scanner...:oops:
4.What's our maskcot(s)
5.Is their more sections like comics cause i would like to do that also i can do freebies and much more if you want(and can i have a gallery:wink:)
So i will join i just need this info...oh and i want my username to be this username:biggrin:

pikahero2
11-09-2007, 11:13 PM
Gir...the thing is do you know "HTML" ?

If you dont I need to see some articles so I can see what your at.

I cant reveal anything yet I might through pm though.

Yes its episode guides or charachter Bio's

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
11-09-2007, 11:20 PM
I know a little HTML i use PokemonChibi for help,and yep i can do all that,and i have a personal question if you accept me about Misty's Bio...

pikahero2
11-09-2007, 11:22 PM
I know a little HTML i use PokemonChibi for help,and yep i can do all that,and i have a personal question if you accept me about Misty's Bio...

Well first of all can you draw pokemon on paint?

You know not spriting just pokemon?

Also write a Bio of anyone you want , No Bad Grammar.

Go and write it please.

Lady Of The Lake
11-10-2007, 12:17 AM
do i get the job

Xtra
11-10-2007, 12:33 AM
This isn't supposed to be in a thread. It's a private affair. Or so I believe.

pikahero2
11-10-2007, 12:38 AM
Oh...Um..Watergirl...Do you expect to get the job when you wont even show me what you can do?

Also if you want to you have to have better spellings and Grammar.

Shadow Eevee
11-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Oh...Um..Watergirl...Do you expect to get the job when you wont even show me what you can do?

Also if you want to you have to have better spellings and Grammar.

Speaking of grammar, there isn't an s at the end of spelling.

Kecleonfan666
11-10-2007, 12:58 AM
I need staff?
Okie's so Im making my own website and I was wondering if theres anyone who would like to be a member of the staff. When I say staff I dont mean give you the password or anything I mean You write or submit stuff and I add them thus crediting you.

I need people for the following
-An Anime article Writer
-Layout Designer/Coder
-Banner Maker
-Freebies Section Maker
-Tutorial Maker
-Manga Writer
-TCG Article Writer

Website Info
This website is all about Pokemon Gaming ,Anime and Sorts of art as well as TCG and Manga and some electronics it is a fun friendly under construction Website which has no I mean No chatspeak "XD" Or "^_^" Or something like that doesnt mean chatspeak I dont want to sound like a robot...Do I?
Anyways this website is already very interactive with a popular Forum called "Seafoam Islands" I learned how to put a splash in and even more.
Also this website when I have the basic pages completed will be hosted by EHQ Or AH Hosting...(Piplup Princess)
The banner was made by me as was the side graphics too the template is from EV Thanks Ive been talking to Kronakitty about making my own layout too so Thanks Kronakitty.

Well thats all Really more when the website is coming along
Plus we have 1 affy!
Think you have something there?

Post here and let me know if you think you fit the bill.

Note:I wont post the link as that counts as advertising this is just a request thread basicly.

Mmmm...
Ahhh...
I see...
Eh?...

Well, first of all, get it in your head that people aren't gonna fall from the sky and be your staff. Try and be friendly to some of the good writers who are experienced at this stuff ,maybe even own a website, start like that,make friends, and usually good friends help with this stuff, maybe that's who you should consider.

I'd do it, but to me HTML is Rocket Science, and I don't know that either. Like you say. But I've had no real experience, so use my skillz as a last resort, I'd be happy to help but try and follow some of the other people's advice ^^

pikahero2
11-10-2007, 01:00 AM
Speaking of grammar, there isn't an s at the end of spelling.

Sorry I meant her attempts at "Spellings"

Xtra
11-10-2007, 01:05 AM
Wow....Kekky's back.
And everyone has bad grammar. Watergirl, on the other hand, you need to get introduced to English class, soon. Your posts are atrocious at times.

pikahero2
11-10-2007, 01:07 AM
Wow....Kekky's back.
And everyone has bad grammar. Watergirl, on the other hand, you need to get introduced to English class, soon. Your posts are atrocious at times.

Ok Xtra...I'm going to PM You with the site first ok? I need you to tell me what I need and how I could improve it. Also all the links are in just no pages I have 2 pages so far.

Kecleonfan666
11-10-2007, 01:12 AM
Wow....Kekky's back.

Rasberrys I've been discovered! Abra Kadabra!
*escapes from puff of smoke*
*Dies from puff of black smoke*

I blame you.

Xtra
11-10-2007, 01:13 AM
it's nice. I see you got it from the same place as I. Urr...nothing to change, it's the layout's given color.

Edit: Good ole SPAMMING Kekky. xD

pikahero2
11-10-2007, 01:16 AM
it's nice. I see you got it from the same place as I. Urr...nothing to change, it's the layout's given color.

Thank you . Also I only picked there because I google searched "Free Pokemon Layouts" I found EV and VN and the Pokeball.

Kecleonfan666
11-10-2007, 01:26 AM

Quiet you.
Also Pikahero, like I always say:
"If you want something done right, do it yerself"

Edit: You can never find good FREE layouts. :(

pikahero2
11-10-2007, 01:29 AM
Quiet you.
Also Pikahero, like I always say:
"If you want something done right, do it yerself"

Edit: You can never find good FREE layouts. :(

I know its a pain .xD.!

If I could find one good one I'd set up a huge site!

Kecleonfan666
11-10-2007, 01:32 AM
I know its a pain .xD.!

If I could find one good one I'd set up a huge site!

Alright, good luck with that...

Seriously though, you should do whatever the hell Xtra's on.
C'mon, he couldn't have just LEARNED that HTML crap :/

Xtra
11-10-2007, 01:42 AM
Alright, good luck with that...

Seriously though, you should do whatever the hell Xtra's on.
C'mon, he couldn't have just LEARNED that HTML crap :/

Hush up. It took me quite a while. And Pikahero, take it slow so you can learn HTML. It takes time.

pikahero2
11-10-2007, 01:52 AM
Hush up. It took me quite a while. And Pikahero, take it slow so you can learn HTML. It takes time.

Well I'm ok at it right now.

But I'll never make myself a layout till I get somewhere with a website.