PDA

View Full Version : attracting the !OPPOSITE! sex

Golden-Silver
11-09-2007, 11:45 AM
has anyone got tips for people and stuff about how to get a BF or a GF

dicuss here!

Emily
11-09-2007, 11:49 AM
If I wanted to attract the same sex, I'd... um... dunno. Do what I do to attract the opposite sex! xD

Stardy
11-09-2007, 01:27 PM
No idea about same sex, but im sure its the same as attracting the opposite sex, what I can-not do.

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-09-2007, 01:37 PM
To tell you the truth, I've never really tried...

Basically like attracting the opposite sex, but on someome the same sex as you. What I do, is get to know them, and then hang out with them. Before you know it, they'll start liking you (hopefully).

miyoun
11-09-2007, 03:51 PM
I attract some of my own sex. Especially on my old VF account. heh.

I don't even attract the opposite sex, so ignore me randomly posting.

c-wooper
11-12-2007, 10:56 PM

dicuss here!

tell her you play the guitar. it always works.

Neptune's Disciple
11-13-2007, 09:09 AM

Until they ask to see you play, then it gets problematic...

If you want that I suggest just hinting that you're interested, talk to them and actually listen to what they say, and see if you can get them to go out on a date with you, then take things from there. Just always try to highlight your good side, and hide away your dark side as much as possible.

Fire Away
11-13-2007, 09:11 AM

"Oh, you want to see me play one of those...yeaaah, I thought you meant Guitar Hero. I can play that. :o"

Avoid lying if it at all possible. Pretty big help. :rolleyes:

Golden-Silver
11-13-2007, 09:56 AM
kk cool guys thanks

sid
11-13-2007, 11:16 AM
Sometimes you don't need too, they come to you ;)

But really, just be calm and be yourself. Don't ever try to over impress because it will more then likely fail. It doesn't always work like "Hey, your nice, wanna go out?" but sometimes being friends for a little while works. (Did for me :D)

theEND
11-13-2007, 12:55 PM
Someone has touched the "Pink Kryptonite", I see. :P

Anyhow, on attracting the opposite sex, seeing you're a guy, it depends on the type of girl you want to attract.

Quiet type - Quiet girls are shier than the rest of the population, speculating that they don't have much self-esteem most of the time, nor confidence, but that's just a speculation. They might just be shy. Approach them with a meaningful heart, and ask them out once you get to know each other. It'll become evident to you that if that girl is the stereotypical shy and quiet type, you'll become something very special to her once you befriend her.

Cheerful type - Cheerful girls.....just be cheerful and kind yourself. Most of the time, cheerful girls will either turn out to be very kind or very preppy. Avoid the preppy-ness. o_O Most likely, a cheerful girl'll has a lot of confidence in herself, has many friends, and is acquainted with several people. Because of this, if you ever want to become someone that's special to her, you must make yourself more evident and noticeable out of all the guys she's ever met. Show her that you're special to her, just like she's special to you.

Preppy type - *Pukes in a garbage can* Ugh....I should have headed for the toilet.... Anyhow, back to business. Preppy girls are primarily the most popular and in terms of rank, oversee most of the other girls due to how they're well known, and taken, loved by nearly all. Preppy girls are by all means NOT shy, of course are kind and caring like any other girl is (However, a small portion of their community is terribly spoiled and demanding, so how about let's not bother with them, eh?), and can be as smart as anyone, signaling that they're not a bunch of ditzy women. Preppy girls are considered the "hardest" to attract due to how popular and loved they stereotypically are. In this case, there should be other guys that generate feelings for the girl, so expect her to have already gone out around three or four times.

Despite being preppy, a girl is still a girl. She deserves attention and love from everybody just like every other girl has, just in this case, she doesn't wait for it to come to her, but in fact, craves it to some point where she has transformed into a Sentai hero. :O Find a way to make you stand out of all the guys that know or are in her class, signaling to her that she's special to you. Like any girl, she will probably return the feelings.

I know nothing about girls. ._.

Shiny Loser
11-13-2007, 01:11 PM

If you want that I suggest just hinting that you're interested, talk to them and actually listen to what they say, and see if you can get them to go out on a date with you, then take things from there. Just always try to highlight your good side, and hide away your dark side as much as possible.

Sigh, that's so true for most people. I know getting a guy won't be any easier for me even at that age xD

My advice is to ask her out for something small (like buying her a drink of something. Here at Taiwan we have "Pearl Milk Tea shops") and telling her it's a dare from your friends, then start warming up to her. Another is to try and play the same sport as her. Getting a guy/girl through sports shows that you both have at least one common interest. And try to be on the opposite team, so that you can bump into her whenever you like xD

earth_type_rule
11-13-2007, 06:20 PM

dicuss here!

Either stay yourself or try some cool stuffs to attract the sex. Find out what He/She likes then do it yourself. She'll come to you in that case.

Pink Leon
11-13-2007, 08:06 PM
T.T bah, my boyfriend broke up with me. im well over him now, but
i always have to be loved by somebody. thats why im such a date-aholic.
now im on a hunt for someone cute that wont "fall out of love" with me.
.....sigh.......... U_U;

LS
11-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Just go like.. Yeah sup lets go out. lmfao. XD I'm having troubles with a girl I like in school. O:

Pink Leon
11-13-2007, 09:30 PM
Just go like.. Yeah sup lets go out. lmfao. XD I'm having troubles with a girl I like in school. O:

i like guys that can actually get the guts to just say that. thatd be nice.
and yeah, if the guy plays the guitar, awesome. if the guy is gonna write
romancin' love songs for his lady, awesomeR! thats my dream. but it will
never come true. >_>;

c-wooper
11-13-2007, 11:48 PM
I'm having troubles with a girl I like in school. O:

thats too bad.

lol that it does.

JentleViolence
11-13-2007, 11:58 PM
Sigh, that's so true for most people. I know getting a guy won't be any easier for me even at that age xD

My advice is to ask her out for something small (like buying her a drink of something. Here at Taiwan we have "Pearl Milk Tea shops") and telling her it's a dare from your friends, then start warming up to her. Another is to try and play the same sport as her. Getting a guy/girl through sports shows that you both have at least one common interest. And try to be on the opposite team, so that you can bump into her whenever you like xD

What an appropriate idea that is. xD

Advice to guys: Be an ostentator, be fun, and be honest. Being funny doesn't hurt either when it comes to girls. xD

charizard_awesome
11-14-2007, 12:55 AM
omg......all of you guys go online to get girl tips and or guy tips?! you guys need to get a life. i cant believe you guys go online for tips on how attracting your opposite sex. cmon guys!!! this is stupid,

LS
11-14-2007, 01:01 AM
i like guys that can actually get the guts to just say that. thatd be nice.
and yeah, if the guy plays the guitar, awesome. if the guy is gonna write
romancin' love songs for his lady, awesomeR! thats my dream. but it will
never come true. >_>;

I play guitar. :3 Lmfao. :P

Oh and Charizard Awesome nub guy.. It's a random thread.. We go on this forum for pokemon this is just something to write in if we dont want to talk about pokemon.. Oh and I have a life thanks. ^___^ A damn good one too.

Cybergear88
11-14-2007, 01:03 AM
charizard awesome-i don't think so. relate with people you don't have a single clue about and you get some good info without actually showing yourself. Why shouldn't you ask somebody what to look for in a good girl or boyfriend? Especially if you don't know them. nobody knows who YOU are right?

anyway. I feel really lame right now. I have liked the same girl for more than 2 years. I WANT to go out with her. the problem is, i am too scared and withdrawn. I am always making up excuses why NOT to go out with her. YET. that happens every time i even think about going out with her. What the heck should I do? I'm attractive. Im sweet. I am the same religion as her and I am a strong believer. I also know her parents well...Any advice? I REALLY need it...

RonRaygunX3
11-14-2007, 01:11 AM
charizard awesome-i don't think so. relate with people you don't have a single clue about and you get some good info without actually showing yourself. Why shouldn't you ask somebody what to look for in a good girl or boyfriend? Especially if you don't know them. nobody knows who YOU are right?

anyway. I feel really lame right now. I have liked the same girl for more than 2 years. I WANT to go out with her. the problem is, i am too scared and withdrawn. I am always making up excuses why NOT to go out with her. YET. that happens every time i even think about going out with her. What the heck should I do? I'm attractive. Im sweet. I am the same religion as her and I am a strong believer. I also know her parents well...Any advice? I REALLY need it...
Just be brave and ask her out. Or if your teh shy type you could get your friend to ask her or talk to her on phone/aim or something.

celebihunter
11-14-2007, 04:37 AM
How I got my current girlfriend, is I was just myself. I hung out with her, I joked around with her, until she fell in love with me.We had our one month anniversary on Saturday, November 10. I waited until I was sure she liked me bak, and I just flat out said, 'Do you want to go out with me?"

That's how CH get's it done. :D

NightBreaker
11-14-2007, 04:52 AM

dicuss here!
How about spelling? Just a hint.

Besides getting guys, there are tips in keeping them away, but my experience only reaches as far as the sensitive types *coughpotentialstalkersifrejectedcough*

Just ask them if their gay XD ... several times

Worked on several guys for me so far.Though I have no idea why only the sensitive ones hang around me, since I'm a kinda energetic and ADHD sorta person.

.AzureLight
11-14-2007, 12:12 PM
omg......all of you guys go online to get girl tips and or guy tips?! you guys need to get a life. i cant believe you guys go online for tips on how attracting your opposite sex. cmon guys!!! this is stupid,

So you're saying that the people on PE2K aren't real people and that we know nothing about real life? :rolleyes:

Let me ask you sir, how many girlfriends have you had? That's what I thought.

earth_type_rule
11-14-2007, 01:03 PM

You and me = love, deal?

l33t hax guitar solo wtg.

Hazmat
11-14-2007, 01:24 PM
In my opinion, duel-personalities are by far the worst way of attracting others.

Basically, a guy acts different around his friends/the girl he likes.

That always leads to faulty relationships.

Just be yourself, act calm and don't be too anxious.

Just turn on the charm and wait it out - that's my advice.

SiberianTiger
11-14-2007, 05:47 PM

If I had grammar like that, I'd stick to the phone.

KTHXBAI

~Isaiah

earth_type_rule
11-14-2007, 07:28 PM
If I had grammar like that, I'd stick to the phone.

KTHXBAI

~Isaiah

OMFG xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

NICE PUN FTW!

c-wooper
11-14-2007, 10:53 PM

excuse you n00b, we're having conversations. its not like people are looking up tips.

Hatchet
11-14-2007, 10:59 PM
I can't give you advice, considering I have problems with this girl in school too.
I don't think the fact that I play guitar is going to help. =P
I haven't got the courage to ask her out. Me and my cowardly soul. :dazed:

c-wooper
11-14-2007, 11:01 PM
I can't give you advice, considering I have problems with this girl in school too.
I don't think the fact that I play guitar is going to help. =P
I haven't got the courage to ask her out. Me and my cowardly soul. :dazed:

have a friend ask her out for you.

Hatchet
11-14-2007, 11:07 PM

I don't want to let her know I'm a coward.
I'll try that though.

Soda
11-14-2007, 11:24 PM
:/ I hasn't looked at this thread, I've wrote 1500 notes to the girl I like, but I never seem to give them to her. ^^;

When you're like a crazy-funny person in school no one takes you seriously, unfortanately...

LS
11-14-2007, 11:36 PM
:/ I hasn't looked at this thread, I've wrote 1500 notes to the girl I like, but I never seem to give them to her. ^^;

When you're like a crazy-funny person in school no one takes you seriously, unfortanately...

Like my cousin... He makes me look mature with his perverted jokes. :l

~Falcon~
11-14-2007, 11:43 PM
Asking for love help on a pokemon forum... yeah, thats gonna get you the girl x_x try just asking her? that typically seems to work :P

LS
11-14-2007, 11:45 PM
Asking for love help on a pokemon forum... yeah, thats gonna get you the girl x_x try just asking her? that typically seems to work :P

Best thing is...

Boy: GUESS WHAT I GO ON A POKEMON FORUM SO NOW WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?

Moe2
11-14-2007, 11:54 PM
NO! that is bad NEVER do that, TRUST ME! its much better to work on her ur self, u just gota get her to notice u, start slow it takes time. become friends, and ya ur set:) make sure ur not annoying tho, they dont like that.

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-15-2007, 01:14 AM
Like my cousin... He makes me look mature with his perverted jokes. :l

Wow, that must be saying alot ;D

NO! that is bad NEVER do that, TRUST ME! its much better to work on her ur self, u just gota get her to notice u, start slow it takes time. become friends, and ya ur set:) make sure ur not annoying tho, they dont like that.

EXACTLY! Thats the way to go. If you want a girl/guy, go for that way.

Pink Leon
11-15-2007, 02:01 PM
hahahah.......... this sucks. i like one of my best friends friend thats a guy that likes me T_T i dont wanna hurt him though 'o';

Chiakakiri
11-15-2007, 02:57 PM
Since I've never been able to attract the Opposite sex, or someone on the same sex..I can't help anyone out. In fact, I shouldn't even be posting here! xD Ignore my mindless post of d00m.

Bryce
11-16-2007, 10:47 PM
well, coming from the sexiest guy on here, i have never had any trouble getting a Girlfriend xD

a good sense of humor always helps though.... and dont be shy, get out there and talk to people (it is very often that a good friend will become your girlfriend, since ya'll know each other in & out)

Mystic_Mew
11-17-2007, 07:33 AM
Someone has touched the "Pink Kryptonite", I see. :P

Anyhow, on attracting the opposite sex, seeing you're a guy, it depends on the type of girl you want to attract.

Quiet type - Quiet girls are shier than the rest of the population, speculating that they don't have much self-esteem most of the time, nor confidence, but that's just a speculation. They might just be shy. Approach them with a meaningful heart, and ask them out once you get to know each other. It'll become evident to you that if that girl is the stereotypical shy and quiet type, you'll become something very special to her once you befriend her.

Cheerful type - Cheerful girls.....just be cheerful and kind yourself. Most of the time, cheerful girls will either turn out to be very kind or very preppy. Avoid the preppy-ness. o_O Most likely, a cheerful girl'll has a lot of confidence in herself, has many friends, and is acquainted with several people. Because of this, if you ever want to become someone that's special to her, you must make yourself more evident and noticeable out of all the guys she's ever met. Show her that you're special to her, just like she's special to you.

Preppy type - *Pukes in a garbage can* Ugh....I should have headed for the toilet.... Anyhow, back to business. Preppy girls are primarily the most popular and in terms of rank, oversee most of the other girls due to how they're well known, and taken, loved by nearly all. Preppy girls are by all means NOT shy, of course are kind and caring like any other girl is (However, a small portion of their community is terribly spoiled and demanding, so how about let's not bother with them, eh?), and can be as smart as anyone, signaling that they're not a bunch of ditzy women. Preppy girls are considered the "hardest" to attract due to how popular and loved they stereotypically are. In this case, there should be other guys that generate feelings for the girl, so expect her to have already gone out around three or four times.

Despite being preppy, a girl is still a girl. She deserves attention and love from everybody just like every other girl has, just in this case, she doesn't wait for it to come to her, but in fact, craves it to some point where she has transformed into a Sentai hero. :O Find a way to make you stand out of all the guys that know or are in her class, signaling to her that she's special to you. Like any girl, she will probably return the feelings.

I know nothing about girls. ._.

Sorry for bring up a post from the first page but....Wow...Thats deep.Teared up a lil.

Well if attracting a girl...Then be her friend dont be annoying...Try not to be hyper, unless you know she'd be okay with it...Y'know?Then after being her friend for awhile,ask "Maybe we can see movie sometime?" if yes, then let her pick the movie, if its a chic flick (Im assuming you dont like them) dont pay attention, try to focus on something else.That pretty much all my advice to you.I hope it goes well! :3

Abhijit x2
11-17-2007, 08:03 AM
Actually the biggest problem with us guys is that we are too afraid to ask a girl out or propose her.....
it would all go out nicely if we are bold enough(which i am not XD)

Kecleonfan666
11-19-2007, 01:41 AM
LOL. Asking for love afvice on a Pokemon Forum? Yeah, you keep thinking that...

But, yeah, I'm the friendly neighborhood loser in my school, and the girl I like is just out of my league, oh well, life sucks, everyone hates me, I have no friends, I'm gonna live cold and alone. :O

LS
11-19-2007, 01:44 AM
LOL. Asking for love afvice on a Pokemon Forum? Yeah, you keep thinking that...

But, yeah, I'm the friendly neighborhood loser in my school, and the girl I like is just out of my league, oh well, life sucks, everyone hates me, I have no friends, I'm gonna live cold and alone. :O

With confidence like that... Yeah.. :/

Kecleonfan666
11-19-2007, 01:48 AM
With confidence like that... Yeah.. :/

Sorry, I honestly have NO self esteem or confidence, because everyone at my school DOES hate me. My best friend I've known since Kindergarten just laid an F bomb at my face, so yeah, I have absolutely no friends.

Everyone knows I like Pokemon, yet I don't care. I have no friedns non interent, and I don't want any friends at my school. Just about nobody likes Pokemon, and those that do are hated.

Yep, life bites. Hard. I'm emo :O

LS
11-19-2007, 01:50 AM
Sorry, I honestly have NO self esteem or confidence, because everyone at my school DOES hate me. My best friend I've known since Kindergarten just laid an F bomb at my face, so yeah, I have absolutely no friends.

Everyone knows I like Pokemon, yet I don't care. I have no friedns non interent, and I don't want any friends at my school. Just about nobody likes Pokemon, and those that do are hated.

Yep, life bites. Hard. I'm emo :O

:/ That um.. sucks... You can try? Or just wait till High School and join the emos. Lmao

Kecleonfan666
11-19-2007, 01:53 AM
:/ That um.. sucks... You can try? Or just wait till High School and join the emos. Lmao

Meh...*Continues to emo cut*

Yeah, now all I need is the black makeup and hair dye and it'll be a complete package...

Hazmat
11-19-2007, 07:53 AM
Actually the biggest problem with us guys is that we are too afraid to ask a girl out or propose her.....
it would all go out nicely if we are bold enough(which i am not XD)

I mean, sometimes it's good to be bold, but I find that it doesn't always work.

Personally, I play it cool - act calm, kind and caring, not anxious or overly-obsessive.

And honestly, it works for me. Most of my past girlfriends have come to me in the first place, which is rather cool.

A lot of relationships start with the guy trying to win over the girl,

but I find that if both individuals care equally as much, the relationships are stronger.

Wow, I just got pretty insightful there. =]

Dark Salamence
11-19-2007, 08:00 AM
I don't really know, but I met my friends by sharing the liking of pokemon with them. In fact, all my friends are boys. (I'm a girl.)

VP4L
11-20-2007, 04:27 AM
Attracting people of the opposite doesn't really matter how you look its just a little bit harder if your not that attractive. The reason why attractive people are popular is mainly how they look or they just have a good personality. What I meant by personality is being humorous and funny or being very friendly and nice. I have a friend who looks like hamster so you might don't think people like him, but he is a very funny guy which made him very popular. If your a person who is shy or not outgoing YOU WONT MAKE FRIENDS that just how it is unless someone who is not shy and outgoing might be your friend. Usually good looking people are shy, but they get the attention thats just how it is. Another way is well talking to people of the opposite sex its just that simple. Oh yeah and one more thing being emo is not the answer to things in life cutting yourself or dressing yourself in black isn't going to do anything about your problems unless you decide to take action and be outgoing.

Evvy_18
11-20-2007, 04:50 PM
Just whatever you do, when asking a girl out, DON'T start the conversation with:

Yeah, I just got out of jail yesterday, so now I wanna find a girlfriend.

or:

I haven't talked to my girlfriend in a month.....(and then expect me, as a female, to get all sympathetic)

I've had these both used on me, and I have never been more put off.

Being humorous and relaxed and self-confident is a big bonus with girls. Someone who is acceptable of themselves will be accepting of other people.

Darkrai ruler
11-22-2007, 03:00 AM
If they think u like them, I think they'll like u back. Just be yourself, and take alot of risks. Be a badboy. (to attract girls) am I right or wrong, ladies?

Oh, and I think ur right. but don't be too funny. O-O IT DOES NOT WORK IF UR TOO FUNNY, TRUST ME I KNOW.

Pink Leon
11-22-2007, 03:46 AM
If they think u like them, I think they'll like u back. Just be yourself, and take alot of risks. Be a badboy. (to attract girls) am I right or wrong, ladies?

Oh, and I think ur right. but don't be too funny. O-O IT DOES NOT WORK IF UR TOO FUNNY, TRUST ME I KNOW.

well, i like responsible guys. you know, with jobs and a good life?
yeah... i dont like it when guys make too many jokes. it gets old.
oh, and girls love compliments. so say something like "you look nice today" -
oh, yeah and be confident in yourself. if shes shy, talk to her. take a stand even if youre shy.
"whats up?" or "how was your day so far" - even
if i never have an answer to either of those questions, i like when theyre asked,
because i know they are trying to make a bond. said and said, boys. those
methods ought to be best.

Darkrai ruler
11-22-2007, 05:39 AM
well, i like responsible guys. you know, with jobs and a good life?
yeah... i dont like it when guys make too many jokes. it gets old.
oh, and girls love compliments. so say something like "you look nice today" -
oh, yeah and be confident in yourself. if shes shy, talk to her. take a stand even if youre shy.
"whats up?" or "how was your day so far" - even
if i never have an answer to either of those questions, i like when theyre asked,
because i know they are trying to make a bond. said and said, boys. those
methods ought to be best.

Thanx! Ur awesome with dating advice!

Pink Leon
11-22-2007, 04:30 PM
Thanx! Ur awesome with dating advice!

no problem. :wink:
if you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask :D

The Crimson Rose
11-22-2007, 06:00 PM
What I've learned through like two years of dating, is always make sure ze woman is happy. Even if it means you have to go out of your way, or go against your personality to make her happy, do it. The reward will be great. Also, don't argue with them. They always win. x.x

Darkrai ruler
11-22-2007, 10:29 PM
no problem. :wink:
if you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask :D

Thanks! U've been an awesome help to me in 1 day!:happy:

Jackuar Link
12-06-2007, 11:13 PM
Hehe, I don't think I posted here before, but I like a girl in my year at school. We share a class together where I sit behind her diagonally. What I find during these lessons are that she looks round quite often to stare at me. I have 2 questions on this:

1) Does she like me?
2) If you think so, how do I approach her?

Kecleonfan666
12-06-2007, 11:18 PM
Hehe, I don't think I posted here before, but I like a girl in my year at school. We share a class together where I sit behind her diagonally. What I find during these lessons are that she looks round quite often to stare at me. I have 2 questions on this:

1) Does she like me?
2) If you think so, how do I approach her?

Well, to answer your first question, are you somewhat good looking, or maybe a little, (I'm going to try and say this in the least offensive way possible) challenged in appareance? If not, yes, she may like you, somewhat.

Just keep cool, be yourself, and talk in COMPLETE sentence,s and most importantly, don't twist your words.

Jackuar Link
12-06-2007, 11:20 PM
Well, to answer your first question, are you somewhat good looking, or maybe a little, (I'm going to try and say this in the least offensive way possible) challenged in appareance? If not, yes, she may like you, somewhat.

Just keep cool, be yourself, and talk in COMPLETE sentence,s and most importantly, don't twist your words.
No i'm not challenged in appearance. xD, i'm not the worst looking person in the world, and if I was everyone would be staring at me.

Thanks for the advice. Not twisting my words is going to be difficult. You could say i'm shy, a bit. xD

EDIT: I forgot to mention, she is a friend of mine. Not close friends but friends nontheless, and I know for a fact she liked me 2 years ago.

PwNingpichu
12-13-2007, 01:04 AM
:razz:what to do is work out suck in ur gut act like u dont want her then slowly fall into it

Dancing Mad
12-13-2007, 02:20 AM
Jackuar just be yourself. If she doesn't like who you are then she isn't right for you.

To approach her take a deep breath and take the leap. Just think of no as an insignificant two letter word.