PDA

View Full Version : Stupid mistakes!

Lord94
11-10-2007, 12:00 AM
what's the stupidest thing in real life and in Pokemon you've ever done? (yes, we want both stories). And don't make it short...

TayyabX
11-10-2007, 12:15 AM
what's the stupidest thing in real life and in Pokemon you've ever done? (yes, we want both stories). And don't make it short...

We have a thread like this, but this is more of a revived version, because the other one is expired... =P

Well besides the fish incident, there was this one time where I took a tennis ball, a pair of scissors, and some spicy spices xD
I made a slit in the ball, and put some spices in it, and was gonna throw it from the window, (That time our house was huge), and shoot it at my friends.... because taht time I had awful aiming... I threw the ball, it went up! I looked around... and it landed on my head.... >_< So I had bloodshot eyes... annd never tried it again... again... with spices!!! =P

Neo Emolga
11-10-2007, 12:40 AM
Oh, boy do I have a good one!

I just got Call of Duty 4, and I forgot that "F" is the use button, not "G."

By pressing "G", I lobbed a grenade in front of my face while trying to defuse the bomb and blew myself to bits and letting loose a chorus of "lol's" in the chat.

That was funny though, but quite humiliating... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/blush.gif

Eternal Moonlight
11-10-2007, 01:00 AM
I dunno if this is the dumbest thing I ever did, but it`s up there....

When I was 7, my grandpa wanted to repaint our wagon. So my mom bought him some red spray paint. However, being the little kid I was, I just had to get that frist spray. But, tha paint didn`t want to come out, so I shoke it. Nothing. Without thinking, I aimed the nozzle at my face and sprayed. Two seconds later, I had a red face. And my eyes where wide open. I think my glasses saved my vision. It toke a week for itt to wash off. :oops::oops::oops: I was never allowed to touch a spaypaint can again.....

Charbok
11-10-2007, 01:19 AM
Once I was running this marathon, and all of the sudden my foot fell off! :dazed:

Turns out I forgot to strap them on and they just plopped right onto the ground. :eek:

There was an awful lot of blood... :hungry:

Ranma
11-10-2007, 01:55 AM
I failed a math test because I got "edges" and "vertexes" mixed up :dazed:

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
11-10-2007, 03:43 AM
Real life: Try to walk down stairs on all fours. I think I WAS four actually. And I fell down the stairs. It hurt.

Pokemon: Master ball on a Dodrio. Restart a game because I thought my Kyogre was gonna die. It was a long time ago. Both of them. I like cheese...

InvertrevnI
11-10-2007, 03:51 AM
Not rolling Horde.

Thank you.

General Dunsparce
11-10-2007, 04:19 AM
Real life: I tried to hi-5 someone, but I missed and fell down the school stairs.....theres about 30 steps too.

Pokemon: I caught a shiny Ralts, then released it because I thought it would corrupt my game.

LS
11-10-2007, 04:24 AM
I had a story like Neos.. I was playing Counter Strike... I had a gernade in my hand and when I threw it.... My mouse was a really cheap one (blame my friend XD) The mouse moved by itself making me face a wall and it exploded in my face... I was like booed for an hour. :P

Kaioo
11-10-2007, 04:32 AM
Real Life: I was talking to my friend, when we were walking, I wasn't looking where I was going, and fell down the stairs at a high speed, sliding through 2 people's legs, before crashing through the wall, and cracking my neck on the tree right outside the wall. I then crashed to the ground, landing on top of the midget in my College Tutor, and we both had to go to Hospital. he only had a broken Leg. My spine was broken in 2 places, 3 ribs broke, neck snapped, almost died. Both my legs were out of place, my right kneecap bone stuck through my skin!

Pokemon: I started a new game and did really S*** and saved over my BEST file which I only need 1 more pokemon to finish.

Lord94
11-10-2007, 11:33 AM
After all of this it sorta makes you wonder...

Real life: Turning down a girl I really liked

Pokemon: Corrupting my blue version which had all 151 pokemon

earth_type_rule
11-10-2007, 12:26 PM
Stupid mistakes? Well, let's see...

As some people know, I make a lot of typo's on AIM and MSN, but I also do that IRL. My friends are writing all the silly errors I keep making. Alas I can't give you an understandable example, cause it's dutch :D

Lord94
11-10-2007, 12:30 PM
lol... but who would be desprate enough to write down all your typos?

Oxygen
11-10-2007, 12:47 PM
Real life: Try to walk down stairs on all fours. I think I WAS four actually. And I fell down the stairs. It hurt.

I do that sometimes!

Lord94
11-10-2007, 12:51 PM
You guys must be pretty proud of yourselves.

Seawolf
11-11-2007, 04:16 AM
I am closing this by request.