PDA

View Full Version : All 3 Starters

Hariken4
03-20-2004, 02:33 AM
How hard was it for you to find people who would trade their starters to you so you could have a complete set of starters? I was asking around my class for about a week but I got 'em now!

Samus Aran
03-20-2004, 07:08 AM
well
my stratigy was simple...
breed the two i didn't have,
get the eggs, walk aroud till it says Its gonna hatch soon
then trade it to my other version while i'm still in the begining
that way, they have the same id number as me!

Scorch Ry
03-20-2004, 08:13 PM
A very good strategy is to start over and pick your pokemon you want until its a female. Trade it to another Ruby/Sapphire, get a male starter and breed the two starters. Do this procedure with every starter pokemon.

Marill
03-20-2004, 08:21 PM
Bah, I only want the starter that I started with, and that's it.

silverfrost
03-20-2004, 08:23 PM

lol, And I thought I was the only one for a moment. =b I just used Torchic... I didn't really need the other starters. x_x

Shroomish
03-20-2004, 09:06 PM
Meh, me either really. I just got the other two to help complete my dex.

And as for the way I get them: Buy both Ruby and Sapphire. Start with Torchic on Ruby. When you get far enough to care about your dex, start Sapphire with Mudkip, trade it to Ruby for a Zigzagoon or something. Repeat the process with Treecko. :P

For me, Sapphire = Pokedex Competion Aid. :razz:

battlemaster-startbreeder
03-26-2005, 08:12 PM
How hard was it for you to find people who would trade their starters to you so you could have a complete set of starters? I was asking around my class for about a week but I got 'em now!

it wasnt hard for me aT ALL I HAVE 1 SAPPHIRE GAME AND 1 RUBY GAME, and a link cable, so i just borrowed me friends game boy (not his game) for a night, and i traded myself now i got 3 blazuikens, 2 sceptiles,2 swamperts, and with them i breed the starter pokemon and trade em for good pokemon.

battlemaster-startbreeder
03-26-2005, 08:12 PM

it wasnt hard for me aT ALL I HAVE 1 SAPPHIRE GAME AND 1 RUBY GAME, and a link cable, so i just borrowed me friends game boy (not his game) for a night, and i traded myself now i got 3 blazeikens, 2 sceptiles,2 swamperts, and with them i breed the starter pokemon and trade em for good pokemon.

sybersaur3000
03-27-2005, 01:08 AM
There aren't even any people around where I live to trade pokemon with. And I'm a bit afraid to ask...

I stay with my starter pokemon...Thats it.

c-wooper
03-27-2005, 06:53 PM
I do not really care about finishing my pokedex since you have to get tickets for some of them, but I traded my Blaziken over to my FR from my ruby version, breed it with a Ditto(my blaziken was male)then sent Blaziken back to my ruby version then traded my egg to sapphire version.I chose Treecko in my sapphire then hatched my egg.I do not have Mudkip but oh well.

Mysterio
03-28-2005, 12:18 AM
I could never trade my starter, not even for another starter. What I choose is what I think will get me through the game.

shadowfox
04-06-2005, 08:53 PM
never needed em-never got em.all i need is shiny linoon and latios.sometimes i need metagross.the hoenn starters just arent as kewl as the kanto and johto staters.

to battlemaster-startbreeder, im also new but 1 more double post that i do and im off, so theres your hint.