PDA

View Full Version : Any news about Kingdom Hearts 3 yet?

VolsFan368
11-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Has there been any new news about Kingdom Hearts 3 yet?

Tamer Marco
11-10-2007, 09:27 PM
Hm, I don't think so. But there are going to be 3 games released on the PSP, DS, and cellphone respectively, so maybe that will tide us over.

Neon_Espeon
11-12-2007, 09:55 AM
I haven't heard anything, just that a DS Game is being released.

Hm, I don't think so. But there are going to be 3 games released on the PSP, DS, and cellphone respectively, so maybe that will tide us over.

PSP and Cell Phone, too? (As said above) I only heard a DS one was coming out. :ermm:

Stardy
11-12-2007, 11:27 AM
No, not yet, wait a while, 2 just came out this year.

Wow, a DS game, never heard about that.

Hazmat
11-12-2007, 11:54 AM
TM would be right on this one.

No three yet, but new games on the way.

NDS - 358/2 Days [Focuses on Roxas - whoop!]

PSP - Birth By Sleep [Focuses on new characters: Terra, Ven, and Aqua]

Cellphone - Kindom Hearts Coded

To make things greater, the creator says that they aren't the final installments and they will have connection to further games.

*cheers and screams*

Tamer Marco
11-13-2007, 09:36 PM
I've seen the Birth By sleep CG Trailer...

To be honest, it is shaping up and looking much better than 358/2, mainly because of the plot, and the potential for the gameplay on the PSP is slightly greater currently because it would make more sense for a Chain of Memories style gameplay (if thats what it is).

I'm excited for all of them, but KHIII can't really come any sooner. D:

Professor Geoffrey
11-13-2007, 09:49 PM
I heard about Birth By Sleep and the others a couple weeks ago. It was cool hearing about it. I can't wait! I'm going to wait until I can buy a PSP... But it's going to be a while until Birth By Sleep Comes out, so I have nothing to fear! XD

.::GD::.