PDA

View Full Version : Lucario or Mewtwo

Monkey Boy
11-11-2007, 02:16 AM
The Tittle Says itr ALL

Mewtwo IMO Lucario Stinks

MaskedJackal
11-11-2007, 02:22 AM
Mewtwo can't beat Lucario in Monopoly if it started out with Boardwalk and Park Place, and the same goes for a fight. Lucario would RAMPAGE Mewtwo, then barbecue and eat it.

Leman
11-11-2007, 02:28 AM
Yay, clash of the two most overrated Pokemon, that actually aren't that bad compared to other Overrated Pokemon.

Mewtwo. Its Uber, and Lucario isn't.

Lord94
11-11-2007, 02:29 AM
Mewtwo. Because it's Mewtwo.

Monkey Boy
11-11-2007, 02:31 AM
Mewtwo can beat Lucario in Monopoly if Lucario started out with Boardwalk and Park Place, and the same goes for a fight. Lucario would get killed

Be Quiet I will give U a Env. Before Lucario For a Lvl 100 _______

Lord94
11-11-2007, 02:33 AM
You really need to learn English, I don't have a clue about what you're saying.

Realityxxx
11-11-2007, 02:45 AM
You really need to learn English, I don't have a clue about what you're saying.

He talks the language Chatspeak. I've Been telling you to use english, Monkey Boy!

Lord94
11-11-2007, 02:46 AM
that's not even chatspeak... It's some sort of dislocated latin.

MaskedJackal
11-11-2007, 02:58 AM
Yay, clash of the two most overrated Pokemon, that actually aren't that bad compared to other Overrated Pokemon.

Mewtwo. Its Uber, and Lucario isn't.

I beg to differ. Lucario is vastly UNDERRATED, just because of all the haters and Mewtwo fanboys, such as Monkey Boy here, who is sending me rude PMs and changing my posts. It just goes to show how immature Mewtwo fanboys are.

Monkey Boy
11-11-2007, 03:11 AM
I beg to differ. Lucario is vastly UNDERRATED, just because of all the haters and Mewtwo fanboys, such as Monkey Boy here.

Im Okay with mewtwo but when you compare it to lucario Mewtwo anyday:happy:
Magicarp or Lucario = Magicarp
Apoim or Lucario = Apoim
Pikachu or Lucario = ...... Do I HAVE to say this you KNOW it Pikachu PIKA!

Lord94
11-11-2007, 03:12 AM
God... I hope he isn't trying to be funny when he says all this... Type proper grammar... Otherwise everyone will end up hating you.

Ham and Cheese
11-11-2007, 03:21 AM
Mewtwo does have better stats, and I have a soft spot for the old Pokemon. I think the creators lost some credit because of some of their new ideas...

the hippo freaks me out.

skiboydoggy
11-11-2007, 03:22 AM
Sigh...
And the creators of English turn in their grave once again, accelerating the revolutions of the Earth and creating shorter days with which I can use the internet with.

Anyway, back on topic. In a fight, Mewtwo would grab Lucario by the tail and wipe the floor with him, before spinning him around over his head and executing a roundhouse kick that would make Chuck Norris proud. And that's not even counting type advantages.

In terms of design, Mewtwo is the warped half-clone of Mew. Lucario is a... Wave walking dog. Yay Mewtwo.

Lord94
11-11-2007, 03:27 AM
Cue for Monkey Boy to start yelling abuse at us

MaskedJackal
11-11-2007, 03:29 AM
Sigh...
And the creators of English turn in their grave once again, accelerating the revolutions of the Earth and creating shorter days with which I can use the internet with.

Anyway, back on topic. In a fight, Mewtwo would grab Lucario by the tail and wipe the floor with him, before spinning him around over his head and executing a roundhouse kick that would make Chuck Norris proud. And that's not even counting type advantages.

In terms of design, Mewtwo is the warped half-clone of Mew. Lucario is a... Wave walking dog. Yay Mewtwo.

Then the pathetic Mewtwo would wake up from it's dream, only to receive an Aura Sphere in the face from the best Pokemon of them all, Lucario. He would then proceed to chop the overrated piece of garbage to bits, and catch it all on tape, so he could post it on the Internet for all the sad, arrogant little Mewtwo fanboys to watch.

Ham and Cheese
11-11-2007, 03:30 AM
Then the pathetic Mewtwo would wake up from it's dream, only to receive an Aura Sphere in the face from the best Pokemon of them all, Lucario. He would then proceed to chop the overrated piece of garbage to bits, and catch it all on tape, so he could post it on the Internet for all the sad, arrogant little Mewtwo fanboys to watch.
All right, now you're just getting out of hand. You're a Lucario fanboy now. Congratskthanxbi

This is a flame war waiting to happen.

Ahrim
11-11-2007, 03:33 AM
Mewtwo would pwn Lucario. 'Tis a simple fact.

Lord94
11-11-2007, 03:38 AM
Cue the flame war

MaskedJackal
11-11-2007, 03:38 AM
All right, now you're just getting out of hand. You're a Lucario fanboy now. Congratskthanxbi

This is a flame war waiting to happen.

Yes, I'm a Lucario fanboy, but I wouldn't be if it weren't for all these arrogant little Mewtwo fanboys such as Monkey Boy, who sent me a number of rude PMs, (for no reason at all I might add), prior to posting this thread.

Mewtwo would pwn Lucario. 'Tis a simple fact.

Yet another arrogant Mewtwo fanboy. I feel ashamed having your post polluting my clipboard. I'm going to go copy the link to Tubgirl or something, just to get rid of it.

Lord94
11-11-2007, 03:39 AM
Do, this thread is really getting on my nerves.

Professor Geoffrey
11-11-2007, 04:33 AM
Mewtwo is more powerful. Although, I appreciate aura more than psychic powers (read my fic and you'll understand why), Mewtwo is cooler.\

Wunschkind, don't you dare call me arrogant, or anything else that's offensive, just because I like Mewtwo.

All Mewtwo over Lucario fans out there: You are not arrogant for liking Mewtwo, either.

Stubby Boardman
11-11-2007, 04:42 AM
even though mewtwo would/will kick lucarios but i still go w/lucario cause its the underdog

Lord94
11-11-2007, 04:44 AM
Well, Mewtwo would win... That's just the way life is... and for the record, I hate both Mewtwo and Lucario.

Professor Geoffrey
11-11-2007, 04:56 AM
Well, Mewtwo would win... That's just the way life is... and for the record, I hate both Mewtwo and Lucario.

But you still like Mewtwo more, I hope? XD

Just kidding. Whatever you like, you like, and that's that.

Lord94
11-11-2007, 04:59 AM
now this guy is a guy who possesses logic!

Nitro
11-11-2007, 05:16 AM
Two overrated Pokemon. Mewtwo sucks, it's an uber Pokemon and I hate ubers. Lucario's way better, at least it can back up its position.

Fire Away
11-11-2007, 05:26 AM
What the hell. They're Pokemon.

I find it really amusing that people actually care and are getting so angry.

I prefer Mewtwo. Lucario's cool too though.

P.S. Certain people need to get over the fact that differing opinions exist.

Mr M
11-11-2007, 05:59 AM
Wow talk about extreme stuff happening here! Lol! :crackup:
Now before I say something..let me point out and say..
Can't we all just get along? :oops:

Now that that's outta the way, I voted for Mewtwo, since it was one
of the originals back in the day.
Needless to say, I neither like nor dislike Lucario.

Master Aqua
11-11-2007, 06:24 AM
metwo could own luciro hands down no arguements

Realityxxx
11-11-2007, 09:20 AM
Lucario forever!

*Uses her magical mobile phone to call the mods and ask them to lock this topic*

skiboydoggy
11-11-2007, 09:57 AM
Half a Psychic from Mewtwo would KO Lucario, that's fact. And Mewtwo knows Aura Sphere (or Hadoken if you will) as well, so there. Mewtwo's Uber for a reason, and IMO has the best stats of that particular tier. That tier referring to Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia and I think Giratina.

Now, this is purely gameplay, but that's a point for Mewtwo already. So no bashing me for saying that Mewtwo would pwn Lucario in a fight.

Anyway, since we got that out of the way, I shall defend my point on the character design.

Mewtwo is a twisted, dark, masculine version of Mew, which is an insanely cute Pokemon. It has one of the best poses in the world, and is easily one of the coolest Pokemon around.

Lucario is a surfing dog. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs, more than Mewtwo in fact, but Mewtwo is just made of more win than Lucario.

I now officially have no idea why I'm reiterating my point. Probably since I'm bored.

Knightblazer
11-11-2007, 10:49 AM
I like both equally, but I perfer L/Rukaio more. Just because he's more emo than Mewtwo. And that canine looks just win me over. xDDDD

And he's the guy with his emotions in turmoil in my fic, compared to Mewtwo being the kick*** evil dude who crashes just about anything. While Lucario is that hero-in-deninal guy. >D

And yes, Ski, you like dogs. xP

Knightblazer

MaskedJackal
11-11-2007, 02:52 PM
metwo could own luciro hands down no arguements

This is what I mean by arrogant. Do you have anything to back up your false claim?

@KittenGirl2000: You rule.

@Skiboydoggy: Lugia would waste Mewtwo, simply because it has resistance to psychic attacks.

Mewtwo sucks, it's an uber Pokemon and I hate ubers.

Oh hell yes!

Wunschkind, don't you dare call me arrogant, or anything else that's offensive, just because I like Mewtwo.

You should blame all the Mewtwo fanboys, not me. They hurt your rep.

evil raquaza
11-11-2007, 05:19 PM
mewtwo because lucario is 4th gen.

The_Seventieth_Evil
11-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Mewtwo will win. Lucario has more type disadvantages. Mewtwo can be equipped to exploit this if the Trainer wishes.

Ham and Cheese
11-11-2007, 09:44 PM
Wunschkind, you're being very rude. Just because Monkey Boy sent you rude PMs doesn't mean you need to attack all the Mewtwo supporters. :/

MaskedJackal
11-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Wunschkind, you're being very rude. Just because Monkey Boy sent you rude PMs doesn't mean you need to attack all the Mewtwo supporters. :/

I'm not attacking Mewtwo supporters, just the arrogant fanboys tyvm.

Mitsuzo-kun
11-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Hmm... Very hard choice for me. But I chose Lucario, since winning with Mewtwo is too easy. With Lucario, there's other things that you could do.

TheEvilDookie
11-11-2007, 09:59 PM

Which would win in a battle?

Mewtwo.

Who would I use in a battle?

Neither.

Blood Red Lucario
11-11-2007, 10:10 PM
Coolness goes to Lucario for me because I like the martial artist- like dog.

In a fight it would go to Mewtwo because it is a poke that brought an apocalypse on the pokemon world.

In battle I would pick Lucario just because I like how its cool yet isn't uber. Plus it is actually a decent pokemon.

Lord94
11-11-2007, 10:15 PM
guys, the only reason this is created is because Monkey Boy wanted a flame war.

MaskedJackal
11-11-2007, 10:18 PM
guys, the only reason this is created is because Monkey Boy wanted a flame war.

Yep, and he sort of got what he asked for, along with a temporary ban. Also, just seconds prior to posting this thread, he sent me a series of rude PMs

Fire Away
11-11-2007, 10:20 PM
Yep, and he sort of got what he asked for, along with a temporary ban. Also, just seconds prior to posting this thread, he sent me a series of rude PMs

You're not helping things by labeling anyone who thinks that Mewtwo would win in a fight (which, btw, he would) as an 'arrogant fanboy'.

MaskedJackal
11-11-2007, 10:22 PM
You're not helping things by labeling anyone who thinks that Mewtwo would win in a fight (which, btw, he would) as an 'arrogant fanboy'.

I'm not labeling everyone that, only the arrogant ones.

Jack of Clovers
11-11-2007, 10:28 PM
If you guys have a problem with a thread, or a certain member, just report it to a Moderator. Knowing a flame war might start, and then continuing it is just as bad as starting one.

*closed*

~Jack~