PDA

View Full Version : Weird Eating Habits

Sixto
11-11-2007, 04:36 AM
Do you have the tendency to eat two different things together that other people find disgusting or weird?

I like eating syrup on my bananas.

My little brother eats ketchup on his refried beans. :sick:

Hypocrisy is Fun
11-11-2007, 04:37 AM
I put ketchup on anything and everything.

Bryce
11-11-2007, 04:44 AM
hehe....

well, i dont know if this is particularly weird (because i have seen others who do it, but then again, my family is always telling me how gross it is) i eat ketchup on my mac & cheese....

also, salsa is quite good on popcorn :P

& i really like to get a few slices of cheddar cheese and dip it in Italian dressing xD

Fire Away
11-11-2007, 04:45 AM
Peanut butter and a nice slice of Kraft American Cheese. Yaaay. :D

Interestingly enough that's the only thing I eat American Cheese on. It's pretty nasty on most anything else.

The Jr Trainer
11-11-2007, 04:46 AM
I eat ketchup on my grilled cheese sandwiches. :o If thats gross at all. xD

Oh yeah, and I like hot sauce on my popcorn. Weird combo, but my freind told me to try it and it's great!

~Jr

The Maple Syrup Baptist
11-11-2007, 06:20 AM
I like to have a honey and crab meat sandwich with lettuce on whole wheat bread, not toasted.

Fire Away
11-11-2007, 06:26 AM
I like to have a honey and crab meat sandwich with lettuce on whole wheat bread, not toasted.

No waaay

I put sugar on my crab. Hahh.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
11-11-2007, 06:28 AM
No waaay

I put sugar on my crab. Hahh.

Really? Doesn't ruin the taste?

Crab is oh so good.

I like dark chocolate and milk or dark chocolate and beer... But many people don't like dark chocolate... Hmmm.

Basically, beer goes well with anything, so it leads to some strange combos.

Hazmat
11-11-2007, 06:36 AM
Oh, I know this one kid.

90% of the time he's chewing something, he'll take a sip of a drink before he finishes chewing.

It doesn't matter what food or what drink, he'll always do it. Creeps me out.

I think he has a saliva-production problem, or maybe he just takes too big of bites. XD

I only do that with some sort of baked food [cake, cookies, etc.] and milk. It's easier than dunking.

Stardy
11-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Cheese and Gravy = Yum

No really, better if teh cheese is melted...

Legendary Wolf
11-11-2007, 01:08 PM

True for me too. D:

earth_type_rule
11-11-2007, 01:56 PM
chocolate with paprika chips. The taste is SOOO awefull, but I'm addicted to it like drugs :S It's like, the chips give the taste, and the chocolate is the drug :|

Hatchet
11-11-2007, 02:23 PM
I have a tendency to put ketchup on my children. :hungry:

-cough-

I dip my fries in my milkshakes. Not weird at all. I mix Kool-Aid and Vault, Fanta, etc. and then I drink it.
I put peanut butter and jelly in my tortillas. I also put marshmallows in my hot dogs and cookies in my burgers.

Mitsuzo-kun
11-11-2007, 02:48 PM

Lol, me too. I also like to mix Ketchup with Mayonaise.

Ketchup + Mayonaise + Yummy Burger = :D

Xtra
11-11-2007, 05:22 PM

*cries* MY long lost brother! *cuddles leg*

I smother everything with ketchup. French Fries, hot dogs, fried chicken, mashed potatoes. IF you think it, it's covered in ketchup by me.

LS
11-11-2007, 05:26 PM
A lot of people eat Ketchup with like everything.. My plate usually has more ketchup then food.

DragoniteMistress
11-11-2007, 05:29 PM
When I was on a Wendy's craze when I was younger I dipped my french fries in either my milkshake or my chili, deliciously good if you do both ends.

I don't do weird combos as much anymore, but I remember one time in the third grade I had mixed Doritos, strawberries, ranch, graham crackers, carrots, yogurt, and other unknown edible substances together and a bunch of my friends and I walked around the classroom with it (had been on a friend's lunch tray) and then we went up to the front of the class and ate it xD (The teachers always stepped out during lunch so we could just do whatever we wanted in the classrooms, really.

Seawolf
11-11-2007, 08:59 PM
I like to buy unagi from the sushi place near my house sometimes, only to throw it in a sandwich or salad. Eel is just that good.

My mom thinks it's absolutely disgusting. =P

Mitsuzo-kun
11-11-2007, 09:02 PM
I like to buy unagi from the sushi place near my house sometimes, only to throw it in a sandwich or salad. Eel is just that good.

My mom thinks it's absolutely disgusting. =P

XD

Awesome. Kinda. A little. Alright, not really.

Ooooh, I eat fish burgers. :D

Stinky
11-11-2007, 09:05 PM

No surprise there. xP

Anywho, I put Cinnamon in just about everything. Milk, applesauce, and on fruit. It's just so delicious! :d

Mitsuzo-kun
11-11-2007, 09:08 PM
No surprise there. xP

Anywho, I put Cinnamon in just about everything. Milk, applesauce, and on fruit. It's just so delicious! :d

XD

Nope. No surprise. I had a cinnamon waffle the other day... YUM

Let's see... What else do I eat that's strange... I eat oranges with ice cream. It tastes strange, but nice.

Seawolf
11-11-2007, 09:19 PM
XD

Awesome. Kinda. A little. Alright, not really.

You're just jealous because I am unique! Okay, not exactly. =/

Salmon burgers are awesome.

Kick the Moon
11-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Not me, but my friend, at lunch, once mixed milk, ketchup, mustard, mayonaise, corn, tuna, chicken, and a cookie together until it was liquidy and then ate it. 0_o

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
11-12-2007, 05:31 AM
I don't usually eat weird combos...
However I ALWAYS check my Burger (Whatever kind it is) To make sure it has no pickles, onions or mustard. We always order it without that too... I hate pickles.

I also like cheese, like broccoli, but hate cheese on broccoli. And I preffer my melty cheese on untoasted bread.

Furyflame
11-12-2007, 03:20 PM
BBQ Sauce+Anything=pwnage 'nuff said.

Frozen_Mystic
11-12-2007, 03:58 PM
lol, when I eat pizza, I eat all of the cheese first, then I lick off all the sauce, and eat the bread like a sandwich o_O

Neptune's Disciple
11-13-2007, 08:15 AM
I dip my fries into my soft serve, or a vanilla thick shake. I also but them in my burgers. Any time I go to Macca's, the only burger that I will order is a tripple cheese burger with extra ketchup, mustard, cheese, and onions. It comes out and there is stuff falling out of it everywhere, but damn it tastes so good!

Oh, I also have sweet chilli sauce on anything that's savoury

Ham and Cheese
11-13-2007, 07:41 PM
Ketchup is god's gift to the world. So is peanut butter.

I'll eat peanut butter with virtually ANYTHING--hell, you put it on a cheeseburger, I'll eat it.

Same with ketchup.

AnalysisExpert
11-13-2007, 07:53 PM
Pizza Crust + Pepsi.

I win :O

Callum
11-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Pizza Crust + Pepsi.

That's just plain dirty. :tongue:

Its pretty funny because I found one of these today. Noodles on toast. Try it! :D

Cybergear88
11-13-2007, 08:53 PM
i like mayonnaise on my grilled cheese sandwiches. and other than that, at school, on the salad, I like it so that i have more cheese and ranch dressing than i actually have salad.

Shadow Eevee
11-14-2007, 12:41 AM
I like mah fries in my burgers. And I also have a custom veggie burger:
Buns= Iceburg lettuce
Meat= Shredded lettuce
Kethcup= Jalepeno Cheese, and anything really.

Ranma
11-14-2007, 02:06 AM
Ill dip almost anything into almost anything. I once dipped a chicken nugget into chocolate milk. :crackup:

Frozen_Mystic
11-14-2007, 02:14 AM
Hehe, I tried something just now...

Ramen+raviolli =O

It's actually pretty good.

Black Fang
11-14-2007, 09:05 AM
I dip my French Toast into Pumpkin Soup most of the time, love it :D. I mix drinks and then stuff about 30 grams of sugar into the drink.

theEND
11-14-2007, 12:04 PM
BBQ Sauce and Mashed Potatoes make sparkles on my tastebuds! ^3^

Mayo on a brownie, anybody?

I love these type of threads. Makes me feel that I'm not the only one to put ketchup on my cherries. o_O

Ataro
11-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Like ShadowEevee, I also like putting fries in my burgers.

I once ordered a Big Mac/Doublecheese and put alot of ketchup-ed fries in it, and I took a huge bite out of it, yum! :drool:

Hazmat
11-14-2007, 12:14 PM
People think I'm wierd 'cus I eat dry ramen like a sandwich.

For me, that's just normal - but I don't anyone else who does it. =[[

Oh, and when I was little I used to drench my apples in ketchup.

Gave it a salty-sweet flavor. Makes me gag to think about it today.

Oh, and another favorite: Banana mayo sandwiches. Seriously, try it. It's amazing.

alice_the_dratini
11-14-2007, 06:59 PM
i don't have any weird eating habits. By the way, they get chilli chocolate believe it or not, my parents like it and they had chicken in chilli chocolate sauce for dinner.

Shadow From The Deep
11-15-2007, 12:26 AM
Pizza Crust + Pepsi.

My friend does the same thing. He says lots of people do it but I only know of two you and him. I don't have any weird eating habbits though.

Chiakakiri
11-15-2007, 12:38 AM
When my mom makes mashed potatoes, I'll grab various seasonings off the shelves & just dump them into my mashed potatoes xD. Sometimes, I don't even look, sometimes it's Old Bay seasoning, meat tenderizer..& some other weird stuff that shoudln't go into mashed potatoes. It's soo gewd though!

Also, at school, when it's Taco day...I'll take my taco shells & meat & just mutilate them. Then pour the cheese, lettuce, beans etc. on. People look at me as if I'm insane, but it's good! xD

One more, jelatin in cappuchino ice cream...Pwsome!!

Groudon_fan
11-15-2007, 12:39 AM
MMM!

Chocolate Milk + Cheese puffs.

I like this thread. It makes me HUNGAYH!

Edit: *Cry* I *Cry* Ran *Cry* Out *Cry* Of *Cry* Cheese *Cry* PUFFS! *Mega-Cry*

Ranma
11-15-2007, 12:44 AM
When my mom makes mashed potatoes, I'll grab various seasonings off the shelves & just dump them into my mashed potatoes xD. Sometimes, I don't even look, sometimes it's Old Bay seasoning, meat tenderizer..& some other weird stuff that shoudln't go into mashed potatoes. It's soo gewd though!

Also, at school, when it's Taco day...I'll take my taco shells & meat & just mutilate them. Then pour the cheese, lettuce, beans etc. on. People look at me as if I'm insane, but it's good! xD

One more, jelatin in cappuchino ice cream...Pwsome!!

I love putting random spices on stuff!

Chiakakiri
11-15-2007, 01:05 AM
I love putting random spices on stuff!

w00t! -High fives you- I don't feel weird anymore! xD I like this thread.

Ranma
11-15-2007, 09:10 PM
Yay, once my dad was taking a while to come to dinner. My sister got angry and we added about 10 spices on. Next time I decided it looked good and I tried some. It tasted yum :hungry:

I also put garlic pepper on my grilled cheese. Old Bay Seasoning goes well on almost anything :hungry:

Tamer Marco
11-15-2007, 09:19 PM
I guess it could be considered weird that I no longer eat pork.

silverfrost
11-15-2007, 09:20 PM
I love green olives immersed in oil and vinegar dressing and mozarella cheese. :o

Doroshii
11-15-2007, 10:06 PM
I hold my fork with a fist. :D

Charbok
11-15-2007, 10:22 PM
I demand to know why my previous post was deleted.

Gold Groudon
11-16-2007, 04:49 AM
Well, I like chewing gum with barbecue chips.

I like dunking lolly pops and stuff in Slurpies :P (for those of you who don't know what a slurpy is, it is an Icy/ Smoothie, w/e you wanna call it)

My one freakish friend eats the stickers of apples/oranges/ all fruit. He eats the rappers off redskins and things like that. He eats the sticks of LOLLYPOPS. He eats grass. He eats flowers. He even eats the Poisonous clovers. By the way, my friend is 14.

RonRaygunX3
11-16-2007, 12:26 PM
Uhh. I put ground mustard in my Ramen?

Hazmat
11-16-2007, 01:11 PM
I have the most freakish friend.

Just the other day, we were sitting in Physics and we were extremely bored.

So then, randomly, he takes his eraser and shoves it in his mouth.

Yeah. He ate an eraser out of boredem.

I laughed for half an hour. Especially when he couldn't get the last bits out of his mouth.

But more on the on-topic side, I like eating tortillas with ice cream. Mmmm.

RonRaygunX3
11-16-2007, 01:17 PM
I have the most freakish friend.

Just the other day, we were sitting in Physics and we were extremely bored.

So then, randomly, he takes his eraser and shoves it in his mouth.

Yeah. He ate an eraser out of boredem.

I laughed for half an hour. Especially when he couldn't get the last bits out of his mouth.

But more on the on-topic side, I like eating tortillas with ice cream. Mmmm.
Lol I know a kid who eats erasers too. He also eats yellow and blue crayons and calls them Golden Bannana Goodness and Blue Berry Blast... he scares me.

Professor Geoffrey
11-16-2007, 09:25 PM
-When eating hot dogs on a bun, I always put ketchup and mayonaise on the bun.

-Even though I write with my right hand, I eat with my left most of the time.

-I accidentally forget to pass the basket of biscuits, and I grab the biscuit out of the basket and hand it to them. >.<

Sixto
11-17-2007, 12:38 AM
I demand to know why my previous post was deleted.
You wrote this:

I have a tendency to put ketchup on my children.

It wasn't funny and was technically spam.

Chiakakiri
11-17-2007, 07:18 AM
Lol I know a kid who eats erasers too. He also eats yellow and blue crayons and calls them Golden Bannana Goodness and Blue Berry Blast... he scares me.

Mwa ha! I'm back xD

..ROFLMAO! That's funny, I wondor..-picks up Purple Crayon-..Nah.

Also, I tried dunking turkey into soymilk..it was kinda weird xD.

-PK
11-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Soy sauce. If it can be dipped in soy sauce, I will most likely eat it. It is really salty, but it makes the snack i dip i it taste so much better.

Knightblazer
11-17-2007, 01:40 PM
You know what, pokeking? I also have that same habit as you. *coughs*

As for me, when I eat any Filet O' Fish at the big 'M' AKA Macdonalds, I tend to put a packet's worth of ketchup over the tartar sauce. Followed by laying it with several french fries. Yeah. And I have a tendency to eat ice as well - heck, there's a special container of ice in my freezer my mom specially left aside for me to dig into the ice and chow them.

And yes, I know its not good for my teeth.

Knightblazer

Ranma
11-17-2007, 08:13 PM
I like putting maple brown sugar on my waffles. ^_^

Groudon_fan
11-17-2007, 08:21 PM
I Found...

A NEW ONE!

Chips... And Chocolate Milk!

And...

String Cheese and Rice!

Yummy!

Charbok
11-17-2007, 11:51 PM
You wrote this:

I have a tendency to put ketchup on my children.

It wasn't funny and was technically spam.

It is an eating habit (be it true or false) and it's wierd, no?

Shiny Zangoose
11-18-2007, 02:48 AM
Lol. Like, get this. My brother puts ketchup...on his FRENCH FRIES! 83

I'm kidding. But I do hate ketchup on fries.

Sixto
11-18-2007, 03:07 AM
It is an eating habit (be it true or false) and it's wierd, no?
Yes, but you knew what you were doing, and yeah...it wasn't funny.

Charbok
11-18-2007, 03:19 AM
Yes, but you knew what you were doing, and yeah...it wasn't funny.

http://www.munauseum.com/images/SourPatchKids.jpg

See? Children.
That is what I mean when I refer to children. It's kind of an odd family name thing we have. Technically we call them "Sour Children" but whatever.

Shiny Loser
11-18-2007, 07:09 AM
Whenever I buy fries and those cheap ice cream cones from McDonalds I scoop some of the ice cream on the fries and eat it. If that's disgusting at all.

I also like to eat ice cubes. I usually eat around 4 each day.

Another eating habit I have is to never finish my food completely but leave just a piece behind. Usually that's with cookies or bread.

zukirin
11-18-2007, 11:31 AM
Do you have the tendency to eat two different things together that other people find disgusting or weird?

I like eating syrup on my bananas.

My little brother eats ketchup on his refried beans. :sick:

Woah I do that sometimes too (eating banana w/ syrup). I also like to mix ranch and ketchup for Fried Chicken, Corn with Banana Ketchup, and Syrup/honey with Ketchup.

I love my ketchup!!

Hazmat
11-18-2007, 01:58 PM
Psssh.

Bananas + Syrup = Da bombbb.

Especially if you throw 'em in a pan.

Mmmm.

maddiesapphire
11-18-2007, 02:01 PM
well, it was really my brother who used to do this, but here goes... grapes dipped in ketchup :eek: Also, my technology teacher eats fried pickles... :oops: I also met a waiter at a restraunt once that ate peanut butter and cheese sandwiches.