PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Carter Goind down forever

ProfesserScott
11-16-2007, 02:20 AM
Pokemon crater is shuting down for good never will it work again unless i sell it plaeaseif you have props deal with it i am graduating so i am shuting down pokemon crater i cant aford keeping it runing till my life ends sorry

vedros
11-16-2007, 03:08 AM
You are so full of crap that your ears are leaking. You can barely type a sentence, let alone type up astronomical amounts of characters of code.

Llama Commando
11-16-2007, 03:21 AM
Wow. O_o Just wow. That is the biggest lie I have ever heard. You do not own Pokemon Crater, heck as Vedros said you can't even grammatically correctly type a sentence! What a waste of a thread, I mean this is such a scam that it's not even funny. Pathetic. Just so you know lying isn't a great way to start out your time on a forum.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
11-16-2007, 03:49 AM
Wow! I'm so sad. Why is it gone? It's goind down?

No, they are right. Who can make such a hit on the internet and can't even type? I'm sorry, err, next in line!?

sonickid01
11-16-2007, 04:40 AM
However, on the other hand...

Although I don't play it, I decided to visit the main page of Crater to bring it up and prove this guy's a fake, but check it out for yourself.

Wow.

Despite horrible grammar and the fact that he's impersonating someone else, he is right.

Oxygen
11-16-2007, 07:48 AM
That was from a while ago, while it was under mainteinance. You are a liar, and do not own PC. I logged in, and I can battle.

EDIT: Oh damnit. I didn't read the news. It will shut down December 1st. But you do not own it. Look at how the owners sentances are like.

ProfesserScott
11-16-2007, 09:41 PM
Ok im not the owner but it will not go down till he grauates next year i just wanted everyone to know

pkmn z
11-17-2007, 03:41 AM
OMG i hope is a joke!. i haven't play crater in a while but i don't want it to go down forever:sad:

ProfesserScott
11-17-2007, 07:38 PM
Sorry all but crater is going down forever

Stardy
11-17-2007, 08:24 PM
Wow, crater is going down, just wow, but why?

Shadow From The Deep
11-18-2007, 02:45 AM
I just started playing Crater to try it out and it's decent. But now it's going down as soon as I start. Ughhh this sucks.

Kaioo
11-18-2007, 02:51 PM
This thread is total spam, this shouldn't even be in Online Battling. It probably should be in Other: Chat or something. But not here, this should be locked.

ronjocox
11-18-2007, 07:19 PM
This thread is total spam, this shouldn't even be in Online Battling. It probably should be in Other: Chat or something. But not here, this should be locked.

Pokemon Crater is a Online RPG. Online means it goes here.

Oxygen
11-18-2007, 07:35 PM

How is it spam? It's in online battling!

Kaioo
11-18-2007, 09:13 PM
How is it spam? It's in online battling!

But is it really something to do with BATTLING?

Shen
11-18-2007, 09:51 PM
No, but it is about Pokemon Crater, and that's enough. Not every thread in the Online Battling board absolutely has to be about battling alone. It's info about an online game that has to do with battling. That should be enough.

Lord Torterra
11-22-2007, 12:52 AM
He's right, but this is the wrong board to post in.
directly from pokemoncrater itself:

November 14th, 2007:
In the ninth grade, I became fascinated with Pokémon. I bought all the games and played them over and over. When a friend who shared my interest moved away, I thought that it would be great to put a similar game on the Internet that he and I could play together. Through the years, he and I and thousands of our site viewers enjoyed my version of Pokémon.

Soon I will be graduating from college. Life has its demands and responsibilities, life will be changing, and it is not going to be possible to maintain PokemonCrater.com. As a result I have decided to shut down PokemonCrater.com on December 1, 2007.

Thank You to all the viewers who shared my interest in Pokémon and a special Thank You to those who contributed ideas and challenges through the years. It has been great.

grovyle1221
11-22-2007, 06:06 AM
its going down?!?! great, my Emerald died due to the cloning cheat and now THIS? WWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY!?!?! :sad:

and yes, it's true...

RET412
11-22-2007, 04:26 PM
People, I found a new website thats liek pokemon crater. You could play it instead. Its http://www.pokemonindigo.com/

-PK
11-24-2007, 04:31 PM
Craters going down in less than a week. Time flew by so fast o_o

Hatchet
11-24-2007, 05:01 PM
Craters going down in less than a week. Time flew by so fast o_o

I'll sure miss Crater. Nothing can mourn my pain.

mudkip8000
11-26-2007, 09:43 PM
... I just started and now its going down? *sobs*:sad:

Poltergeist
11-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Huh, didn't expect that to happen. I didn't find it the best game ever but it wasn't that bad and it kept me entertained for a while. It's a real shame as I thought the game had some potenatial.

Talamgf
11-28-2007, 11:39 PM
Pokemon crater is shuting down for good never will it work again unless i sell it plaeaseif you have props deal with it i am graduating so i am shuting down pokemon crater i cant aford keeping it runing till my life ends sorry

Y are you moving it?
i play it like always and its good! youll make lots of money from it!

Llama Commando
11-29-2007, 12:04 AM
Y are you moving it?
i play it like always and its good! youll make lots of money from it! Uhh... Newsflash! He was lying. He doesn't own Crater, he can't even type a sentence! Anyway, I can't believe people are still posting in here. I thought it was old news...

Team Devastation
11-29-2007, 08:13 AM
I was really old news, anyway only 2 days

RET412
11-30-2007, 09:05 PM
its closing tomarrow...sigh...

Lord Torterra
11-30-2007, 09:19 PM
Uhh... Newsflash! He was lying. He doesn't own Crater, he can't even type a sentence! Anyway, I can't believe people are still posting in here. I thought it was old news...
Do you have a brain? first off, you have no right to flame him. second, he is right, i even posted the exact words of the update DIRECTLY from pokemoncrater. so learn some respect.

Team Devastation
12-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Hey! I could log into Pokemon Crater today, I thought the site went down.:confused:

killanotha1
12-01-2007, 02:14 AM
Hey! I could log into Pokemon Crater today, I thought the site went down.:confused:

today is november 30. it closes tommorow.

Oxygen
12-01-2007, 01:21 PM
It's gone. R.I.P pokemon crater.:sad:

Groudon_fan
12-01-2007, 04:33 PM
This *almost* made me cry. That is quite a feat.

R.I.P Crater, And my Dark Hippowdon.

Linoone
12-01-2007, 08:20 PM
Well I didn't play the game much, but how do you know the guy that started this thread is the guy that made crater? I am sure he wouldn't know we played crater.

Woodchuck
12-01-2007, 08:40 PM
Well I didn't play the game much, but how do you know the guy that started this thread is the guy that made crater? I am sure he wouldn't know we played crater.
It has already been established that the person who started this thread is not the owner of Pokemon Crater. He was lying, in other words.

Llama Commando
12-01-2007, 09:42 PM
I sure do miss Crater. R.I.P.

The Blazer
12-02-2007, 12:54 AM
Crater go by,by!:sad:
Note: I don't use bad grammar like this.:cry2::signugh:

grovyle1221
12-02-2007, 01:17 AM
:sad::sad: It's... gone... it's really gone...

killanotha1
12-02-2007, 02:38 AM
I miss my lvl 100 mightyena. I might actually train on in my emerald just because of this....

Proud_Piplup
12-02-2007, 04:42 AM
The one online Pokemon game that I really respected.. I'm sure we all miss it, but hope to see it again soon.. R.I.P. Pokemon Crater and my Shiny Aricainie*.

*I can't spell it!! D:< lol

Ketamine
12-02-2007, 05:42 AM
It got shut down?

My 10mil total exp lost =/ oh well,

my most valuable pokemon was my Shiny Dialga, so yer R.I.P.

Team Devastation
12-02-2007, 07:11 AM
Din't you know the news has been on for so long.

R.I.P Pokemon Crater

nickkk
12-02-2007, 02:32 PM
damn! that aint cool! i tried to go on, and it didnt even come up :'(

Proud_Piplup
12-02-2007, 05:52 PM
damn! that aint cool! i tried to go on, and it didnt even come up :'(

Yup, now Crater is just a blank page of nothing-ness...

Black Label
12-02-2007, 07:05 PM
R.I.P. lvl 100 team. *sigh* Worked so hard, and now for nothing! I didn't even get to play it before it shut down... :depress: I hope one day he can bring it back. :pray:

frdakisa02468
12-03-2007, 01:19 AM
R.I.P. my great pokemon of Crater. My Team and my Brother's
*sigh*
We had shiny Latias, Darkrai, and much more

Black Label
12-03-2007, 01:46 AM
I knwo how you feel, frdakisa02468. I had every legend, Dark Shiney and those other versions except a Shiny Arcues! Now i am never complete.... :cry:

Llama Commando
12-03-2007, 03:50 AM
yeah me tooz
my friends where celbratiing http://www.imhaven.com/myspace/animated/animated192.gif (http://www.imhaven.com/) How dare that old guy dance as we cry?!?!? He must perish.

Phantasm.Angel
12-06-2007, 11:27 PM
How dare that old guy dance as we cry?!?!? He must perish.

Save the old people!

Giratina
12-06-2007, 11:39 PM
Sorry all but crater is going down forever

Huh. I wish.

ronjocox
12-06-2007, 11:47 PM
Huh. I wish.

It is down. Even go to the website.

Llama Commando
12-06-2007, 11:54 PM
Huh. I wish. Umm.. he's right. Check the site like ronjocox said, because he's right. We are all mourning, but don't be defiant.

Dark Lightning
12-08-2007, 03:34 PM
Huh. I wish.
*Sighs*
Crater will not, repeat, NOT be coming back, accept it. Many of us have already sunk it into our minds, like the posters above me, just pretend it never existed.
I knwo how you feel, frdakisa02468. I had every legend, Dark Shiney and those other versions except a Shiny Arcues! Now i am never complete.... :cry:
Yeah, it is a sad feeling. The owner must move on and he decided to shut it down.

VictorP1
12-08-2007, 08:24 PM

what, are you crazy?!?!?!?! I barely could under stand what you said. Anywho,you are totaly crazy. Sell pokemon crater & go to .......................................

VictorP1
12-08-2007, 08:34 PM
People, I found a new website thats liek pokemon crater. You could play it instead. Its http://www.pokemonindigo.com/

You are a life saver.

VictorP1
12-08-2007, 08:40 PM
Uhh... Newsflash! He was lying. He doesn't own Crater, he can't even type a sentence! Anyway, I can't believe people are still posting in here. I thought it was old news...

So sorry to say,I checked
Pokemon crater,
scott isn't
lying.:boohoo::wall::cry2::mad2::exclaim::banana:: embarr::depress::knockout::think::think::hand::dev ious::sweat::cry::twisted::sleepy:

Llama Commando
12-08-2007, 11:32 PM
VictorP1, PLEASE don't double/triple post, use the edit button. Also, making random letters in huge sizes is annoying. Not trying to mini-mod... just saying. And when I said he was lying, I meant about owning Pokemon Crater... everyone already knew it was shutting down.

Synester
12-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Do you have a brain? first off, you have no right to flame him. second, he is right, i even posted the exact words of the update DIRECTLY from pokemoncrater. so learn some respect.I'm pretty sure he does have a brain or he'd be dead. The dude lied about him "owning" crater, respect my ass =P

-SZ

Aelitaluver30
12-12-2007, 05:58 AM
from what i've been told, his name is Aaron.
we all know he was shutting crater down.
some of us knew he was graduating colledge (Sp?)

rayquazarider2k7
12-20-2007, 01:38 AM

thank you. i'm playing it as i speak. thats some bull about pokemon crater though.

TheEvilDookie
12-20-2007, 01:47 AM
I dont know what it is about that link, but it just wont load for me :/

Realityxxx
12-21-2007, 09:59 AM
I dont know what it is about that link, but it just wont load for me :/

It does for me. =/

Aelitaluver30
12-25-2007, 04:21 PM
According to the Nintendo Magazine: "Pokemon Crater, The online game which seemed to have the nations eyes glued to the computer, Has shut down. Even though we are not licensed to it in anyway, We would like to bring you some news about Aaron's younger brother, Steve.
Steve is said to be learning CSS,HTML,XHTML,DHTML and many forms of Javascript, He said he is learning the languages to get better grades as he wants to have a computer related job, His brother Aaron who has graduated from College, Wants Steve to bring Pokemon Crater back, Aaron said he will have to take it before the 28th of January, Or the domain will expire so will the Pokemon Crater hosting account."

Crater might be coming back.

Yay Crater! I miss you! I hope you come back!

Nick_Man1234
12-25-2007, 05:41 PM
According to the Nintendo Magazine: "Pokemon Crater, The online game which seemed to have the nations eyes glued to the computer, Has shut down. Even though we are not licensed to it in anyway, We would like to bring you some news about Aaron's younger brother, Steve.
Steve is said to be learning CSS,HTML,XHTML,DHTML and many forms of Javascript, He said he is learning the languages to get better grades as he wants to have a computer related job, His brother Aaron who has graduated from College, Wants Steve to bring Pokemon Crater back, Aaron said he will have to take it before the 28th of January, Or the domain will expire so will the Pokemon Crater hosting account."

realy, :eek: yayz i miss my legends i think im gonna :cry:

Aelitaluver30
12-26-2007, 05:50 AM
Well, that's what I've heard. I hope we don't have to start all over for our accounts.

Wild_Fire
12-27-2007, 12:19 AM
Go Steve. I had a really good account. I beat every single gym and elite four except for Lucian. Although there is a chance that it will not be revived, I hope Steve succeeds and becomes the new owner of pokemon crater. i really hope its the latter.

Aelitaluver30
12-27-2007, 03:52 AM
Go Steve. I had a really good account. I beat every single gym and elite four except for Lucian. Although there is a chance that it will not be revived, I hope Steve succeeds and becomes the new owner of pokemon crater. i really hope its the latter.
I had a really good account, too. I had all of the gym leaders beat & I beat the Elite Four all in one day. I was so proud of myself!

ShoyruX
12-28-2007, 01:40 PM
I had a really good account, too. I had all of the gym leaders beat & I beat the Elite Four all in one day. I was so proud of myself!
Crater isn't hard, hell, I beat everything with 3 pokemon having SE moves on others.

Indigo is slloooooow...

pikahero2
12-28-2007, 10:01 PM

You just copied what I posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =/

Unsmart, you should of just qouted what I posted, I qouted it for you.:dazed:

Shozuka
12-29-2007, 03:52 AM
Although I haven't played Crater in years, I have been there from the start! I loved that game so much!!! I hope it is bringed back.

Aelitaluver30
12-29-2007, 04:28 AM
Although I haven't played Crater in years, I have been there from the start! I loved that game so much!!! I hope it is bringed back.
Yeah, I hope too! Pikahero2, why did you just quote your own message?

pikahero2
12-30-2007, 08:12 PM
Yeah, I hope too! Pikahero2, why did you just quote your own message?

I just wanted to show that you copied my message, you could of just quoted mine.

Aelitaluver30
12-30-2007, 08:22 PM
I just wanted to show that you copied my message, you could of just quoted mine.
I thought I quoted it. Oh, well!

Black Fox of the Darkness
12-30-2007, 10:34 PM
it doesnt NEED to do with battling to be here. its just a mistake in the name

Aelitaluver30
12-30-2007, 10:36 PM
it doesnt NEED to do with battling to be here. its just a mistake in the name
What mistake are you talking about?

Black Fox of the Darkness
12-30-2007, 10:48 PM
sorry i was reading the first page and didnt realize that it was five pages long

Aelitaluver30
12-30-2007, 11:23 PM
sorry i was reading the first page and didnt realize that it was five pages longOh, it's ok. Just wonderin'.