PDA

View Full Version : What do you do to express your emotions?

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-17-2007, 04:59 PM
What do you do to express your emotions? Like when you're really happy, or angry, or something?

When I'm angry/sad, I lie down on my bed and sulk and don't talk to anyone for hours altogether, till it blows over. A real record, seeing that I'm very talkative. xP

And when I'm really happy, I go...crazy. Like a mad fireball. I run around the house crazily{When I think being mature's not necessary} and I even spin sometimes, just for the heck of it. XD

Shadow Eevee
11-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Whenever I'm sad, I just act gloomy and emo and wear black.
When I'm happy, I'm usually laughing so hard I turn red, or I'm online.

-PK
11-17-2007, 06:49 PM
And when I'm really happy, I go...crazy. Like a mad fireball. I run around the house crazily{When I think being mature's not necessary} and I even spin sometimes, just for the heck of it. XD

XD

For me:

When I am sad I just sit there, with a sad look, and a close feeling to crying sometimes.
Mad, I have a really angry look, and I explode at almost anyone that annoys me, which is a lot of people.
Happy, I get hyper and/or I talk a lot, since I don't talk a lot normally.

Frozen_Mystic
11-17-2007, 06:53 PM
Well, I don't have many emotions to show. When I'm sad or happy, I look the same, I just act and talk differently. :ermm:

Bryce
11-17-2007, 06:55 PM
I write.

whether i am jubilant, gloomy, indifferent, or just feeling awkward, i write...

when i am extremely depressed though, i curl up in my bed & stare at the wall, just letting my mind reflect over the situation {then, i usually fall asleep xD}

Tamer Marco
11-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Usually when I'm angry (which is all the time), I make up crazy ideas that never get past my head.

And even when I'm happy, I'm borderline mad. :o

Pooka
11-17-2007, 07:26 PM
Even when I am slightly angry or sad I'll still seem quite cheerful and happy.

However, If I do seem like I'm in a bad mood then it's usually because something is seriously wrong.

Stardy
11-17-2007, 07:30 PM
If im any emotion apart from happy, I go Emo on everybodys ass's, or annoy the s*** out of people.

RonRaygunX3
11-17-2007, 07:41 PM
When I'm happy-ish I talk a lot and "giggle"
When I'm mad I turn green and go "ahhhh" "HULK ANGRY"
When I'm scared I go "eeeek!"
When I'm excited I go "eeeekx2"
When I'm depressed I don't talk or think about what would happen if I killed myself.

Mitsuzo-kun
11-17-2007, 07:43 PM
My emotions have been all over the place lately.

Sad - I just sit there in silence. I don't talk. Don't move. I don't do anything. I sit by myself in silence. =[

Angry - I snap at a lot of things I'd normally let slide. If someone does something wrong, they'll know about it. If someone pisses someone else off, I really get going on them.

Happy - Normal self.

.AzureLight
11-17-2007, 08:32 PM
Angry: I yell.
Sad: I say little/nothing.
Happy: I talk lots.

And most of the time, I'm too busy for emotions.

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-18-2007, 02:21 AM
Whenever I'm sad, I just act gloomy and emo and wear black.
When I'm happy, I'm usually laughing so hard I turn red, or I'm online.

Same here, although I also write songs about it sometimes...

When I'm happy, I make jokes. When I'm mad, I spaz out in my room (worst case scenario :P)

Charbok
11-18-2007, 03:06 AM
When I'm sad my tone of voice changes and I talk alot less, and if there's no one to talk to about it, then I play video games.

When I'm happy I play video games and talk alot about whatever I'm happy about. Sometimes I just act goofy and immature.

Treecko_Master
11-18-2007, 04:04 PM
When I'm happy, I'm either hanging with my friends or annoying someone.

When I'm sad, I lie down on my bed and watch TV.

When I'm angry, I get into fights.

:dance:

Sixto
11-18-2007, 04:44 PM
When I'm sad, I draw or paint while drinking whine :tongue3: When I'm happy, I go out or spend a lot of time with family, friends and/or pets. When I'm angry, I put on my iPod and either go to park and run or exercise at home.

sonickid01
11-18-2007, 04:49 PM
I do nothing, lol.

'Cept when I'm pissed off, I'll just shut up and do things a lot more forcefully and loudly.

earth_type_rule
11-18-2007, 05:01 PM
I only express two emotions. Happy and angry.

Happyness you see me smiling
If I'm angry, I tend to punch the living crap out of everything I see.

Hoshika
11-18-2007, 11:28 PM
... I don't get it. And I'm being serious. ,:|

I draw to express my feelings sometimes, if that's what you mean.

Light Manaphy
11-18-2007, 11:52 PM
Whenever I'm pissed, I punch random things until my knuckles are swimming in blood.

When I'm happy, I act random. XD

LS
11-19-2007, 12:06 AM
When I'm angry I throw a pencil out the window or something. XD Then listen to Three Days Grace. :3

Hazmat
11-19-2007, 12:37 AM
Happy - Talk, smile, etc. etc.

Sad - Go up to my room, close the door, and play some depressing indie song on guitar. XD

Depressed - Sleep T. hat always makes me feel better.

Lonely - Write. Poems, stories, songs. Whatever I feel like writing.

InvertrevnI
11-20-2007, 05:23 AM
If I'm happy, I smash babies -the extra paint on the fence makes me smile. If i'm sad, I smash babies -it's nice to know that somebody has a worse day that me. If i'm angry, I smash babies -it's a good way to blow of some steam. If i'm tired, I count the babies i've smashed until I fall asleep. If I'm scared, I smash babies -I'm not really sure why though; hell, I don't even get scared -I wouldn't know what I'd do as i'm far too manly for that *cough*.

Wandering Mew
11-20-2007, 06:18 AM
If I'm sad, I sing to cheer myself up. Also sing angry songs (over you and saving me mostly) to blow off steam.

When I'm happy or bored, I draw.

And when I'm hyper, I go crazy. Yes. 8D

Jazza
11-20-2007, 08:17 AM
When i'm angry i generally hit things. Like once, for example, i got so angry i broke my wooden closet and, along with breaking the closet, broke my knuckles.

When i'm sad, i listen to AFI in my room, while playing pokemon/looking at pictures of my friends back in England. And i don't generally talk to people.

When i'm happy, i listen to AFI and talk heaps, and stuff. And play pokemon. Etc.

Brainiac
11-20-2007, 06:52 PM
There are really only two times when I express emotions at all. This of course is a result of a chain of events that began shortly after I started attending school. The first time that I express emotion is when I am tired. I usually sleep about five hours a night, but around ten-thirty, eleven o'clock my personality completely shifts, and I pretty much spend the next hour vividly expressing whatever emotion I may be influenced to feel at the time, and I usually act very hyper. The second is a much more recent development. When I Write, although I do not actually express anything to people who are around me physically, often the tone of my writing subtly reflects the emotions that I keep bottled up inside all day long.

Other than that, I always just act tired, no matter what I feel, I can easily convert the emotion into a physical display of tiredness.

TeirusuFX
11-20-2007, 07:43 PM
I have no idea what I do, each mood passes by so quickly because I have mood swings

Happy: Playing with my dog

Sad: Playing games to cheer me up

Mad: Punching walls, playing too aggressively with my dog, or bothering my family

Confused: Nothing ~_~

♪LoaferBoyzX♪

http://i16.tinypic.com/8aa4kyd.gif

Click the Pokeball...http://www.pokeplushies.com/images/adoptables/14163.gif ( http://www.pokeplushies.com/adoptables.php?act=rarecandy&id=14163)...to feed it Uranium!

Orthar
11-20-2007, 10:29 PM
I don't do anything. I bottle everything up inside until I have an outburst. Then I get to start all over again.

Xtra
11-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Usually I cry alot. And sometimes, I try to end my life. ^^. You can call me a bit suicidal when I'm sad. Last time I slammed my head against my bunk bed till I couldn't stand it. I also curse alot when I'm hungry. I called my friend "an arrogant egotistical annoyance to all of mankind and that his only point of existence was to show the world how much better it'd be if he was never alive."

Orthar
11-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Usually I cry alot. And sometimes, I try to end my life. ^^. You can call me a bit suicidal when I'm sad. Last time I slammed my head against my bunk bed till I couldn't stand it. I also curse alot when I'm hungry. I called my friend "an arrogant egotistical annoyance to all of mankind and that his only point of existence was to show the world how much better it'd be if he was never alive."
Have the men in the white coats talked to you yet?

I left them last week.

=D

Blue-
11-20-2007, 11:30 PM
When I'm happy... I do a variety of crazy things.

When I get sad, I think about how useless, stupid, and horrible I am. Doesn't quite help, lol.

When I'm angry, I keep it all inside. (I do that with pretty much every emotion.) For some reason, anger makes me stronger, and I feel like I could do anything.

Otherwise, I'm usually fairly calm. Nothing really bothers me. But never make me angry at you, as I keep grudges for exaggeratedly long amounts of time. XD

The Jr Trainer
11-21-2007, 12:52 AM
This should be fun... :devious:

When I'm...

Sad; I usually write short sad stories, or write poems that involve heart break. And listen to my iPod to try and cheer me up. :D

Angry/Pissed; Usually smash stuff, yell or snap back at people when they try to talk to me. Listen to my iPod. :o

Happy; I. Go. Crazy!

Any other emotion (lala, that isn't in italics for a reason :wink:) I'll usually be somewhere among the lines of these three. :tongue3:

~Jr

Caecity
11-21-2007, 01:09 AM
Sad; I am the quietest person ever, I won't talk to anyone. [ Though if they do get me to talk I'll probably cuss..:[
Mad; I cuss at everybody around me [besides family], you'll wish you weren't there.
Happy; I'll smile, then cuss :]

Though I hate cursing..:[

Nitro
11-21-2007, 02:04 AM
When I'm mad, I usually try to make everyone else's life miserable until my anger fades away. Under some conditions, I might also aim a few kicks at my piano. Only the thought of wasting money and lack of strength stops me from actually breaking them.

When I'm happy, I usually jump around, and cheer. Sometimes I also act REALLY sarcastic.

Anorexic Snorlax
11-21-2007, 04:11 AM
When I'm sad; I feel like the world is against me and that I would rather die. I curl up in a ball and sulk for hours when I'm at home. At school, I wipe my eyes and try to make it seem like nothing happened and I'm totally okay.

When I'm mad; I want to kill somebody and I clench my fists so tight until I get so tense. I usually shout or cry. I might occasionally get emo and scratch my arms to the point of bleeding, but that's only when I feel that my world will end soon.

When I'm happy; I laugh, smile, jump up and down, etc. until I feel in touch with my full spirit. I open up a lot more and feel soothed and relaxed. You may find me going crazy and whacko with a flushed face bursting with laughter. I'll tell jokes and laugh for almost four minutes straight (I have, trust me).

Hypocrisy is Fun
11-21-2007, 04:26 AM
I'm sort of like Steven Seagal.

No matter what emotion I'm expressing, my face and attitude sort of stay the same. It's like a constant state of neutral.

Professor Geoffrey
11-21-2007, 04:55 AM
If you're talking face to face wise, I use facial expressions, and I use my hands, to show as to what extent I'm talking about. Italians tend to do that all the time. XD

Forumwise, I try my best to bold, italcilize, and underline if I want something to be to a certain extent.

Tsunami
11-21-2007, 10:31 AM
When I am happy, I act like i have add :P only 10 times worse
When I am sad, I act all emo like :O
When I am mad, I excummunicate myself from the group of people and hate everyone untill someone says something funny or I get revenge like today I am bringing super glue so I can super glue this one girl to her chair XD

Gaby
11-21-2007, 12:27 PM
Ooo, how nice. =O

Happy: I tend to be a bit overly hyperactive and cheery, and barely anything can make me stop.

Sad/Depressed: It really depends on the situation. If it's something really, really huge (like last night TT-TT), I tend to go practically emo, though I never go cut cut, except on one occasion. >> <<; I usually just listen to slow songs and the like, that usually calms me down. If it's normal sad, I just act like nothing is wrong. It's quite lovely.

Mad: Rawr. 'Nuff said. ;3

sid
11-22-2007, 11:53 AM
I don't really express myself that much. At least I don't show it. I hate the idea of bringing people down with me, so I tend to keep it to myself.

When I'm Happy, I talk a lot, sorta sing to myself and just.. be happy I guess :P
When I'm sad, I go quiet. I sorta 'act' happy, depending what sort of sadness it is.
When I'm angry, I snap at people and play video games to calm myself, works like a charm. I also go and see bulletangel, because seeing her always cheers me up. :happy:

Pink Leon
11-22-2007, 03:43 PM
you cant see my emotions - i speak them. i express myself in talking....
except when im depressed, i dont talk much, but when i do, im real quiet. at
the same time, i dont look anybody in the eyes, and get stuck in deep thought
often. thats really one of the only emotions of mine you can really see.
other than that, not many people around me know how i feel for the time being,
because i just look ... like ... emotionless. :confused:

another thing: i dont get angry, but i do get defensive when someone tries to bring me down emotionally
and it ends up working. when i sound angry online, i might be crying. all i try to do is to intimidate the person that hurt
my feelings to get them to back away so that it shows some sort of "dominance" to make it so that
no one tries to pick another fight with me.