PDA

View Full Version : ...--->*~THe CHamPIonS LeaGUe~*<---... ->*Now looking for Leaders*<-

korey19
11-18-2007, 08:56 PM
Welcome to...>.The Champions League.<

This is not a clan, its a league.

Rules

No spamming, or flaming
No double posting, etc.
No disconnecting
Being Inactive for 2 weeks means you are kicked out.
You can challenge the gyms in any order, when all gyms have been beaten by someone they are champion. The rest get E4 Posistions.
Wherever there is a leader, for Gyms or elite 4, they must have pokemon, 4 out of 6; which consist of their type.You can have dual types, like a charizard in the fire gym is allowed. Champion may use any and all types.

GYMS.

The Lava Blast Gym------Type:Fire: Leader:_____ ( 0-0)

The Marine Waterfall Gym------Type:Water: Leader:_______(0-0)

The Storm Shocker Gym------Type:Electric:Leader:_____(0-0)

The Shadow Gym------Type:Dark: Leader: Korey19(0-0)

The Mind-Boggling Gym----Type:Psychic: Leader:_____(0-0)

The Spooky Gym-----Type:Ghost: Leader____(0-0)

There will only be 6 gyms, so it doesnt take long.

ELITE 4

Decided by first 5 to beat all gyms, they get to choose their type, and champion can use any type.

Challengers

~
~
~

Have Fun everyone, and good luck!

kazekage09
11-18-2007, 08:59 PM
korey i dont think its fair that gym leaders have to use all one type cuz then they will be easy to beat

Yughi
11-18-2007, 09:00 PM
korey i dont think its fair that gym leaders have to use all one type cuz then they will be easy to beat

i know my team has ground rock dragon water steel and 2 others

korey19
11-18-2007, 09:01 PM
Ok, I will change it to 4/6

Yughi
11-18-2007, 09:04 PM
Ok, I will change it to 4/6

it is kinda unfair that you came up with these cool gyme names and we tell you to change them

korey19
11-18-2007, 09:06 PM
it is kinda unfair that you came up with these cool gyme names and we tell you to change them
Ummm, thats only for the elite four, they have too pick their type and the name. I only change the gyms names if i want to.