PDA

View Full Version : who is the best battler

Darkneos
11-19-2007, 12:00 AM
who is the best battler in the whole intire battle center (accept me dark neos)

rel_12
11-19-2007, 12:06 AM
i am the best battler!

kazekage09
11-19-2007, 12:07 AM
why not have a tournament

T r I p L e x
11-19-2007, 12:30 AM
why not have a tournament

lol ummm we kinda are having a tourney: its even a a sticky :P Is this thread just spam?

Darkneos
11-19-2007, 12:32 AM
yeah but im not orginized

and sherell dont kid yourself
i beat you like a lot of times when i was banned

TheEvilDookie
11-19-2007, 12:32 AM
Ya this whole thing is spam pretty much. Most likely all the egocentric people wll claim theyre the best.

Darkneos
11-19-2007, 12:35 AM
Ya this whole thing is spam pretty much. Most likely all the egocentric people wll claim theyre the best.

this is not a spam its on topic and we want to know who is the best battler

RonRaygunX3
11-19-2007, 12:37 AM
this is not a spam its on topic and we want to know who is the best battler This thread is not going to prove anything. It's just going to be a bunch of people coming in saying that they are the best.

Fire Away
11-19-2007, 12:38 AM
I'd say the best battler (currently) on PE2K is probably Fiona/Lucavi.

Mystogan
11-19-2007, 12:38 AM
who is the best battler in the whole intire battle center (accept me dark neos)

This is spam dude. You just want to tell people your a big shot when overall your not as good as you think ( No offense ). It is hard to tell who the best is here. Lol, I'm not even close to good :happy :. If you think your that good then join a tourney or a tourdament.

rel_12
11-19-2007, 12:40 AM
this is not a spam its on topic and we want to know who is the best battler

lol actually onlu reason you beat me cuz of the evasion= double team and ii play with evasion clause and there was no way i would have won. So last time i battled you which was 2 days ago i 4-0 you =]

fefe31619
11-19-2007, 12:40 AM
No one is perfect, I beat
G.E, G.E beats me, joangaes beats me, pokemaster beats me, I beat joangaes. etc etc. The truth is no one is the best. Though you can try to take on the E.B.
One thing's for sure, im am one of the worst battlers on PE2K, the only grass type user.

Darkneos
11-19-2007, 12:42 AM
I'd say the best battler (currently) on PE2K is probably Fiona/Lucavi.
ok ill battle him and see who is the best
This is spam dude. You just want to tell people your a big shot when overall your not as good as you think ( No offense ). It is hard to tell who the best is here. Lol, I'm not even close to good :happy :. If you think your that good then join a tourney or a tourdament.
oh you never seen me battle so how can you say im not a good battle
and i did joined h.b. tourny

Mystogan
11-19-2007, 12:44 AM

Did say you stink. No I was saying that you over think that your a big shot when your not really as good as you think. Overall, that comment doesn't point out if I'm saying you stink or your pro. I'm just saying your just to self-confident. Sorry if this is mean..

TheEvilDookie
11-19-2007, 12:45 AM

I highly doubt youre the best. Right now you sound like a geek trying to claim things which is all a bunch of crap

Fire Away
11-19-2007, 12:46 AM
Lucavi's a girl. Seemed kinda clear to me from the Fiona/ thing. :P

Hyper Blaze
11-19-2007, 12:48 AM
Yeah, no one is the best, and the sticky thread is just a plain ol' tourney. But the person who wins it, is an excelent battler. If you try to be a big shot, you'll look like the biggest n00b in the world. And plus, why do you want to know who the best battler is? So you can say "Oh, he's not the best, I'm MUCH better then him, since I'm a n00b who breaks the clauses."

TheEvilDookie
11-19-2007, 12:50 AM
Yeah, no one is the best, and the sticky thread is just a plain ol' tourney. But the person who wins it, is an excelent battler. If you try to be a big shot, you'll look like the biggest n00b in the world. And plus, why do you want to know who the best battler is? So you can say "Oh, he's not the best, I'm MUCH better then him, since I'm a n00b who breaks the clauses."
Well said. Couldnt have put it much better myself.

Mystogan
11-19-2007, 12:50 AM

Everything HB has said, I agree with it. I'm sorry if I'm COMPLETLY spamming but no one here is the best. LOL, I'm probably not even close to best.

RonRaygunX3
11-19-2007, 12:52 AM
Thats very well said. I think there is no true best battler but there is a difference in skill level between some of the members lol. Some people can win one time then another time get beat 6-0.

SuperT
11-19-2007, 12:58 AM
True, no ones perfect.

Fefe: Wrong, I'm the wrost battle here. That says it all.

Darkneos
11-19-2007, 01:02 AM
i definitly know all of you suck

MarthEX
11-19-2007, 01:03 AM

Why don't you battle us to find out? ;)

Hyper Blaze
11-19-2007, 01:04 AM
i definitly know i suck

That is quoted for the truth, if you think your good, then you suck.

Edit: @MEX - I'm battling him for this purpose right now.

TheEvilDookie
11-19-2007, 01:07 AM
Speak for yourself. If you have to make insults like THAT, then you should seriously shut up.

Mystogan
11-19-2007, 01:14 AM

Darkneos, everything that Evil Dookie and HB are saying is TRUE. Also, this is kind of funny because....

1.) Your fighting to see if your the best over ONE little game that has nothing to do with life itself.

2.) You act like a 2 year old

HB : Good Luck Dude.

- Sorry if these comments are rude -

Hyper Blaze
11-19-2007, 01:24 AM
Darkneos, everything that Evil Dookie and HB are saying is TRUE. Also we don't ****. I might not be the best or the worst but my battle record is decent dude.

I didn't need the good luck. The score was 5-0. Clean sweep from my not-so-good team. And that too, he uses Shinys, which are probobly hacked. You, my friend, are the biggest fool in history, if you think you are good. N00b.

Mystogan
11-19-2007, 01:26 AM
Darkneos, everything that Evil Dookie and HB are saying is TRUE. Also, this is kind of funny because....

1.) Your fighting to see if your the best over ONE little game that has nothing to do with life itself.

I didn't need the good luck. The score was 5-0. Clean sweep from my not-so-good team. And that too, he uses Shinys, which are probobly hacked. You, my friend, are the biggest fool in history, if you think you are good. N00b.

As you see I edit above and also DarkNeos. Quit being a baby over one little game. I'm done with argueing because I know that fighting is going to lead to issues.... Also, Good Job HB with your battle.

RonRaygunX3
11-19-2007, 01:28 AM
i definitly know all of you suck How would you know all of us suck? A majority of us could be better than you. You need to start acting more mature and maybe use some better grammar.

Darkneos
11-19-2007, 01:28 AM

um what the hell
this whole game you know as pokemon has no meaning in life

TheEvilDookie
11-19-2007, 01:29 AM
Good job HB maybe now he changed his mind. (this should be locked now)

Jack of Clovers
11-19-2007, 01:30 AM
The best battler is the one who earns the respect of others. Really, don't create threads like this because they lead to flamming other members.

*closed*

~Jack~