PDA

View Full Version : The Poke'Gardens

Kayden Javlaíakín
03-29-2005, 11:14 PM
*The Poke'Gardens Regsitration Thread*
*We are in no way conflicted in the war.

Grass pokemon...we love everything about them.
Their apperence, strength, and passion to never to give up when the going gets tough. Unfourtently, many people have rendered Grass pokemon useless. We are a team that helps Grass pokemon become more recognized. If you would like to join our never ending fight for freedom, just fill out the form below. We are in great need of a Second-in-Command. However asks for the position first and fills out the form correctly will get the job.

If you join you will get a banner like this one:
http://tinypic.com/2inapw

You will also get to choose any Grass-Type pokemon besides Celebi to be on your banner. As you can see, I chose Meganium.

*You must fill out this form to become a member of The Poke'Gardens:

Name:
Desired Pokemon:
Can you create banners:

After this information is completed, you will be able to join.
I will put up a battiling thread soon.

*Members:

Lead Gardener:
Flower Girl Kayden

Second-in Command:

Appretince Flower Arrangers:

This is the Lead Gardener, signing off!! Hope you have fun!!!

paperfairy
03-30-2005, 12:01 AM
First you rip off PE2K, but now THIS? Come on Kadyen- get a life. :rolleyes:

-PF

Thoughts: Oh... I wish TT could see this....

Matthew
03-30-2005, 12:15 AM
First you rip off PE2K, but now THIS? Come on Kadyen- get a life. :rolleyes:

-PF

Thoughts: Oh... I wish TT could see this....

Let's hope he doesn't... he doesn't need another reason to come back and flame us...

For some reason, I don't see this team doing well... that is just my opinion though...

Zenaku
03-30-2005, 12:25 AM
Due to this Teams similarities to the previous "Team Flora", several members have contacted me on AIM to look into it.

I apologize, but due to it many similarities (Name, club type, etc) I will have to lock this unless another Moderator disagrees.

If you wish to prevent this from happening in future, try to plan out the Team a bit more: plan things for the Teams to do, and think up ideas to make the Team original. This is merely constructive criticism, although you may take it as you will.

After talking to HKim, this club does indeed have a right to go on, despite Flora similarities; Flora is dead and no rule states against dead Teams being replaced by similar Teams.

I do not wish to see anyone complaining about this Club; if you don't want to join then that's your decision and no one elses.

*Unlocked

Kayden Javlaíakín
03-31-2005, 12:23 AM
Though I do admit that I sort of copied ideas, I have changed the team name to The Poke'Gardens, and I am sorry for any damage I have caused. However, I am still going to keep this group up and runing.

Syas
03-31-2005, 12:52 AM
Though I do admit that I sort of copied ideas, I have changed the team name to The Poke'Gardens, and I am sorry for any damage I have caused. However, I am still going to keep this group up and runing.
Well, with similiarities, I will throw in my 2 cents.

Flora Is Dead

If Kayden wants to run with this team, I am asking ex-Flora members to NOT flame the team for any resemblence to a long gone Team.

~Syas :cool:

paperfairy
04-01-2005, 02:11 AM
Though I do admit that I sort of copied ideas,

Kinda? You freaking copied an entire forum. However, I will not continue to flame you. I hope this team prospers. Good luck in the next WAR.

-PF

Thoguhts: ...

Pierre25
04-01-2005, 03:32 AM
Does anyone know where Team Fury is?