PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night Football (Week 11)

TheEvilDookie
11-20-2007, 12:30 AM
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z263/TheEvilDookie/mnf11.jpg

The Tennessee Titans vs. The Denver Broncos

This week features the Broncos and the Titans both worthy adversaries to each other.
This week should be a good one, but with the way monday night games have been going, theyre usually one-sided...
For the Titans, Vince Yound and his team slowly getting better each week,
theyre striving for that Wildcard position in the playoffs, and for them,
a win is always one step closer to reaching their goal.
For the Broncos, Swithcing Jay Cutler to QB last season was probably a very good choice,
but he cant be the only play maker on the team. As the Broncos have gradually been getting worse the last 2 seasons, maybe this can be the week they bounce back.

This game seems like it should be a good one, but as I mentioned before, the Titans are slowly getting
better as the Broncos are slowly getting worse, which in my eyes gives the Titans the edge to win this game

Now you have my opinion, what's yours? :think: Discuss amongst yourselves.

All PE2k rules apply...

MaskedJackal
11-20-2007, 12:35 AM
I got the Titans. They've been playing great, and they've got an option quarterback. Also, the Broncos aren't any good this year.

Palkiaperson
11-20-2007, 12:37 AM
Na, I wouldn't say Titans. The Broncs' are sure to win this un'.

Charbok
11-20-2007, 01:36 AM
The Broncos have one of the best kickers in history.
Plus, Elam is a great QB.

TheEvilDookie
11-20-2007, 01:40 AM
The Broncos have one of the best kickers in history.
Don't mind me asking, but whos Elam? Did Denver switch QBs and I didn't know about it? :eh:

MaskedJackal
11-20-2007, 02:50 AM

Since when did Jason Elam play quarterback? Where are you getting this from?:confused:

Llama Commando
11-20-2007, 03:52 AM
Uhhh... Jason Elam is a kicker. :goofy: I'm not sure sure who told you he played quarterback, but ther're wrong. Anyway, I think Denver will pull this one out, but it will be close.

Stubby Boardman
11-21-2007, 01:01 PM
yeah go tennessee titans

Professor Geoffrey
11-21-2007, 06:00 PM
I just came here to see if there is a "I don't watch football" option. XD

I don't like, watch, or play football. Well, I sometimes watch the Superbowl, but it's only for the commercials.

Charbok
11-22-2007, 03:03 AM
Don't mind me asking, but whos Elam? Did Denver switch QBs and I didn't know about it? :eh:

Elam is kicker.
Literally, he is the definition of kicker.

Since when did Jason Elam play quarterback? Where are you getting this from?:confused:

He secretly plays quarterback.

Uhhh... Jason Elam is a kicker. :goofy: I'm not sure sure who told you he played quarterback, but ther're wrong. Anyway, I think Denver will pull this one out, but it will be close.

Trust me, when Elam passes it's like nothing you've ever seen.

TheEvilDookie
11-22-2007, 03:07 AM
who ended up winning anyway?

MaskedJackal
11-22-2007, 03:12 AM
who ended up winning anyway?

I'm not sure, but I think the Broncos won. Vince Young threw a TON of interceptions.

TheEvilDookie
11-22-2007, 03:22 AM
I'm not sure, but I think the Broncos won. Vince Young threw a TON of interceptions.
ya broncos were having a really good night