PDA

View Full Version : (DS) Halo: Eternal War RP

Shade
11-20-2007, 02:57 AM
This is our Discussion Page, if you have any questions, comments, good ideas, let me know and I'll answer to them!

Have you not joined our RP yet?
[Sign Up Here] (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1854064#post1854064)

DragonLovaFlygon101
11-20-2007, 04:17 AM
Ok, sorry. Ok, about my question xDIf I were a carrier flood, and I exploded...
Would I control the Spores, or would I have to roll a new charecter?

Shade
11-20-2007, 04:22 AM
Haha, well like I said dude, I don't know if I'm letting the Flood in or not, it's a good chance, but I don't know yet.

But ya if you were a Carrier flood, and you exploded. Bye-bye. Ya you'd be dead. But I would let people be Combat Flood, just so they can live longer. Unless you want to be mutated again and get a new character, then you could become a C.Flood and die. But the spores would be NPC's, you can't PLAY as them, but once you die, you can enter third-person and say how the spores killed your enemy. Control them 3rd person.

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-20-2007, 04:39 AM
I've got a question about the allegiances.

Who is in whose team? Like is the Arbiter and Elites helping humans? And the Hunters, and everyone else? :s

Shade
11-20-2007, 04:46 AM
Well, theres a list of characters and what side they are aligned too.

In Halo 3, the Elites are helping the Humans, and you rarely and maybe never see any other Covenant force helping out, not even Hunters or Grunts.

The following are on the Alliance:

Humans
Elites (Arbiter)
Spartans

DragonLovaFlygon101
11-20-2007, 04:59 AM
Ok, thanks for anwsering ^^ Although I was hoping to control an army of Spores, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But I doubt the Flood will be on the Rings. I'd like to see what is, though.

Shade
11-20-2007, 05:01 AM
The flood is just a small infection on some of the rings. It just attches to a life form and spreads. And thats what is basically on Mark III, but it can be anything.