PDA

View Full Version : Wrist Piercings!!

pikahero2
11-21-2007, 04:35 PM
Ok so I was looking at a magazine called "Whudup" its a magazine for young guys and girls about safetly and future and stuff.

I turned to a page about piercings and a guy pierced his wrist...He died a week later though.

Thoughts,Opinions,Have you ever seen someone do it?

Post here!

Finchy
11-21-2007, 05:46 PM
I wouldn't let anyone near my wrists with a sharp object, let alone to pierce it. Of all the places to have it done :/

Fire Away
11-21-2007, 06:10 PM
I know a few people with wrist piercings. It only looks good on a few people, though. :/

SuperT
11-21-2007, 07:14 PM
*Jumps* Thats mess up. How did he got that idea. It got me shaking now.

Emily
11-21-2007, 07:19 PM
What's the point of it? Why would you want to have your wrist pierced?! It's gross!

pikahero2
11-21-2007, 07:32 PM
I know......I nearly puked at the site of it.

Pink Leon
11-22-2007, 03:07 AM
Ok so I was looking at a magazine called "Whudup" its a magazine for young guys and girls about safetly and future and stuff.

I turned to a page about piercings and a guy pierced his wrist...He died a week later though.

Post here!

GROSSSSS!!! tetanus central!! that persons a moron. i havent seen a wrist
pierce, but i have seen a tooth piercing. yes - you can pierce your tooth.
i hope i never see it again.

RonRaygunX3
11-22-2007, 03:11 AM
Ughhh....thats just messed up. Self pain inflicting people scare me.

vedros
11-22-2007, 03:15 AM
Obviously a wrist piercing would kill you; what in the abyssal demonios was he thinking?

Fire Away
11-22-2007, 03:18 AM
Obviously a wrist piercing would kill you; what in the abyssal demonios was he thinking?

Obviously not, since a lot of people have them and are, in fact, alive? o_O

Pink Leon
11-22-2007, 03:45 AM

yeah. and i know this moron kid that stapled his arm 5 times to show off.
i watched and i lold. hahaha gross

Bryce
11-22-2007, 03:58 AM

well, obviously not that many people actually have them, or else this would not be (somewhat) shocking to the people on these boards & it wouldnt seem so abnormal and disgusting...

Most people with extreme piercings like this are in some way or another "emo"... either that, or they enjoy pain, which i clearly do not understand =/

sid
11-22-2007, 11:49 AM
I've thought about getting them done (tho, not so much my wrist, but a little up my arm). I was going to get anchor piercings put in, three of them in a line.

Apparently they get caught on things to easy, and thus get infected easily as well. So I passed. Maybe one day I'll get it (doubtful tho) but for now I'm looking at getting two millimeter stretchers in my ear.

Pink Leon
11-22-2007, 03:19 PM
well, obviously not that many people actually have them, or else this would not be (somewhat) shocking to the people on these boards & it wouldnt seem so abnormal and disgusting...

Most people with extreme piercings like this are in some way or another "emo"... either that, or they enjoy pain, which i clearly do not understand =/

im not shocked really. i see it a lot, and it doesnt bother me.

Shiny Loser
11-23-2007, 08:46 AM

Post here!
Lol, wtf? Piercings are pretty cool, but the wrist? Dude, if people know slitting the wrist would cause massive hemorrhage, why bother piercing it?

I don't feel sick though, piercings are too normal nowadays. And as BryceBoy says, those kinds of extreme piercings are only done by extreme people.

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-23-2007, 12:11 PM

He must have been emo.

Thats kinda weird how they do that, but one of my friends slit their wrist in class occasionally...

JentleViolence
11-24-2007, 12:19 AM
If there's a part on the body that can be pierced, some people will pierce it no matter how it looks.

Wrist piercings? I've never seen them before. They sound weird, but not as gross as nipple piercings. Eww. *shudders*

pikahero2
11-24-2007, 10:34 AM
If there's a part on the body that can be pierced, some people will pierce it no matter how it looks.

Wrist piercings? I've never seen them before. They sound weird, but not as gross as nipple piercings. Eww. *shudders*

Eww....Horrible!

Yeah well this man named " Ron Thombanks "
Got arrested for doing it in England somewhere in Nottingham.