PDA

View Full Version : Think or play?

Eeveedude
11-21-2007, 06:46 PM
Ive been thinking of this and I realised that i think and talk about pokemon more than I actually play it. How bout you guys?

DragoniteMistress
11-21-2007, 06:59 PM
Since everyone goes in cognito with their Pokemon addiction at my school, I have nobody to talk to about it in real life, which can get bizarre enough to the point where I find myself sounding weird if I were to say a Pokemon name aloud.

Considering that, I'd rather think and talk than play, but you can't thinkand discuss if you don't play, either. Hence why I'm almost literally forcing my old Blue version down my mom's throat for her to play. So far she's just got a level six Charmander named Hot Stuff. ;_;

Emily
11-21-2007, 07:22 PM
I tend to think about it (and write about it) a lot more than I play. It's odd, really, because the only thing I use my Diamond for is to chain. :tongue:

Shadow Eevee
11-21-2007, 08:32 PM
If talking about Pe2k and the online Pokemon webmaster niche counts as thinking, then yes.
But I binge. Sometimes I think too much about it, and sometimes I play too much.

Stubby Boardman
11-21-2007, 10:19 PM
id say about the same for me

Llama Commando
11-21-2007, 10:33 PM
Since everyone goes in cognito with their Pokemon addiction at my school, I have nobody to talk to about it in real life, which can get bizarre enough to the point where I find myself sounding weird if I were to say a Pokemon name aloud.

Considering that, I'd rather think and talk than play, but you can't thinkand discuss if you don't play, either. Hence why I'm almost literally forcing my old Blue version down my mom's throat for her to play. So far she's just got a level six Charmander named Hot Stuff. ;_; Tell me about it. My school is so anti-pokemon biased that uttering anything will ruin your rep. However, I blab pokemon to my sister and myself a lot, and probably more than I play, considering I'm still waiting until Christmas to get Diamond.

Talamgf
11-21-2007, 10:34 PM
I talk about pokemon at school alot, but i play diamond alot too

Frozen_Mystic
11-21-2007, 10:55 PM
I can't exactly say. About the same I guess. Me and my friends are labeled as the "emo anime geeks" so... yeah. People don't like Pokemon at my school either, but I don't care about reputation, since I've been hated ever since Kindergarten for liking it.:ermm:

TeirusuFX
11-21-2007, 11:58 PM
I talk more about it

I don't know why though...maybe because I lost my SP...and I don't own a DS...

♪LoaferBoyzX♪

http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/19112007/8ea643e7d1b73cbf788d9eea752fa63d.png

Click the Pokeball...http://www.pokeplushies.com/images/adoptables/37273.gif (http://www.pokeplushies.com/adoptables.php?act=rarecandy&id=37273)...to give it McLovin!

Neon_Espeon
11-21-2007, 11:58 PM
About the same. I have almost every Game known, but i always talk about it, too. (Here now, mostly)

Considering that, I'd rather think and talk than play, but you can't thinkand discuss if you don't play, either. Hence why I'm almost literally forcing my old Blue version down my mom's throat for her to play. So far she's just got a level six Charmander named Hot Stuff. ;_;

Sorry but... Lol @ Last sentence. But be thankful you're Mom's actually playing a Video Game, most parents are against them.

Tell me about it. My school is so anti-pokemon biased that uttering anything will ruin your rep. However, I blab pokemon to my sister and myself a lot, and probably more than I play, considering I'm still waiting until Christmas to get Diamond.

I can't exactly say. About the same I guess. Me and my friends are labeled as the "emo anime geeks" so... yeah. People don't like Pokemon at my school either, but I don't care about reputation, since I've been hated ever since Kindergarten for liking it.:ermm:

Kids at school can be so cruel, eh? Good thing i wouldn't know *Is Home-Schooled*. Just ignore 'em. Let them be all awesome like they think they are.

The_Seventieth_Evil
11-22-2007, 05:52 PM
Wow...It is so sad and so true that I do talk it more than play it...

Monkey Boy
11-22-2007, 06:46 PM

Tell me about it:neutral: Its ALL OVER my school and I meen ALL OVER so yeah MY School is Pokemon School! anyway about same

Master Aqua
11-22-2007, 07:22 PM
its useed to be that i never talked about pokemon cause i was not a memer of this forum or i had not much to say to people so now its about the same but thats going to change to talk more.

MagmarMan
11-23-2007, 12:30 AM
I play more, just because it doesn't take me a long time to research my team and make important decisions. I don't talk about it with my friends that much anymore (they stopped playing about a year ago) so I play more.

TheDarkEevee
04-26-2008, 12:18 AM
I think and talk about it more. I do play the games, but I have a best friend and several other friends that like pokemon, so I talk about it to them.

Pojo
04-26-2008, 12:21 AM
Talk. I rarely even play it anymore, and my friends occasionally ask me for my help. =P

Hoshika
04-26-2008, 12:22 AM
Not much to motivate me to beat the game 100% most of the time, so I mostly discuss and draw about Pokémon.

A few people in school use me like a walktrough slave, though, and that just eats me. "HAO DO U BEET CINTHEEEA?!?!/1"

OmgItsLoL
04-26-2008, 12:24 AM
Probably think and talk about it more since i barely play pokemon

eerie
04-26-2008, 05:11 AM
I think & talk more about it.

Kendo
04-26-2008, 06:25 PM
Not much to motivate me to beat the game 100% most of the time, so I mostly discuss and draw about Pokémon.

A few people in school use me like a walktrough slave, though, and that just eats me. "HAO DO U BEET CINTHEEEA?!?!/1"
Ditto. One of my friends wanted me to get through Stark Mountain for her a weekend or two ago, but other than that, I just discuss it on forums.

Hakken
04-26-2008, 07:30 PM
Talk and think about it.
I would love to play it more, but I'm actually not very good. xD It's no use, I have no one to play with.

Oh, and yeah, my nubish friends use me as a walkthrough slave too. :3

Lord Voldemort
04-27-2008, 12:04 AM
I think I think more, since I plan out the stats and crap and movesets and how I'm going to EV it and where I'm going to EV it, and what stats a level 15 _____ natured _______ should have (Breeding), and battle strategies.
On the other hand, I've played 240some hours, so I'm not sure. But I think I spend more time planning and thinking.

Jesus of Magikarps
04-27-2008, 12:06 AM
I talk and think about it more.

I rarely play the games anymore, pretty much all I play that's Pokemon related is the URPG. :P

Tyler Birch
04-28-2008, 12:14 AM
well seeing as how i keep my pokemon gaming to myself i dont talk about it much with anyone....

i am really too old for it i think but i just find it fun. Though I would NEVER tell ANYONE at school about it. the only people who know that i play are my younger brother (not even my other siblings know) and my two neighbors.
Oh and my mom, because she has bought some of the games for me. lol
but thats it.

Frozen_in_Time
04-28-2008, 01:27 PM
Yeah, I think about it more to be honest...

Mr M
04-29-2008, 09:05 PM
Well for me personally, I think/talk about it more than I play the games.

~Marcus~
"Peachy"

Snow Fairy Sugar
04-30-2008, 07:55 AM
About the same actually, I'm not much of a Pokemon Addict.

silverfrost
04-30-2008, 12:37 PM
I guess I think/talk about it more than play it.