PDA

View Full Version : ...what happened???

Darkrai ruler
11-22-2007, 02:06 AM
A girl asked me to a dance (well, got her friend to) and I said yes. A week passed, and I admit; I didn't really talk to her, I was nervous. When the day of the dance came, she danced with a different guy!!<( Why, amanda?!? Darkrais have feelings, too!

1.) why?

2.) what do I do now?

RonRaygunX3
11-22-2007, 02:14 AM
Maybe since you didn't talk to her for a while she thought the date was off?

If it really bothers you then you should just go talk to her and ask whats going on.

Darkrai ruler
11-22-2007, 02:16 AM
Maybe since you didn't talk to her for a while she thought the date was off?

If it really bothers you then you should just go talk to her and ask whats going on.

But she ditched me.:sad: Now, she's like, going out with this other guy. I mean, at the dance, she completely avoided me.

The Jr Trainer
11-22-2007, 02:22 AM
The troubles of teenageness. xD

She either a) forgot about you completely or b) she didn't want to dance with you. Prolly a mix of both; it just a girl being not-so-nice(if you know what I mean...). If someone ditches you just brush it off and move on in life. One little thing won't hurt. If she ever tries to talk to you or something just kinda hint out questions on why she "ditched" you. Hehe.

Oh yeah, not talking to her probably didn't really help. :/

~Jr

Darkrai ruler
11-22-2007, 02:26 AM
The troubles of teenageness. xD

She either a) forgot about you completely or b) she didn't want to dance with you. Prolly a mix of both; it just a girl being not-so-nice(if you know what I mean...). If someone ditches you just brush it off and move on in life. One little thing won't hurt. If she ever tries to talk to you or something just kinda hint out questions on why she "ditched" you. Hehe.

Oh yeah, not talking to her probably didn't really help. :/

~Jr

for some reason, I was happy when she dumped me. The reason I made this thread was bCUZ my incredibly tiny brain told me to make a huge deal out of it.

The Jr Trainer
11-22-2007, 02:29 AM
for some reason, I was happy when she dumped me. The reason I made this thread was bCUZ my incredibly tiny brain told me to make a huge deal out of it.

So the point of this thread was...? xD If you were happy then why do you care so much? :eh:

~Jr

Darkrai ruler
11-22-2007, 02:30 AM
So the point of this thread was...? xD If you were happy then why do you care so much? :eh:

~Jr

I have 2 sides of my brain.

Charbok
11-22-2007, 02:34 AM
You're twelve and you have your whole life ahead of you (unless of course you get assasinated or meet with an unforunate accident) so calm down about this little tiny problem that you're happy about (sense?) and get on with your life.

Pink Leon
11-22-2007, 02:34 AM
it isnt your fault obviously. i would be angry.

Seawolf
11-22-2007, 02:51 AM
Women are fickle. That's just how we operate.

Pink Leon
11-22-2007, 02:59 AM

true true. and it is difficult to decide on a guy for a girl when so many cute
guys like you all at once! :tongue: so maybe she just changed her mind
about you. im sorry that happened to you :sad:

Darkrai ruler
11-22-2007, 04:36 AM
You're twelve and you have your whole life ahead of you (unless of course you get assasinated or meet with an unforunate accident) so calm down about this little tiny problem that you're happy about (sense?) and get on with your life.
I'm not makin' a big deal. I just was wondering what the hell happened.
it isnt your fault obviously. i would be angry.
I am. And what really sets me off is that she is angry at me.:confused:
So they admit it...
true true. and it is difficult to decide on a guy for a girl when so many cute
guys like you all at once! :tongue: so maybe she just changed her mind
about you. im sorry that happened to you :sad:
Thanks. U have been the nicest person to me on ths forum so far.

............LOL, I swallowed bleach a little while ago. Charbok, what say you to that? (I am not kidding.:tongue:)

Ataro
11-22-2007, 04:47 AM
If she asked you to dance, and you didn't answer, then she got someone else...If she really meant to ask you, she wouldn't have been so fickle. :\

Those females, :tongue:

Darkrai ruler
11-22-2007, 04:51 AM
If she asked you to dance, and you didn't answer, then she got someone else...If she really meant to ask you, she wouldn't have been so fickle. :\

Those females, :tongue:

I know! Some of 'em don't even want u! In my case, I think that she thought I was ignoring her so she ignored me!

DO NOT DRINK BLEACH IT DOES NOT TASTE GOOD!!!

Bulletangel
11-22-2007, 04:54 AM
I wouldnt say fickle. Just great means of revenge =)

If she mustered up the confidence to ask you to the dance, you said yes, then didnt talk to her for a week, then chances are, she felt humiliated by you. She probably told all her friends she was going with you, but then you werent talking to her and that's one thing a girl never likes to feel.

Next time someone goes out of their way to do something that takes alot of courage, aknowledge it. Its a good lesson to learn in life =)

Darkrai ruler
11-22-2007, 04:59 AM
I wouldnt say fickle. Just great means of revenge =)

If she mustered up the confidence to ask you to the dance, you said yes, then didnt talk to her for a week, then chances are, she felt humiliated by you. She probably told all her friends she was going with you, but then you werent talking to her and that's one thing a girl never likes to feel.

Next time someone goes out of their way to do something that takes alot of courage, aknowledge it. Its a good lesson to learn in life =)

T_T She got her friend to ask me.

Pink Leon
11-22-2007, 03:28 PM
i can see where she's coming from on changing her mind, because
truthfully, i have done the same thing, but not without talking to the guy i
changed my mind on him about it. i just dont see why you werent told. :ermm:
thats just cruel. the least she could have done was informed you.

Darkrai ruler
11-22-2007, 09:19 PM
i can see where she's coming from on changing her mind, because
truthfully, i have done the same thing, but not without talking to the guy i
changed my mind on him about it. i just dont see why you werent told. :ermm:
thats just cruel. the least she could have done was informed you.

Thanx for the suppport.:wink:
I'm better now, someone close this thread.

Drift
11-23-2007, 02:30 AM
Lol, we're so weird. xD
Most likely because a) you didn't ask her yourself and b) you didn't really talk to her. :\
But like Charbok said, you've got your whole life ahead of you, so don't worry. :P This kind of stuff happens to everyone atleast once. ^^

EDIT; Nevermind, I misread. She got her friend to ask you?
And then she ditched you?
That's mean. :sad:
Well, she wasn't right for you anyway. Cause she's mean. :P Think of it that way. x]

Charbok
11-23-2007, 03:01 AM
I'm not makin' a big deal. I just was wondering what the hell happened.

She dumped you.
End of story.

Darkrai ruler
11-23-2007, 03:19 AM
She dumped you.
End of story.

Dude,what is with u? Something about mwah bothering u? Crabby,or what?

And Thanks, Drift. WILL SOMEONE CLOSE THE THREAD, NOW?

Charbok
11-23-2007, 04:32 AM
Dude,what is with u? Something about mwah bothering u? Crabby,or what?

Instead of continuing the flaming by insulting you, I'll just say this:

You asked me what happened and I told you.
That's all.

Darkrai ruler
11-23-2007, 04:45 AM
Instead of continuing the flaming by insulting you, I'll just say this:

You asked me what happened and I told you.
That's all.

:eh:....I meant in detail. I explained that she dumpe me, so I appearently knew that, get it?

Neo Emolga
11-23-2007, 04:51 AM
Closed by the request of the creator.