PDA

View Full Version : Happy Turkey Day

Diesel 34
11-22-2007, 05:34 AM
What are your plans for today. I'm doing the three F's of thanksgiving.

Fun
Football
FOOD

oh and Happy Thanksgiving

Blue-
11-22-2007, 05:36 AM
Heheh... Thanksgiving is a few hours away for me...

But, I'll be watching the Macy's Day Parade, enjoying a delightful feast, and listening to Christmas tunes. Sounds nice, no? ;D

Anorexic Snorlax
11-22-2007, 05:38 AM

But, I'll be watching the Macy's Day Parade, enjoying a delightful feast, and listening to Christmas tunes. Sounds nice, no? ;D

That does sound nice... *envy*

Well I'll be enjoying a sourbread stuffing in a nice baked turkey with friends and family with cocktails and Sparkling Cider. Oh yeah.

The Jr Trainer
11-22-2007, 05:44 AM
Hehe, Happy Turkey Day to all! Even if it isn't that time yet or you don't live in the U.S. :tongue3:

Hehe, my cousins are comin' over to my house tomorrow, with Aunt and Uncles alike. D:

~Jr

VP4L
11-22-2007, 05:52 AM
I'm going to have some a Turducken :surp:

Blue-
11-22-2007, 05:53 AM
That does sound nice... *envy*

Well I'll be enjoying a sourbread stuffing in a nice baked turkey with friends and family with cocktails and Sparkling Cider. Oh yeah.
Usually we have family over, but this year we're all alone.

Anyway, happy Thanksgiving Pe2k! ^^

RawrIsMyMiddleName
11-22-2007, 06:44 AM
It's on 1 day, 1 hour, and 17 minutes for me. I'm going to a aunt's house and rocking out with traditional food, American food, and Guitar Hero III and Xbox 360. I also get to mess around with five babies. I love cousins. xD I'm not going to be on PE2K for either tomorrow or Thanksgiving. I'ma have fun, though, I have a cousin my age and we've been planning to egg a house, xD. Nah, I'ma have fun, though.

Fun to you, though, you will never have as much as fun as me. I'm going to have a long ride, though, with the book 'Order of the Phoenix' in me hand reading, I'll have a good time.

Noob of All Noobs

Professor Geoffrey
11-22-2007, 06:49 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Anyway, I'll hopefully be eating the most important food of Thanksgiving, if anyone wants to live... DEVILLED EGGS!

RawrIsMyMiddleName
11-22-2007, 06:54 AM
Eww! I'm going to finish Harry Potter 7 in the car whilst stuffing meself with chips and soda in the back of me parent's car. xD, I love HP. I haven't seen any HP clubs, though. =[

Noob of All Noobs

Stinky
11-22-2007, 10:43 AM
I'm going to eat, go visit this guy's cat, and write my Winter Comp story.

I'm also going to prepare for Cities. (tomorrow!)

shakierarox
11-22-2007, 11:56 AM
I had a very *lovely* day at school for thanksgiving. *sarcastic* That's because I don't live in america

Hazmat
11-22-2007, 12:45 PM
I'm going to have some a Turducken :surp:

zomg.

*drools*

Turducken = love.

My Thanksgiving was not that specail, I'm afraid.

We didn't get school off, where I am, although I do celebrate the holiday.

No extended family came over or anything, but we did have the traditional turkey, mashed potatoes, etc. etc.

Ah well. For me, Thanksgiving's more about the thanks than the food, if you catch my drift.

-PK
11-22-2007, 12:59 PM

Sounds like my day xD

That and I'll probably be on the comp until dinner time.

Neo Emolga
11-22-2007, 01:02 PM
Happy Thanksgiving, guys. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

Almost went to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, but its a pain in the neck to get there from here, and it means waking up abysmally early. We went a few years back and its way better to see it in person than put up with all of the crap they have on TV. And I love how they predicted rain for today, and wow, nothing at all!

I swear, being a weatherman is the only job I know where you can be totally wrong all the time and still keep your job. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/angry.gif

The Crimson Rose
11-22-2007, 01:19 PM
Meh. What I'm gonna do this year is:

Eat, sleep, watch a football game, MAYBE watch the Macy's Parade, and sit on the comp. Meh, it's how I roll.

CAPTAIN GLIGAR
11-22-2007, 01:20 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good night, heh. What about Turduckachu? Anyway were having pizza, seriously, were having pizza, not sure why, but were having pizza. Other than that were decorating the Christmas tree, YAY!

diamondpearl876
11-22-2007, 01:21 PM
;o Turkey Day is at my house this year.. So, I'll be having "fun" cleaning the house and helping my parents do all the dishes from dinner.

Freddy Fro
11-22-2007, 02:20 PM
Hey everybody!

Happy Thanksgiving! I'll be going to my grandparents for Thanksgiving Lunch, so I'm getting Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, and Chocolate Pie, oh yeah, be jealous XD

Fro~

Tsunami
11-22-2007, 02:24 PM
Happy Pilgrims Begin to Masacre Indians Day

silverfrost
11-22-2007, 02:27 PM
Happy Pilgrims Begin to Masacre Indians Day

lol

I'll be going to my grandma's and eating and seeing family I haven't seen. Also, my birthday is near Thanksgiving, so we always celebrate it at the same party. :o

Bryce
11-22-2007, 02:51 PM
i can't say that my day will be any different than anyone else's =/

seeing as i just woke up like 10 min. ago (10:40ish) half my day is gone >.>

Football - Parade - Eat - Cleanup - Sleep xDD

(oh yeah! and i will work a bit on some URPG stories that i have been meaning to get around to....)

it's a shame that all our relatives live in Wisconsin, so we never get to spend any holidays with them x.x

Furyflame
11-22-2007, 03:01 PM
Turkey!? I thought it was a Peacock! D:

Linoone
11-22-2007, 03:18 PM
Turkey!? I thought it was a Peacock! D:

Our life was ruined in 1337. Don't get it ruined again FF.
leikz happi t-day 2 yall111

Shadow Eevee
11-22-2007, 06:59 PM
I watched the parade, wathced abit of the Disney marathon, went online, now I'm going to my aunt's house to celebrate it with my father's side of the family.

Tomorrow, Black Friday with mom's side. :shhh:

Monkey Boy
11-22-2007, 07:01 PM
Eating At freinds
aHaving Pie for Desert
Laughing at my older brother who I beat up and leg is soar

Happy Thanksgiving Peoples Have Fun

Blue-
11-22-2007, 09:21 PM
I watched two full hours of the Macy's Day Parade. And I'm currently looking forward to eating... ^^