PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Thankful For?

TheEvilDookie
11-22-2007, 02:04 PM
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/opinions/benson/pics/112405benson337.gifhttp://www.e-dennis.net/images/thanksgiving.jpg

I'm thankful for the health of my family and all my friends who have sticked with me through all the hard times.

What about you?

Freddy Fro
11-22-2007, 03:17 PM
Well, I'm thankful for my awesome Family, my friends, and most importantly, God and His Son for dieing on the Cross and taking away my sins, and with out those 3 things, I couldn't do a thing!

w00t Happy Thanksgiving Pe2k!

Fro~

Blue-
11-22-2007, 10:20 PM
I'm thankful for the amazingly great and fortunate life I've had so far. I appreciate what I've received, and I hope that someday I can repay my luck.

Darkrai ruler
11-22-2007, 10:23 PM
I am thankful for God the father and son, holy spirit saving us so we can go into everlasting life someday. I am thankful for my friends; inside and outside of this forum. I am thankful for my family, including porygon_rox. (his real name is jacob)

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

FireBrawl Latios
11-25-2007, 11:57 AM
I am thankful I had the opportunity to learn 5 different languages here.

Emily
11-25-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm thankful I don't celebrate Thanksgiving.

EDIT: So that this isn't spam, I shall think of something that I'm actually thankful for. Uh, let's see... oh, here we go.

I'm thankful that I'm alive.

earth_type_rule
11-25-2007, 01:17 PM
I am thankfull for my father to make me able to get born. All other then my family and friends can get screwed.

Abhijit x2
11-25-2007, 03:44 PM
i am thankful to my parents for fulfilling most of my requests and my friends who always helped me.....in my troubles. however sometimes they can be a pain in my neck....

I am also thankful to fingers who helped to me to play the guitar.........lol

Mitsuzo-kun
11-25-2007, 07:58 PM
I am thankfull for my father to make me able to get born. All other then my family and friends can get screwed.

xDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm thankful for all you guys that are my friends on PE2K. (Y)

But not those n00bs. They can go flush themselves down the toilet or something.