PDA

View Full Version : F*** Grimyhandz, a dumbs*** youtube user

Stardy
11-23-2007, 12:31 PM
First of, read this first: My youtube page. (http://www.youtube.com/user/stardyjab)

Look in the comment part.
Im ******* pissed of at him, he can go rot in hell.

Abhijit x2
11-23-2007, 01:17 PM
First of, read this first: My youtube page. (http://www.youtube.com/user/stardyjab)

Look in the comment part.
Im ******* pissed of at him, he can go rot in hell.

that's one f***ing insane person

Stardy
11-23-2007, 01:20 PM
Yup, and im pissed of at him aswell.

He just signed his death sentance.

-PK
11-23-2007, 01:22 PM
-_-

Just deal with it. You are getting worked up about nothing at all. Just ignore it and him :|

TheEvilDookie
11-23-2007, 01:30 PM
Lol, youre either immature or just really short-tempered

Azumao
11-23-2007, 01:33 PM
Half the people on the internet are there for just this reason: to curse their heads off and make people angry. Honestly, you should just ignore it. Anyone that idiotic doesn't have a very valuable opinion.

Abhijit x2
11-23-2007, 01:38 PM
yeah as azumao said there are many ppl on the net who just find fun to criticise others and make them angry.many times, it happened to me as well but i just ingored those f***ing bastards.

Orthar
11-23-2007, 01:56 PM
I put my two cents in there, I'm 'zekesmith' on youtube. Anyway, this really shouldn't have even been posted. He's an ignorant son of a ***** on youtube. What else is new?

Bryce
11-23-2007, 01:56 PM
heh.. umm... get over it..

why would you be so offended by something that someone you don't even know says?

For instance, you clearly insulted America, where a majority of PE2K members live, and i haven't seen anyone say anything to you about that... even though it was a pretty cheap shot, provided that you don't even know where he is actually from... :rolleyes:

Charbok
11-23-2007, 02:57 PM
To all those telling him its no big deal:
I agree with you, but maybe calling him a "third world piece of s***" is one of his buttons. When pushed, he'll get really fu**ing mad and throw reason aside.
My buttons are my family and friends.

Maybe his button is his nationality and people thinking America is "the ****".

Neo Emolga
11-23-2007, 03:53 PM
Seriously guys, enough with the swearing. I thought you guys knew that was against the rules. Anyway, like other people said, its honestly not a big deal. If you think that's bad, try submitting a Flash movie to Newgrounds, and see what kind of negative reviews you get regardless of how much time and effort you put into it. Trust me, you get more than you'd like to remember, but honestly, I laugh back at them for taking a little Flash movie so seriously as if the fate of the world rested upon it.

Anyway, the reason why these kinds of insults are thrown around is specifically to make people feel miserable. If you just laugh at how inane his comment really is, it becomes so much easier to ignore them. But by letting this get to you, you're encouraging him to further his inanity to keep making others feel miserable, or even continue harassing you. But if he finds out you don't care what he thinks, he'll move on.