PDA

View Full Version : [DS] Curse of Nightjade

Dog of Hellsing
11-23-2007, 03:11 PM
So here we are, the Discussion Thread for teh pwnful RP "Curse of Nightjade" created by teh pwnful Neo. I'm making this in an effort to be helpful, so post and discuss! ^^

I'll grab a link to the RP in a tic...

EDIT: Here's teh linkeh to teh RP: Curse of Nightjade (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70245)

vedros
11-24-2007, 06:30 AM
Oh good, a Discussion Thread. I think someone needs to clear the air on something, and apparently that's me. Some people may not have read the plot thoroughly, or just misunderstood it or whatever, but there are absolutely No Humans.

Kaioo
11-24-2007, 11:14 AM
I have a question about Dialga.

Does he actually know whether Humans are dead or alive, seeing as he only just woke up?

Shen
11-24-2007, 01:07 PM
I'm pretty sure he'd be able to tell by the lack of humans not wnating to capture him to make their Pokemon team uber-l33t. xD Jk

I suppose you can have Dialga notice it in one of your posts soon enough, Kaioo.

vedros
11-24-2007, 07:28 PM
For obvious reasons Neo Pikachu, you should let someone else play Zapdos and Uxie. They aren't far enough in the RP to kill, so it'd be better to let someone play them. It would be easier, IMO, to keep the characters as are, but your call.

HorrorScope
11-24-2007, 07:30 PM
Aww man, my fellow legendary bird, vedros.

It's a shame that your leaving.

Fire Away
11-24-2007, 10:12 PM
For obvious reasons Neo Pikachu, you should let someone else play Zapdos and Uxie. They aren't far enough in the RP to kill, so it'd be better to let someone play them. It would be easier, IMO, to keep the characters as are, but your call.

Gack. Just as I was about to make my valiant rescue :(

Dog of Hellsing
11-25-2007, 07:14 PM

Darth wanted to join, so maybe someone can PM him and let him know Zapdos and Uxie's roles are opening up? He could take one or both.

Darth Murkrow
11-25-2007, 08:00 PM
Darth wanted to join, so maybe someone can PM him and let him know Zapdos and Uxie's roles are opening up? He could take one or both.

...Female... :eh:

If it's ok with Neo. I'd prefer to play with just one, as I don't have enough confidence in my abilities to play with two characters right now. But he has the final say. *Slinks off to find Vedros's signups to familiarize herself with his portrayals*

Dog of Hellsing
11-26-2007, 04:55 PM
Eh, sorry :oops: lol.

^^ I'd take one of them, but I can't get on enough to post for two characters atm.

EDIT: verdos, yes, the humans are all gone, so there are none around lol. Though you've prolly already deducted that yourself lol.

Darth Murkrow
11-26-2007, 08:39 PM
Fantabulous.

However, as it is Monday, and I have school, I also have homework. I will be doing that for the time being. I apologize for any inconveniences. :oops:

Neo Emolga
11-26-2007, 09:24 PM
...Female... :eh:

If it's ok with Neo. I'd prefer to play with just one, as I don't have enough confidence in my abilities to play with two characters right now. But he has the final say. *Slinks off to find Vedros's signups to familiarize herself with his portrayals*

If vedros is giving them up, you sure can. Would be great to have you. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

Darth Murkrow
11-30-2007, 10:47 PM
Thank you sir. :happy:

I could take over Uxie. Just as an advance warning, I'm not on very much during the week. Would I need to provide a role playing sample or do a separate sign-up?

Neo Emolga
12-01-2007, 01:26 AM
Thank you sir. :happy:

I could take over Uxie. Just as an advance warning, I'm not on very much during the week. Would I need to provide a role playing sample or do a separate sign-up?

Nah, that won't be necessary. People have been dropping out a lot, and I feel if anything slows it further down, the RP won't survive much longer...

So just fire away.

Shuricel
12-03-2007, 03:49 AM
Sorry I haven't been posting much. I've been in a roleplaying slump recently. I should be posting again tomorrow.

Shen
12-03-2007, 04:14 AM
Awsome to hear, Shuri ^^. Post away! :D

Neo Emolga
12-03-2007, 04:29 AM
Sorry I haven't been posting much. I've been in a roleplaying slump recently. I should be posting again tomorrow.

I get them all the time. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/sleep.gif

Just post when you can and if you're up to it. I'm just glad you're in the RP.