PDA

View Full Version : Icicle Clan ¡¡¡RECRUITING!!! I'm back up!

Pages : [1] 2

Jose
11-24-2007, 01:26 AM
Well I will be the leader of this clan there will be 4 ranks.Leader-(me) Co-Leader-(2) Generals-(5) and members (10).
From today on we will just accept good battlers maybe after I let anybody in but now that has changed.

Rules-
1-You can only be in 2 clans NO MORE.
2-Follow pe2k Rules.
3-Be loyal-
4-Have respect.
5-Don't arguing with people from winners or losers.
6-Have fun!!!!!
Use form.

Form:
Name-
FC-
What's Rule number 1-
What's rule number 3-

Ranks
Leader
1-Joangaes

Co-Leader
1-Team Overkill
2-Vincent Valentine 4

General
1-Living Arrow
2-Edward_Elrick
3-
4-
5-
6-

Members
1-treeky111
2-Lady Dragon
3-PokePod1
4-Lukeyjohnno
5-Natomax
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Jose
11-24-2007, 01:26 AM
Banners!!!!!!! Please Give Credit
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc253/fefe31611/joangaes2.png
Fefe:
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc253/fefe31611/joangaes1.png

Fefe:
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc253/fefe31611/hokage-2.png
Fefe:

Jose
11-24-2007, 01:27 AM
Clan War Matchups

We are currently at war vs TSA

Matchups:
Joangaes vs Fullmetall
Vincent Valenitine vs Kevin Garret
Living Arrow vs Ron Ray Gun x3
Lady Dragon vs Shadow Sword
Team Overkill vs Kageryu EX
PokePod vs Ninja Duelist
Treeky1111 vs zukirin

Jose
11-24-2007, 01:27 AM
Reserved 3

korey19
11-24-2007, 01:28 AM
Reserved 2
Joangaes, good luck, and i hope the icicle clan members all come back.

pikachu25king
11-24-2007, 01:31 AM
sweet we are going to be back in business

Jose
11-24-2007, 01:31 AM
Joangaes, good luck, and i hope the icicle clan members all come back.
I hope that to.

Maybe.

PhantomGanon
11-24-2007, 01:39 AM
Jos I am sorry but this is one of your most retarded stunts yet, if you cant live without it why did you close it in the first place? Cause people werent on it 24/7? suck it up man. like I said it was stupid. I will think about this before re joining seeing this showed alot of n00bness, even for you man.

~Kaim

Jose
11-24-2007, 01:40 AM
Jos I am sorry but this is one of your most retarded stunts yet, if you cant live without it why did you close it in the first place? Cause people werent on it 24/7? suck it up man. like I said it was stupid. I will think about this before re joining seeing this showed alot of n00bness, even for you man.

~Kaim

nop because I was stupi* and that's you're election not minem.

pikachu25king
11-24-2007, 01:42 AM
Kaim is right Joangos, i am also very mad you closed it, and i am not up for restarting the whole clan either. A lot of people from this clan told me they are mad that you did that including me. WHY WHY WHY.

SuperT
11-24-2007, 01:42 AM

Sorry to break it to you. You have to quit SFDC to join this.

I hope that to.

Maybe.

Jos. I'm not coming back to this clan. I only got two reasons.

1. I said something to you on the old thread & all you just did is edit the thread title.
2. I think there is going to be a new rule soon that your only aloud to be in one clan. A lot of the members here are saying that. So bye guys.

Jose
11-24-2007, 01:43 AM
Sorry to break it to you. You have to quit SFDC to join this.

Jos. I'm not coming back to this clan. I only got two reasons.

1. I said something to you on the old thread & all you just did is edit the thread title.
2. I think there is going to be a new rule soon that your only aloud to be in one clan. A lot of the members here are sating that. So bye guys.

See ya Super I hope you can come back.

pikachu25king
11-24-2007, 01:45 AM
Joangos, i really like where i am, i trust him. I am very upset for what you did.

Xalapeno
11-24-2007, 01:46 AM
Yeah, Imperial Shoguns died, so let's see how it goes here.:cool:

Name- RUBEN
FC- 4897-2411-1952 (I don't have wi-fi at my house, I hope there isn't a problem:oops:)
What's Rule number 1- um......only be in 2 clans. (Only this one now)
What's rule number 3- That's be honest/ loyal. Whatever. (Easy to remember)

T.O. @ your service.(Assuming I made the clan)

Jose
11-24-2007, 01:47 AM
Joangos, i really like where i am, i trust him. I am very upset for what you did.

I will explain why I did that.
It was because we got so many warnings that I became nervouse so I didn't want anyone banned and for my fault I think this is like chit chat now but I think that all need to know that I was just a big idio* at closing the clan because I was stupi*.

pokemaster1111
11-24-2007, 01:49 AM
Joangaes, I'm sorry to say this...But you disbanded your clan for your greedy desires of joining the EBs. That's just sad that you didn't get your tryout battle there and now you're back because you didn't make it in. And I suppose that you'll need all the luck you can get to get the trust back from all your old members...

PhantomGanon
11-24-2007, 01:50 AM
I will explain why I did that.
It was because we got so many warnings that I became nervouse so I didn't want anyone banned and for my fault I think this is like chit chat now but I think that all need to know that I was just a big idio* at closing the clan because I was stupi*.

OK great you admited it, that doesnt make everything better or go away, you made a mistake it it is gunna come back to bite you in the ass. I'm sorry Jos. Adios.

~Kaim

EDIT:

Joangaes, I'm sorry to say this...But you disbanded your clan for your greedy desires of joining the EBs. That's just sad that you didn't get your tryout battle there and now you're back because you didn't make it in. And I suppose that you'll need all the luck you can get to get the trust back from all your old members...

YOU DID WHAT?!?!?! you greedy ass bastard, you cant live without the IC cause it came second to yourself so you betrayed your members for the EB's? [no offence to them] Jesus christ this shows you cant run a clan. Im out.

Jose
11-24-2007, 01:51 AM

I didn't even try out I didn't battle Rino I didn't battle anyone someone persuade me to go in when I closed the clan.

pikachu25king
11-24-2007, 01:52 AM
Jos, you lied because someone said that you qiutted because you were going to the elite bandits and in order to be on that team you cant be on another clan and that is the reason why

Jose
11-24-2007, 01:53 AM
Jos, you lied because someone said that you qiutted because you were going to the elite bandits and in order to be on that team you cant be on another clan and that is the reason why

Nop someone persuade me to go in if I would have joined the Elite Bandits I would have battled Rinol but nope I didn't want to because I just feel miserable from my heart.

pokemaster1111
11-24-2007, 01:53 AM
I didn't even try out I didn't battle Rino I didn't battle anyone someone persuade me to go in when I closed the clan.

So you're saying that someone from the EB persuaded you to join them? And I'm sorry for acting like this but that was messed up..

And I wish you luck with this clan seeing as you'll be needing as much luck as you can get..

Jose
11-24-2007, 01:54 AM
So you're saying that someone from the EB persuaded you to join them? And I'm sorry for acting like this but that was messed up..

And I wish you luck with this clan seeing as you'll be needing as much luck as you can get..

It wasn't from the EB but they persuade me.

pikachu25king
11-24-2007, 01:57 AM
Pokemaster1111 and starforce draco clan is where i belong. I like him a lot, and i know he wont close the clan. Isnt that right Pokemaster1111

PhantomGanon
11-24-2007, 01:58 AM
It wasn't from the EB but they persuade me.

To bad man you did it anyway thats what matters right now. and for once I have respect for Pikaking, he agrees with me for once, and sad to say Jos this seems like simething you would do just cause its your nature to do that. I am pissed now that the IC is closed the members of the old IC clan are scatered over the place. If I get enough people behind me we will make a new thread just for the remnants of the IC that you disbanded.

~Kaim

Jose
11-24-2007, 01:58 AM
Pokemaster1111 and starforce draco clan is where i belong. I like him a lot, and i know he wont close the clan. Isnt that right Pokemaster1111

This isn't the place to say that well I have to go I will answer ALL questions tomorrow.

pikachu25king
11-24-2007, 02:01 AM
Kaim, i am surprised that we agree with each other for once we usually fight and i am also very upset with joanos

Xalapeno
11-24-2007, 02:05 AM
joangaes has made me to Co-Leader of this reborn clan.:susp:

Now, for my 1st duty as co-leader, I ask that you stop flaming him and stop posting about the past. Please, be mature enough to accept what has happened between you guys and move on. Life is about change and so deal with it.

Translation: You're breaking the new rules placed by Jack, so go read them, and follow them or be dealt by him later on.:susp:

PhantomGanon
11-24-2007, 02:11 AM

Now, for my 1st duty as co-leader, I ask that you stop flaming him and stop posting about the past. Please, be mature enough to accept what has happened between you guys and move on. Life is about change and so deal with it.

Translation: You're breaking the new rules placed by Jack, so go read them, and follow them or be dealt by him later on.:susp:

lol dude I like you already, you seem almost like me lol. and I see what you mean, I am sorry for the flame and spammage, I wont do it again after this post and will leave the clan thread for good, if you guys [Jos] wanna get owned in a debate against me go ahead, and Former IC members PM me later.

Again sorry for all the spam Overkill.

~Kaim

Xalapeno
11-24-2007, 02:13 AM
Okay, i will go, but Jos, you are a cking ***, and i am officially out know. Team Overill kill i can believe you joined this clan.

Still spam, work on your grammar, and I joined because I have nothing better to do and he's an OK friend. If he messes with me that's his problem and not mine. I can actually move on and not deal with the past. So, now that this is over, (It better be before I start reporting), let's get down to business and pretend this thing never happened.

I'm only doing my job and following Jack's orders.
I'm a rather good person if you get know me, (Somewhat of a nutter), but yeah. I just want the spam to end for now.

Thanks and have a good day.

T.O.

pikachu25king
11-24-2007, 02:14 AM
Joangos, i am not going to be on this clan bye.

Jose
11-24-2007, 12:42 PM

Thanks T.O.
Joangos, i am not going to be on this clan bye.

As how I said that's YOU'RE decision not mine.

Master Aqua
11-24-2007, 05:21 PM
glad to see you are back icicle clan it sadened me when i saw the locked thread so do you still want to be allies with The Viral Infusion

Jose
11-24-2007, 06:26 PM
glad to see you are back icicle clan it sadened me when i saw the locked thread so do you still want to be allies with The Viral Infusion

Yes I will update.

rellyms
11-25-2007, 03:37 PM

This is a dirty trick Jose even for you. I don't care if someone persuaded you to join another Clan, you threw this Clan out like garbage, I mean come on I read one of your rules loyalty is a respect that is given to someone not asked for.

NinjaDuelist
11-25-2007, 03:58 PM
This is a dirty trick Jose even for you. I don't care if someone persuaded you to join another Clan, you threw this Clan out like garbage, I mean come on I read one of your rules loyalty is a respect that is given to someone not asked for.

Sorry to barge in, but exactly why treat him like this? Does it make you feel better inside? I would recommend not saying anything insulting further, or I will report to a mod about the situation and he can take care of it. If Joangaes wants to restart his clan, so be it.

Joangaes, I'd recommend you that if anyone else tries to flame you like this, perhaps calling a mod over would be best. And good luck. ^_^

-ND

Jose
11-25-2007, 03:58 PM

That's an spam and I didn't mean that ''Definicion".Oh I forgot thanks for banned me from msn.
ND-Thanks and no I'm not like that maybe they don't like me as the old days but I will have to start over again.

Shinx22
11-27-2007, 10:55 PM
I agree with all those who say to stop spamming him. Okay, so I've now read that he disbanded this clan, but that doesn't give any reason for you guys to get mad. Sure, from all those rude comments I'm sure that he regrets the decision that he made to disband this club, but he's back now with the club. So I think that everyone should just be happy about that, no rude comments anymore. And if anyone else quits I want a better reason then just because he disbanded this clan to go to a different clan and you're mad about it.

[EDIT: I would join but I'm really not that good at battling, so maybe when I do some more training]

Jose
11-27-2007, 10:58 PM
I agree with all those who say to stop spamming him. Okay, so I've now read that he disbanded this clan, but that doesn't give any reason for you guys to get mad. Sure, from all those rude comments I'm sure that he regrets the decision that he made to disband this club, but he's back now with the club. So I think that everyone should just be happy about that, no rude comments anymore. And if anyone else quits I want a better reason then just because he disbanded this clan to go to a different clan and you're mad about it.

[EDIT: I would join but I'm really not that good at battling, so maybe when I do some more training]

Ok thabnks anmd good luck at training.

Gold Groudon
11-28-2007, 05:53 AM

~Kaim

I'm with him, and he just insulted you so bad Joangaes, and I don't think anyone noticed it.

Jose, I don't understand why you did what you did and frankly, I think people don't like you cause you broke there favourite place to chat and sometimes spam. I think your online world has kinda fallen apart with Rellyms and stuff.

~CRITICISM, not flame~

EDIT: Also, saying idiot and stupid aren't swears so you don't really need to use *s for them, now words like f******d, that requires *s. Just saying...

RE-EDIT: Also, sorry for the spam.

Jose
11-29-2007, 12:26 AM
I'm with him, and he just insulted you so bad Joangaes, and I don't think anyone noticed it.

Jose, I don't understand why you did what you did and frankly, I think people don't like you cause you broke there favourite place to chat and sometimes spam. I think your online world has kinda fallen apart with Rellyms and stuff.

~CRITICISM, not flame~

EDIT: Also, saying idiot and stupid aren't swears so you don't really need to use *s for them, now words like f******d, that requires *s. Just saying...

RE-EDIT: Also, sorry for the spam.

Ok thanks and please help me this out.

Gold Groudon
11-29-2007, 03:50 AM
Ok thanks and please help me this out.

Huh? WORD WRODW RODW

Xalapeno
11-29-2007, 07:50 PM
Jose, I don't understand why you did what you did and frankly, I think people don't like you cause you (Joangaes, I'm nearly positive you mean him) broke there favourite place to chat and sometimes spam. I think your online world has kinda fallen apart with Rellyms and stuff.

Um, I'm pretty sure Joangaes wasn't responsible for the stuff in red.
The person better put in place of Joangaes would be Jack, but even then it's all for the good. Besides, it's part of the rules which you should have all read by now which say there is no chatting or spaming to be done here or anywhere on the forum.

I'm just helping this thread and my thread be a better place, oh and backing up Joangaes, as I'm his co - leader and it's my job................ in a way.:susp:

pikachu25king
11-29-2007, 07:55 PM
Team overkill, why do you want to be in Jos clan.

fefe31619
11-29-2007, 08:19 PM
(sigh) can everyone stop the pointless messages and flame.Its better to support the clan then just saying mean stuff.He closed the past one due to inactivity and some know if you open a new thread you can get it more organized. Now he is trying to make it active. If you think someone is gonna open a clan, it will stay open even if its closed because anyone can remake it. Joangaes did.

And to show support:
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc253/fefe31611/hokage-2.png[/IMG*]
remove *
[IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc253/fefe31611/hokage-2.png

P.S:Remember to put credit on banner post and anyone elses if they are making some also.

Jose
11-29-2007, 09:23 PM
(sigh) can everyone stop the pointless messages and flame.Its better to support the clan then just saying mean stuff.He closed the past one due to inactivity and some know if you open a new thread you can get it more organized. Now he is trying to make it active. If you think someone is gonna open a clan, it will stay open even if its closed because anyone can remake it. Joangaes did.

And to show support:
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc253/fefe31611/hokage-2.png[/IMG*]
remove *
[IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc253/fefe31611/hokage-2.png

P.S:Remember to put credit on banner post and anyone elses if they are making some also.

Ok thanks and I will add the ocde thanks againa nd happy to see you are good.

Evil
12-01-2007, 10:01 AM
Nice, to see Icicle Clan Is Back :)

Treeky111
12-01-2007, 10:09 AM
Heck I'll join. That is if you take away sleep clause. I might be able to work around sleep though.

Jose
12-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Heck I'll join. That is if you take away sleep clause. I might be able to work around sleep though.

Lol I will try.out you later.

korey19
12-01-2007, 03:13 PM
Good luck with the remnants of this clan jos. Hopefully it will succeed.

Treeky111
12-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Tell me when i should try out joangaes.

Jose
12-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Good luck with the remnants of this clan jos. Hopefully it will succeed.
Yes I hope to.
Tell me when i should try out joangaes.

Please fill out the form.

songa
12-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Name-brandon
FC-5455 7623 8229
What's Rule number 1-only 2 clans
What's rule number 3-be loyal

songa
12-01-2007, 06:51 PM
how do you put up banners in sig

Jose
12-01-2007, 06:51 PM
Name-brandon
FC-5455 7623 8229
What's Rule number 1-only 2 clans
What's rule number 3-be loyal

Acepted and as how I have battled yu I will put you on the list.

songa
12-01-2007, 07:08 PM
lol come on people lets talk

Evil
12-01-2007, 07:23 PM
lol come on people lets talk

Nobody will talk because this clan is dead.
You should of stayed with the Immortals
O well Good luck.

pikachu25king
12-01-2007, 07:25 PM
I know, this clan is horrible, with a horrible leader. I can't believe, some of you joined, this clan.

songa
12-01-2007, 07:26 PM
i just want to make it official.this clan is weak.and im sorry but i quit.i hope evil will take me back...

pikachu25king
12-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Songa, is also right. This clan should be closed, and it has a horrible leader, who ever joins is pathetic, and horrible.

Xalapeno
12-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Songa, is also right. This clan should be closed, and it has a horrible leader, who ever joins is pathetic, and horrible.

Che, we agreed you wouldn't flame or insult.
I'm sorry but you're spamming and flaming and Jack said he doesn't want to see that.
So I have to report you.:susp:

Jose
12-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Che, we agreed you wouldn't flame or insult.
I'm sorry but you're spamming and flaming and Jack said he doesn't want to see that.
So I have to report you.:susp:

I had reported him well.

songa
12-01-2007, 09:53 PM
you guys stop!cant we all just be peacefull.i dont like this clan but that doesnt mean im going to tear it to the ground.pikachu25king your to good for this im leaving this thread

lucariomaster16
12-01-2007, 09:56 PM
lucariomaster16
3780-7238-5943
you can only be in 2 clans no more
be loyal

lucariomaster16
12-01-2007, 10:08 PM
Dont bother putting me on the list either, becuase I heard, from 5 of your old icicle clan members, including pikachu25king, that you joangos is not a good leader and you arent respect so dont even bother putting me on becuase your clan ******* sucks.
get a life joangos. leave nobody likes you anymore so i suggest you to not be a member of pe2k at all. READ THIS CAREFULLY

korey19
12-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Umm, you might want to delete that post. Joangaes doesnt have to leave pe2k beacause you say so,and since jos is my friend, i'm defending him. His clan was and is owned by a leader and a very good co-leader. You shouldnt come in here and swear at him and stuff like that.

~korey

Jose
12-01-2007, 10:53 PM
Umm, you might want to delete that post. Joangaes doesnt have to leave pe2k beacause you say so,and since jos is my friend, i'm defending him. His clan was and is owned by a leader and a very good co-leader. You shouldnt come in here and swear at him and stuff like that.

~korey

Thanks Korey and good luck on Final Bosses.

Treeky111
12-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Heres the form:

Name- Jake
FC- 1847 9262 3062
What's Rule number 1- You may be in 2 clans NO MORE
What's Rule number 3- Be Loyal

Jose
12-03-2007, 08:59 PM
Heres the form:

Name- Jake
FC- 1847 9262 3062
What's Rule number 1- You may be in 2 clans NO MORE
What's Rule number 3- Be Loyal

Thanks well you0re accepted.

Lady Dragon
12-03-2007, 09:36 PM
Form:
Name-Liesel
FC-1890-8472-1033
What's Rule number 1- you can only be in 2 clans NO MORE.
What's rule number 3-Be loyal-

Jose
12-03-2007, 09:50 PM
Form:
Name-Liesel
FC-1890-8472-1033
What's Rule number 1- you can only be in 2 clans NO MORE.
What's rule number 3-Be loyal-

Acepted and as how I see on you're username you like dragontipes well good luck in this clan!

Lady Dragon
12-03-2007, 10:33 PM
Acepted and as how I see on you're username you like dragontipes well good luck in this clan!

Yes I like dragon types but thier not the only ones I use. I have others that help out my dragons.

Jose
12-03-2007, 11:04 PM
Yes I like dragon types but thier not the only ones I use. I have others that help out my dragons.

Obviously well again welcome to the clan!

Treeky111
12-04-2007, 11:05 AM
Yeah. I have a small question. What dragons do you use?

Lady Dragon
12-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Yeah. I have a small question. What dragons do you use?

Well I have Fygon,Salamence,Dragonite,Altaria, and Garchomp
Ones that call themself dragons:Charizard,andGyarados
Lengends:Giratina,Diagla,Palkia,and Rayquaza.

Those are it for now.

CHIMCHAR13
12-04-2007, 06:35 PM
wuts up guys?I was gone for like 3 weeks in Mexico sorry.I can also see that this clan was disbanded and destroyed.I hope we dont you guys dont get the same stuck up peeps like kaim and pika25 -.- this clan is pretty empty so peace out

Master Aqua
12-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Jos whenb you revived the clan why did not you just get a mod to open the old thread for it? I think it may be a good idea to revive it cause it would encourage more people to join because of its post count- sad fact but true-.

Wishing you luck

^^Grievous

NinjaDuelist
12-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Joangaes, you will need one more member before this is considered a clan. Let me know once you have a member #5.

-ND

CHIMCHAR13
12-04-2007, 08:08 PM
It's really sad how you guys had a lot of members and now you're basically starting over I agree with you general they shoulda brought the thread back or just remade it

Jose
12-04-2007, 08:54 PM
Jos whenb you revived the clan why did not you just get a mod to open the old thread for it? I think it may be a good idea to revive it cause it would encourage more people to join because of its post count- sad fact but true-.

Wishing you luck

^^Grievous
Because I think I should start again from 0.
Joangaes, you will need one more member before this is considered a clan. Let me know once you have a member #5.

-ND
I will pm you.
It's really sad how you guys had a lot of members and now you're basically starting over I agree with you general they shoulda brought the thread back or just remade it

You were int his clan.

Treeky111
12-04-2007, 09:43 PM
Hey Lady Dragon, wanna battle? PM with your answer.

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-04-2007, 09:51 PM
I'll rejoin and help us work to the top hopefully!

Jose
12-04-2007, 09:51 PM
I'll rejoin and help us work to the top hopefully!

Well as you were an ex-member you're in as you know what let me put you on the list.

Treeky111
12-04-2007, 09:53 PM
Yes! We are an official clan now!

Jose
12-04-2007, 09:53 PM
Yes! We are an official clan now!

Yes we are hopefully we will get more members.

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-04-2007, 09:56 PM
If anyone ever needs team advice just pm me and I'll gladly help better this clan.

Treeky111
12-04-2007, 09:59 PM
I think you should put something else in the thread title other than: Icicle Clan RECRUITING. Instead maybe you should put: Icicle Clan: Soon To Be The Best Clan In PE2K! *RECRUITING*

Something like that will do you good. What do you think? I mean, your the leader.

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-04-2007, 10:01 PM
That's what EB did and It made me really angry so I don't recommend trying to be really cocky just yet we have to earn it.

Treeky111
12-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Yeah good point. Well try something i guess.

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Anyone wanna battle so I can see how good our clan is? If you beat me then you definately are a pokemon master.

Kevin Garrett
12-04-2007, 10:41 PM
Anyone wanna battle so I can see how good our clan is? If you beat me then you definately are a pokemon master.
As a war general in The Shadow Alliance, I'll declare war. You don't have a form up on the first page... So let me know if I need to fill anything out.

Treeky111
12-04-2007, 10:47 PM
Since you have challenged us we will make the rules.

Rules
No Ubers/Hacks/Legends
OHKO clause
Lvl 100
Multi Battle

I will check with Joangaes to see if this will be ok.

fullmetal
12-04-2007, 10:48 PM
Since you have challenged us we will make the rules.

Rules
No Ubers/Hacks/Legends
OHKO clause
Lvl 100
Multi Battle

I will check with Joangaes to see if this will be ok.

Uhmm aren't you knew to battling? Yeah those aren't the rules bud. KG knows the rules and whatnot.

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-04-2007, 10:51 PM
I want to battle Kevin if that's all right and I do singles battles for whoever I have to face and we only have 5 members to let you know.

Kevin Garrett
12-04-2007, 10:58 PM
Here's what it can be:

Singles, 6-on-6, Lv. 100
OHKO Clause
Evasion Clause
Species Clause
Hax Clause
Sleep Clause
No Ubers
No Hacks
Limit 1 Legend

How does that sound?

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-04-2007, 11:01 PM
I don't like the one legend rule even though I have a really good legend I still wouldn't prefer it if we can.

Kevin Garrett
12-04-2007, 11:03 PM
I don't like the one legend rule even though I have a really good legend I still wouldn't prefer it if we can.
That's fine. I don't use legends, but I figured I would give other people the option just in case they do. So, I think we can agree on these:

Singles, 6-on-6, Lv. 100
No Ubers/No Hacks
OHKO Clause
Evasion Clause
Species Clause
Hax Clause
Sleep Clause

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-04-2007, 11:05 PM
By my standpoint I agree now we just wait for Joangaes of course I am a CoLeader so I accept those rules I guess but if Joangaes wants a change we'll continue discussing I guess. Good luck to your clan Kevin.

Kevin Garrett
12-04-2007, 11:06 PM
By my standpoint I agree now we just wait for Joangaes of course I am a CoLeader so I accept those rules I guess but if Joangaes wants a change we'll continue discussing I guess. Good luck to your clan Kevin.
That sounds good. Good luck to your clan as well. :] How are the matches determined?

Treeky111
12-04-2007, 11:08 PM
I cant do Sleep Clause. Try to work around it.

korey19
12-04-2007, 11:09 PM
I cant do Sleep Clause. Try to work around it.
Just wondering if you knew but sleep clause is that you cant put more than one poke to sleep at a time.

Kevin Garrett
12-04-2007, 11:10 PM
The sleep clause is standard and I insist it stays in effect. It's very painful to have more than one Pokemon asleep at a time. It's bad enough with just one. :/

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-04-2007, 11:15 PM
Sleep moves are for noobs I am keeping it off I don't know about how we determine the battles I know I'm the best battler in my clan so I want to face your clans best battler.

Kevin Garrett
12-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Sleep moves are for noobs I am keeping it off I don't know about how we determine the battles I know I'm the best battler in my clan so I want to face your clans best battler.
I will battle you then, unless someone else in the clan objects.

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-04-2007, 11:18 PM
Sweet I always wanted to battle you now we get our chance whenever everything is set up.

Treeky111
12-05-2007, 12:15 AM
Ok. I will settle with these rules but the real decision is up to Joangaes.

Lady Dragon
12-05-2007, 12:45 AM
Wait before we get really into war I have a question what are those clause things for? I new to those rules so Im just wondering.

Kevin Garrett
12-05-2007, 12:53 AM
Wait before we get really into war I have a question what are those clause things for? I new to those rules so Im just wondering.
Singles, 6-on-6, Lv. 100: This is the battle format we will use on Wi-Fi. Also, we battle with chat off typically.
No Ubers/No Hacks: This means that you cannot use Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, or Arceus. You are also prohibited from using hacked Pokemon.
OHKO Clause: You cannot use moves that are automatic OHKOs, such as Sheer Cold, Fissure, Guilletine, ect.
Evasion Clause: You cannot use Double team and Minimize.
Species Clause: You cannot use two of the same Pokemon in your party. That means you cannot have two Lucario's.
Sleep Clause: You cannot put more than one of your opponent's Pokemon to sleep at the same time.
Hax Clause: You cannot use any of the following items:
BrightPowder
Focus Band
King's Rock
Lax Incense
Lucky Punch
Quick Claw
Razor Claw
Razor Fang
Scope Lens
Stick

fefe31619
12-05-2007, 12:54 AM
Singles, 6-on-6, Lv. 100: This is the battle format we will use on Wi-Fi. Also, we battle with chat off typically.
No Ubers/No Hacks: This means that you cannot use Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, or Arceus. You are also prohibited from using hacked Pokemon.
OHKO Clause: You cannot use moves that are automatic OHKOs, such as Sheer Cold, Fissure, Guilletine, ect.
Evasion Clause: You cannot use Double team and Minimize.
Species Clause: You cannot use two of the same Pokemon in your party. That means you cannot have two Lucario's.
Sleep Clause: You cannot put more than one of your opponent's Pokemon to sleep at the same time.
Hax Clause: You cannot use any of the following items:
BrightPowder
Focus Band
King's Rock
Lax Incense
Lucky Punch
Quick Claw
Razor Claw
Razor Fang
Scope Lens
Stick
I see that the Icicles are going to war again....
Ill make a war banner! If it is okay with everyone I presume...

Kevin Garrett
12-05-2007, 12:55 AM
I see that the Icicles are going to war again....
Ill make a war banner! If it is okay with everyone I presume...
This Icicle clan appears to be a new, revived version. Also, a banner would be cool.

fefe31619
12-05-2007, 12:57 AM
This Icicle clan appears to be a new, revived version. Also, a banner would be cool.
Figured that out a long time ago. It was good to restart it to stop inactive users from joining.
And yeah. Give me till tomorrow. I need to find me some renders/stocks. Making images like mine does take some practice and I'm helping joangaes on it.

Jose
12-05-2007, 01:17 AM
What happened here war?

Kevin Garrett
12-05-2007, 01:18 AM
If you agree to my challenge, then yes. We have already agreed upon the rules. All that's left is your approval and the matchups.

Jose
12-05-2007, 01:20 AM
If you agree to my challenge, then yes. We have already agreed upon the rules. All that's left is your approval and the matchups.

Well Kevin I'm sorry but we are not ready I'm really sorry we are just growing up again and we just have 5 members so let's wait a little.ok???

Kevin Garrett
12-05-2007, 01:21 AM
Well Kevin I'm sorry but we are not ready I'm really sorry we are just growing up again and we just have 5 members so let's wait a little.ok???
How long would you like to wait?

Jose
12-05-2007, 01:22 AM
How long would you like to wait?

When we get 3 more members we will go to war is that ok???

Kevin Garrett
12-05-2007, 01:23 AM
When we get 3 more members we will go to war is that ok???
That sounds good. You can let me know when you have the extra members.

Jose
12-05-2007, 01:26 AM
That sounds good. You can let me know when you have the extra members.

Yes,I will PM you.

Lady Dragon
12-05-2007, 01:46 AM
Well that gives me a little time to figure out what pokemon I want to use. Plus get their moves sets finished. Those clauses are the rules I usually what I go bye but I never called them clauses.(I should probably read the clues next time.)

pikachu25king
12-05-2007, 01:53 AM
sorry about the spam but i want to say this. Hey, Joangos, i am sorry about our troubles, we can be friends, like we once were.

Treeky111
12-05-2007, 11:20 AM
I had an idea. We can work up to TSA by first destroying the ghost clan.

Lady Dragon
12-05-2007, 12:08 PM
I had an idea. We can work up to TSA by first destroying the ghost clan.

Well with the size of our clan. We should probably start small. If the ghost clan is small then that is ok but on those bigger clans we will most likely get crushed unless we have really good battlers.

Darkneos
12-05-2007, 03:21 PM
What happened to your clan Jose.

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-05-2007, 05:53 PM
If you need some advice Lady Dragon with your team I'm an incredibly good battler and more than willing to tell you what your team needs or what it's weaknesses are.

Treeky111
12-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Hes rebuilding since half of his members were inactive.

Jose
12-06-2007, 11:49 PM
Hes rebuilding since half of his members were inactive.

Exactly well anyone else want to join???

pikachu25king
12-07-2007, 12:17 AM
Hey allies, how are you guys doing.

Jose
12-07-2007, 12:27 AM
Hey allies, how are you guys doing.

Fine well I got an 10 on math but we neede some help training may you help us???

pikachu25king
12-07-2007, 12:30 AM
What do you guys need training with.

Jose
12-07-2007, 12:31 AM
What do you guys need training with.

With strategies and movests.

pikachu25king
12-07-2007, 12:33 AM
Sure, but at a later time i will help with stragety, but what movesets do you need help with.

Jose
12-07-2007, 12:36 AM
Sure, but at a later time i will help with stragety, but what movesets do you need help with.

With my team movesetsa because I don't think they're the most effective.

pikachu25king
12-07-2007, 12:38 AM
Okay pm the pokemon you want me to tell you which moveset to use for them

Jose
12-07-2007, 12:43 AM
Okay pm the pokemon you want me to tell you which moveset to use for them

I will pm you tomorrow because I can't use DS now because of exams.:susp:

pikachu25king
12-07-2007, 12:45 AM
okay but do you know what pokemon you need for movesets

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-07-2007, 04:47 AM
Anyone who does want to join I'll gladly try you out and give you great advice and if you're lucky one of my own awesome pokemon from my currently unbeaten team.

Treeky111
12-07-2007, 10:38 AM
Im on more than you Vincent so i'll bea tryer outter too.

Darkneos
12-07-2007, 12:12 PM
I'll join when i get my Ds back.

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-07-2007, 01:58 PM
Yeah I only get on so often but I will gladly battle pretty much anyone as long as they have a decent team and put up a fight.

Treeky111
12-07-2007, 07:26 PM
You seem to be getting on a lot to me.

pikachu25king
12-07-2007, 07:33 PM
Joangos, said i can talk with your guys, so its not spamming, hey Vincent, how are you doing.

Treeky111
12-07-2007, 08:24 PM
You cant talk with us if your not a member because thats a big fat load of SPAM.

pikachu25king
12-07-2007, 11:04 PM
well, Joangos said i can talk, so why dont you ask, Joangos yourself

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-08-2007, 01:49 AM
I'm just searching on gts for cool shinies to take at the moment and I have been staying at my friends for the past 2 days tomorrow I'll probably go home.

pikachu25king
12-08-2007, 01:57 AM
well it does feel good to be home

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-08-2007, 02:00 AM
I'm about to battle Mew Ruler with my currently unbeaten team and lucky for me he isn't dumb and he knows that Destiny Bond is a ohko move I don't see how anyone can classify it as not a ohko move.

pikachu25king
12-08-2007, 02:02 AM
well enjoy your match and tell me who wins also it seems like you are on a lot more since being in a clan

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-08-2007, 02:04 AM
Yeah I'm hanging out with my friend a lot lately which is good I just need some of our members on so I can train them and we can become the top clan because even if I win my war battle it doesn't mean we win as a team.

pikachu25king
12-08-2007, 02:06 AM
yeah because if you want to win you need other members to win not just you
EDIT: nice record you got going for yah.

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-08-2007, 02:10 AM
Thx I just started battle now I'm expecting it to be close.

pikachu25king
12-08-2007, 02:11 AM
you are well just tell me who wins

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-08-2007, 02:14 AM
Sadly he killed one of mine with a darn critical hit but right now he's up by one pokemon but not for long.

pikachu25king
12-08-2007, 02:16 AM
this looks like an interesting battle, i wish there could be someway i could watch you 2 battle

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-08-2007, 02:17 AM
I've always wanted to do a battle and have someone film it and put it on youtube.

pikachu25king
12-08-2007, 02:19 AM
that is possible to do but i dont know how you do that

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-08-2007, 02:22 AM
It's close but I'm pretty sure I win.

pikachu25king
12-08-2007, 02:23 AM
how much longer do you think till the match is over

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-08-2007, 02:26 AM
3 minutes its really close but i should win i had some big misses and he got a nice critical hit early.

pikachu25king
12-08-2007, 02:27 AM
well i guess we will see and when you are done you should update your battle record

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-08-2007, 02:31 AM
I will I will have to be lucky to win because this aint going all that great for me those misses are killing me right now. I won but with only one pokemon left it was very close.

pikachu25king
12-08-2007, 02:37 AM
so did you win, and do you want to be my rival that i put in my sig and can you do the same

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-08-2007, 03:13 AM
I did barely win Mew was very good I did almost lose it but I had luck on my side at the very end when he had it earlier on in the match.

Treeky111
12-08-2007, 10:37 AM
You both are spamming the sun up! Geez.

Jose
12-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Please don't spam, thanks Treeky.

Treeky111
12-09-2007, 04:45 PM
Its no problem, really. I like to keep Pe2k from becoming a spam vortex.

Polska
12-09-2007, 06:42 PM
On the behalf of TFB we challenge IC clan to a war if you do wish to accept please pm me 5 or 7 members that will be participating in the war aswell as your subs.

Jose
12-09-2007, 07:36 PM
On the behalf of TFB we challenge IC clan to a war if you do wish to accept please pm me 5 or 7 members that will be participating in the war aswell as your subs.

Sorry I decline first we will have war with TSA.

Polska
12-09-2007, 07:45 PM
Sorry I decline first we will have war with TSA.

Ok np please if you wish to challenge us after TSA you are more then welcome

Jose
12-10-2007, 09:41 PM
Ok np please if you wish to challenge us after TSA you are more then welcome

You will have it.

Lady Dragon
12-11-2007, 01:39 AM
Vincent Iwill battle you to see what areas I need to work on. Just tell me what time and I will see if I will be able to get on.

Elemental_Blast
12-11-2007, 03:04 PM
hi im back from my break and was wonderin can i re join my old team?:biggrin:

Treeky111
12-11-2007, 07:33 PM
Hopefully. We do need more members.

Jose
12-11-2007, 08:49 PM
hi im back from my break and was wonderin can i re join my old team?:biggrin:

Just one thing to say forever and ever.

Ryan Nissan
12-13-2007, 12:00 AM
Jos, I know you are a great Clan Leader. I'm sorry to say this but i have joined the Elites. I wish this clan good luck and members gl to. To all who want to flame Jos, he actually PMed me saying he was stupid for closing the clan and needed more members. So hes sorry to all he hurt.

Jos, hope you can battleme sometime,

Your friend,
Ryan

pikachu25king
12-13-2007, 12:03 AM
Jose, i am sorry, you know that right, and we are friends again. Maybe not even for me to rejoin your clan, yet, but maybe someday, but please dont do what you did again, or no one will give you another chance.

Jose
12-13-2007, 01:26 PM
Jos, I know you are a great Clan Leader. I'm sorry to say this but i have joined the Elites. I wish this clan good luck and members gl to. To all who want to flame Jos, he actually PMed me saying he was stupid for closing the clan and needed more members. So hes sorry to all he hurt.

Jos, hope you can battleme sometime,

Your friend,
Ryan
Thanks and when I find my DS I lost it yesterday and I need it for Sunday.
Jose, i am sorry, you know that right, and we are friends again. Maybe not even for me to rejoin your clan, yet, but maybe someday, but please dont do what you did again, or no one will give you another chance.

I know I know.

Snow
12-13-2007, 02:56 PM
will i be able to join the clan if you are willing to accept such that is?just pm me on what i need in order to join up and help me here and there with online battling and consider me an asset of great value

Treeky111
12-13-2007, 07:44 PM
You probably will be able to. Where did Team Overkill go? He hasnt posted in this thread for ages. I think i would make a good general or co-leader myself. But, that is not my decision.

Xalapeno
12-13-2007, 10:46 PM
You probably will be able to. Where did Team Overkill go? He hasnt posted in this thread for ages. I think i would make a good general or co-leader myself. But, that is not my decision.

I think you spend too much time in the D/P forums. >.>

If you had checked in "other: Chat"

You would have seen my comp. broke down.:tongue:

I'm back though.:biggrin:

Jose
12-14-2007, 12:58 PM
will i be able to join the clan if you are willing to accept such that is?just pm me on what i need in order to join up and help me here and there with online battling and consider me an asset of great value
There0's a form on the first oage please see it.
His comp broke.
I think you spend too much time in the D/P forums. >.>

If you had checked in "other: Chat"

You would have seen my comp. broke down.:tongue:

I'm back though.:biggrin:

Yay T.O. back!!!

Jose
12-15-2007, 10:52 PM
Huh bump???All are not very active.

Treeky111
12-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Actually i have a piano lesson in 5 minutes.

PKMNmaster92
12-16-2007, 05:16 PM
Form:
Name-Aaron
FC-1933 9037 3392
What's Rule number 1-You can only be in 2 clans NO MORE.
What's rule number 3-Be loyal

Jose
12-16-2007, 05:28 PM
Form:
Name-Aaron
FC-1933 9037 3392
What's Rule number 1-You can only be in 2 clans NO MORE.
What's rule number 3-Be loyal

You're accepted welcome to Icicel Clan and please be active.

PKMNmaster92
12-16-2007, 05:32 PM
You're accepted welcome to Icicel Clan and please be active.

thanks for accepting me
what would you like me to do

Jose
12-16-2007, 05:32 PM
thanks for accepting me
what would you like me to do

To train very hard so you can be a great battler.

PKMNmaster92
12-16-2007, 05:34 PM
To train very hard so you can be a great battler.

ok when is our next battle with a different clan

Jose
12-16-2007, 05:35 PM
ok when is our next battle with a different clan

When we get one more member we will get war vs TSA.

PKMNmaster92
12-16-2007, 05:37 PM
When we get one more member we will get war vs TSA.

ok should i help look for one more member

Jose
12-16-2007, 05:59 PM
ok should i help look for one more member

Yes,if you want.

Living Arrow
12-16-2007, 06:00 PM
Form:
Name- Living Arrow/David
FC- 3007 4950 4681
What's Rule number 1- You can only be in 2 clans, no more
What's rule number 3- Be loyal as a Growlithe! :)

Jose
12-16-2007, 06:00 PM
Form:
Name- Living Arrow/David
FC- 3007 4950 4681
What's Rule number 1- You can only be in 2 clans, no more
What's rule number 3- Be loyal as a Growlithe! :)

Lol,you're accepted.Now it'0s time to PM Kevin Garret!

Living Arrow
12-16-2007, 06:03 PM
Who? Lol. Im in trade atm, so you're gonna have to wait about 2 minutes :)

Jose
12-16-2007, 06:05 PM
Who? Lol. Im in trade atm, so you're gonna have to wait about 2 minutes :)

Kevin Garret an person from TSA,

PKMNmaster92
12-16-2007, 06:06 PM
Lol,you're accepted.Now it'0s time to PM Kevin Garret!

when will we put war on TSA

Jose
12-16-2007, 06:07 PM
when will we put war on TSA

Today or tomorrow we will post Matchups.

PKMNmaster92
12-16-2007, 06:08 PM
Today or tomorrow we will post Matchups.

ok thanks for letting me know

Jose
12-16-2007, 06:57 PM
ok thanks for letting me know

Matchups are in sorry I couldn't put you in.:oops:

PKMNmaster92
12-16-2007, 09:45 PM
Matchups are in sorry I couldn't put you in.:oops:

thats all right i will wait for the next war
could you please try cloning those two shinys i want now

Jose
12-17-2007, 01:06 PM
thats all right i will wait for the next war
could you please try cloning those two shinys i want now

Well I don't clone but I will ask a friend to do that.

PKMNmaster92
12-17-2007, 06:56 PM
Well I don't clone but I will ask a friend to do that.

ok when will you get them cloned

Jose
12-17-2007, 06:56 PM
ok when will you get them cloned

I can't tell you it's when my friend conects.

PKMNmaster92
12-17-2007, 06:57 PM

ok just let me know as soon as possible

Leader
12-17-2007, 07:06 PM
Battle Form:

Name: Leader
Friend Code: 4725 6577 2206
Battler: Anybody?

As Seeing This Clan Has A Battle Form AnyBody Want To Battle?
Also, (Permission Of Joanges)

PKMNmaster92
12-17-2007, 07:09 PM

can i battle leader

Battle Form:

Name: Leader
Friend Code: 4725 6577 2206
Battler: Anybody?

As Seeing This Clan Has A Battle Form AnyBody Want To Battle?
Also, (Permission Of Joanges)

i will battle you

Leader
12-17-2007, 07:10 PM
can i battle leader

Ok. Meet You On Wi-Fi.
Though Let's Use The Pm's Next Time :P.

Jose
12-17-2007, 07:11 PM
can i battle leader

You don't have to ask for it you have always permision.

PKMNmaster92
12-17-2007, 07:12 PM
You don't have to ask for it you have always permision.

ok thanks

Jose
12-17-2007, 07:13 PM
ok thanks

Please use 4 word rule and GL.

PKMNmaster92
Ok. Meet You On Wi-Fi.
Though Let's Use The Pm's Next Time :P.

what are the rules

Leader
what are the rules

Standard Rules.

Good Luck.

PKMNmaster92
Please use 4 word rule and GL.

im sorry and thanks for the GL

soccor63
12-17-2007, 07:15 PM
howdo you get pokemon guys I need pokemon guys?

PKMNmaster92
12-17-2007, 07:17 PM
Standard Rules.

Good Luck.

what happened your in a battle i thought we were going to battle

Jose
12-17-2007, 07:20 PM
howdo you get pokemon guys I need pokemon guys?

I can't understand that question.Are u meaning the trainers???

Treeky111
12-17-2007, 07:48 PM
We really have a lot of noobies in this thread. I won't mention any names though. *coughPKMNmaster92andsoccor63* They should really read THE FORUM GUIDE. No offense but you guys really need to work on your spelling, grammer, and punctuation. Please, take the time to spell check your posts. Here is the link to THE FORUM GUIDE: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28
I dont mean to anger anyone but this is really unexceptable.

PKMNmaster92
12-17-2007, 08:16 PM
im sorry joangaes i am leaving your clan
I Quit

Jose
12-17-2007, 08:44 PM
im sorry joangaes i am leaving your clan
I Quit

Ok but it's you're decision.

Treeky111
12-17-2007, 10:19 PM
Whatever he says. I hope this isnt my fault.

Jose
12-18-2007, 03:12 PM
Whatever he says. I hope this isnt my fault.

Don't owrry we just have to keep the clan active and do our war matchups.

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-18-2007, 04:28 PM
Sweet we finally at war and I have a new team which is unbeaten for now and i keep getting it better. I'll pm Kevin now.

Jose
12-18-2007, 04:30 PM
Sweet we finally at war and I have a new team which is unbeaten for now and i keep getting it better. I'll pm Kevin now.

Good luck and later I will PM you my tem with stats.

Treeky111
12-18-2007, 08:19 PM
Ok then. I need to check who i'm facing again.

Jose
12-18-2007, 08:22 PM
Ok then. I need to check who i'm facing again.

Good luck with you're battle to.

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-19-2007, 11:21 AM
Have any battles happened yet?

Jose
12-19-2007, 03:08 PM
Have any battles happened yet?

I thought you were goingt o b attle Kevin Garret???
And no anyone.

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-19-2007, 03:30 PM
I pmed Kevin but no reply yet.

Jose
12-19-2007, 03:43 PM
I pmed Kevin but no reply yet.

I think you should PM him again.

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-19-2007, 03:44 PM
Yeah i will have you seen him on lately?

Jose
12-19-2007, 03:46 PM
Yeah i will have you seen him on lately?

Yes, I saw him on TSA saying he got you're PM and he will find a time when both are to fight.

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-19-2007, 03:49 PM
Sweet do you know what times he comes on at?

Jose
12-19-2007, 03:50 PM
Sweet do you know what times he comes on at?

I think like in 3 hours or you can find him at pokebeach.

Lukeyjohnno
12-19-2007, 04:04 PM
Hi Could I be In The Icicle Clan? I've been on PE2K for a while now and never got a chance so would you let me?
Form:
Name-LukeyJohnno
FC-1031-8804-9451
What's Rule number 1-I can only be in 2 clans
What's rule number 3-Be Loyal

Jose
12-19-2007, 04:07 PM
Hi Could I be In The Icicle Clan? I've been on PE2K for a while now and never got a chance so would you let me?
Form:
Name-LukeyJohnno
FC-1031-8804-9451
What's Rule number 1-I can only be in 2 clans

Accepted just PM Vincent Valentine 4 for you're tryout.

Lukeyjohnno
12-19-2007, 04:09 PM
but hes offline now and my wifi isn't ready we just got a new modem i need to find out the security password nd stuff

Jose
12-19-2007, 04:33 PM
but hes offline now and my wifi isn't ready we just got a new modem i need to find out the security password nd stuff

Okay I will put you on the list.

Lukeyjohnno
12-19-2007, 04:40 PM
Ok Cheers. I think i have my wifi ready now...

Jose
12-19-2007, 04:52 PM
Ok Cheers. I think i have my wifi ready now...

Ok maybe I will use the battery I have now to battle you oh and I added you to msn.

shootersplay
12-19-2007, 05:20 PM
hey jos remember me from the crank dat clan in the chatbox:biggrin: well any way keep your clan up and dont listen to them haters :cool:

Jose
12-19-2007, 05:23 PM
hey jos remember me from the crank dat clan in the chatbox:biggrin: well any way keep your clan up and dont listen to them haters :cool:

I know and yes I remember you.

shootersplay
12-19-2007, 05:26 PM
well hey wats up u do know i have my clan the ghost sqaud pretty cool huh i hope sometime we can go in clan war :biggrin: but hey im bored and your cool let me ake a sig for your clan ok:biggrin: what do u want it to look like

NinjaDuelist
12-19-2007, 05:50 PM
Hey joangaes, PokePod1 hasn't been on for a while. Any idea when he's gonna be back on?

Jose
12-19-2007, 06:35 PM
Hey joangaes, PokePod1 hasn't been on for a while. Any idea when he's gonna be back on?

I have the same clue that you have,

NinjaDuelist
12-19-2007, 09:32 PM
I have the same clue that you have,

My clues equal zero, so I'm guessing the same goes to you.

BTW, any updates you want me to do for your clan on the Clan Index?

Treeky111
12-19-2007, 09:33 PM
well hey wats up u do know i have my clan the ghost sqaud pretty cool huh i hope sometime we can go in clan war :biggrin: but hey im bored and your cool let me ake a sig for your clan ok:biggrin: what do u want it to look like

Fix your spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I absolutely hate when noobs do that.

Jose
12-19-2007, 09:36 PM
My clues equal zero, so I'm guessing the same goes to you.

BTW, any updates you want me to do for your clan on the Clan Index?

Yes,please do not rstart our battle record.

NinjaDuelist
12-19-2007, 09:37 PM
Yes,please do not rstart our battle record.

?????

Talk to me via PM about what you mean. I'm kinda lost... :eh:

Edward_Elric
12-19-2007, 09:40 PM
Form:
Name-Elric
FC-In Sig
What's Rule number 1-You can only be in 2 clans (I prefer 1 which would be this one I hope)

Jose
12-19-2007, 09:43 PM
Form:
Name-Elric
FC-In Sig
What's Rule number 1-You can only be in 2 clans (I prefer 1 which would be this one I hope)

Accepted and as how I know you're a great battler I will put you as general.

Edward_Elric
12-19-2007, 09:45 PM
Accepted and as how I know you're a great battler I will put you as general.

I would like to battle though. I have lost my skills a while back so I might be rusty.... A lot!

Jose
12-19-2007, 09:50 PM
I would like to battle though. I have lost my skills a while back so I might be rusty.... A lot!

Adn I can't find my charger so that means problems!