PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestion guys

Abhijit x2
11-24-2007, 05:02 AM
Well there's a girl i've liking since last few months:oops:
she doen't know that i like her.
She doesn't live in my state either:oops: but she visits my state once a year because it is her hometown.
So i can talk to her only online.
I am thinking of telling her.......but am afraid:redface:

any suggestions guys?:oops:

IT
11-24-2007, 11:46 AM
She doesn't live in my state either:oops: but she visits my state once a year because it is her hometown.

Suggestion #1: Posting about it generally won't help at all. It will still be your decision, no matter what opinions you get.

Suggestion #2: If you're limited into seeing only once a year, I doubt the relationship would work. I know a few decent far-distance relationships, but all of them have their problems even though the couples see each other quite often.

Suggestion #3: Judging by your spelling and grammar (or lack thereof), you're not old enough to actually worry about relationships. Girls come and go.

Abhijit x2
11-24-2007, 02:19 PM
Nice suggestions you got there:oops:

And yes i am not old enough, i am gonna turn 14 this Jan:tongue:

Pink Leon
11-24-2007, 02:36 PM

just tell her. you'll get a truthful answer, yes or no. and if she says no,
then dont wait on her, it isnt worth your time, nor waiting on anybody
anyone likes when they dont like em back.

Darkrai ruler
11-24-2007, 03:11 PM
When she comes, make something special, surprise her.
Girls love that romantic crap. Then, try to take her out for breakfast, then go on a date. Take it slow, but nevertheless romantic.:wink:It works

Charbok
11-24-2007, 03:46 PM
Girls love that romantic crap. Then, try to take her out for breakfast, then go on a date. Take it slow, but nevertheless romantic.:wink:It works

Are you suggesting that he take her on an interenet date?
Did you read the thread?

Professor Geoffrey
11-24-2007, 06:12 PM
Suggestion #1: Posting about it generally won't help at all. It will still be your decision, no matter what opinions you get.

Suggestion #2: If you're limited into seeing only once a year, I doubt the relationship would work. I know a few decent far-distance relationships, but all of them have their problems even though the couples see each other quite often.

Suggestion #3: Judging by your spelling and grammar (or lack thereof), you're not old enough to actually worry about relationships. Girls come and go.

My friend's 12 and in a relationship. And you can't judge someone for their lack of grammar and spelling. A person could not have either of thos and still be a nice guy/gal.

I'm not in one because... I said so! Never had a relationship, nor a crush. AND I'M 13!

just tell her. you'll get a truthful answer, yes or no. and if she says no,
then dont wait on her, it isnt worth your time, nor waiting on anybody
anyone likes when they dont like em back.

Awesome ideas right here.

IT
11-24-2007, 08:44 PM
My friend's 12 and in a relationship. And you can't judge someone for their lack of grammar and spelling. A person could not have either of thos and still be a nice guy/gal.

Haha, I'm not judging anyone here, but the fact is that it's extremely rare that a person who hasn't even hit their puberty yet will be able to go through a proper relationship. I never said that he would be a disgusting guy because he can't spell.

Abhijit x2
11-25-2007, 02:18 PM
Haha, I'm not judging anyone here, but the fact is that it's extremely rare that a person who hasn't even hit their puberty yet will be able to go through a proper relationship. I never said that he would be a disgusting guy because he can't spell.

First of all i have hit puberty:tongue:.
and as far as my grammar is concerned, i admit its not good, but i am not one of those badass guys.:oops:

and thanx for your suggestions guys.
Appeciate it:wink:

Darkrai ruler
11-25-2007, 08:51 PM
Are you suggesting that he take her on an interenet date?
Did you read the thread?
Yes Did u read that she visits once a year because it is her hometown?
COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Awesome ideas right here.[/FONT]

Thanks!

Charbok
11-25-2007, 09:29 PM
Yes Did u read that she visits once a year because it is her hometown?

Yea, it's a great idea to take someone on a date and then not see them for a year.

Pooka
11-25-2007, 09:43 PM

To put it bluntly, long distance relationships don't work.

PaleoPhoenix
11-26-2007, 03:18 AM
Ooooooh long distance relationships....ok here goes.

I met a girl on a forum 5 years ago and we "dated" online for a few months. That didn't work. We started talking again this year and "dated" again for a few more months. It got as serious as her saying she was coming to Ohio for college (she lives in Texas). That all fell through. <----yes i'm sparing (?) ALOT

Long story short...long distance relationships are VERY hard. I dated a girl that lived an hour and a half away and we dated for a year and a half, so YES it can be done, but there has to be alot of trust. And I mean alot. I'm no Dr. Phil-relationship-God, but I think you should do what you feel is right. If you really truely like this girl then tell her, but you have to realize that you'll only see her once a year. If she only lives like one state away, and youre old enough, you could probably go see her every once and a while. I really don't know if this helps but it's something to think about! Just think hard about it and do what your heart tells you. Good luck!!!

And if everything doesnt work out, just remember this great saying: "women are like buses, another one comes along every 20 minutes"
(which i found out is really not true but its good for a chuckle)

I'd also like to copyright the word Dr. Phil-relationship-God :tongue:

*EDIT* Ok I see youre only 14 so the whole travelling to see her thing won't work lol. Just keep talking to her for a little longer and put all the variables into consideration, then make your decision.

Teo
11-26-2007, 03:37 AM
It's a crush. No need to fret over the situation really. If you really do like her quite a bit, then tell her in person. Over all though, if it's only a crush, just move on and don't worry about it.

Drift
11-26-2007, 03:57 AM
I think you should tell her.
It's online, so it's easier.
(I should be the one to talk... I have pretty much the same problem right now. xD)

And long distance relationships can be done, but pretty much they always fall through and end.
Like my last relationship for example. :oops:

Shen
11-26-2007, 04:04 AM
To put it bluntly, long distance relationships don't work.

Oho? I think you might be wrong. As the last two posters said, long-distance relationships do work, but it's hard, and one would have to be persistant to keep in touch with the one they love to keep it going.

Take me, for example. My GF (NOT my pair, in case you guys mistake that) lives in Tasmania, and we've been in contact every night. It's working very well, and really, you can't get much more long-distance than the relationship we have (Arizona to Tasmania is farm huh?).

So, Abhijit, as long as you feel you're up to it, follow the (good) advice of most of the posters above. Tell her you love her and hopefully get a desirable answer, do romantic stuff for her, all that jazz. Just don't chicken-out on it, cause you'll regret it, believe me.

Abhijit x2
11-26-2007, 01:43 PM
thanx for all your valuable advices guys

i will tell her on 5th Dec (i have exams right now)

PaleoPhoenix
11-27-2007, 02:24 AM
Good luck man!!! Just think positive it can work.

Blue-
11-27-2007, 02:59 AM
thanx for all your valuable advices guys

i will tell her on 5th Dec (i have exams right now)
On a side note, that's my Pe2k one year anniversary. But, good luck. Really hope it works out for you.

But, be warned, long distance relationships require a fair amount of persistence, and it's easy to lose touch. Actually, it's the click of a mouse away. =P Or a disconnected phone line away.