PDA

View Full Version : What Made You Choose Your Username?

pokemaster1111
11-24-2007, 06:15 PM
Well, I've been seeing this question lately so I've decided to make this thread. I chose this username because I was so obsessed with Pokemon Pearl when I joined this forum and I thought I was the best. So I fused the two words "Pokemon" and "master" together and got Pokemaster. I don't remember why I've added the "1111" to it though :oops:

There's a story behind everything....So what's yours?

darkmewtwo1111
11-24-2007, 06:23 PM
I Chose It At Random

Dont Know Why The 1111 Is There

Jose
11-24-2007, 06:26 PM
Because of my complete name.

Llama Commando
11-24-2007, 06:29 PM
Because I like Llamas and I wish to command them, I guess. I don't really know.

Xalapeno
11-24-2007, 06:46 PM
Because I like Llamas and I wish to command them, I guess. I don't really know.

That's not what "commando" means. Unless you probably meant it in spanish, but anyways...........

Because this was my Mystery Dungeon Team name.:susp:

RonRaygunX3
11-24-2007, 06:47 PM
I used my name, Ron. Then I thought Ron was boring so I thought of how I could make it cooler and more interesting. So I decided to add on Raygun. Like Ray-Gun the weapon and Ron Reagun the dead president. Then I added on X3 because X3 sounds and looks cool.

Wo0t. That's the story of my username.

Nitro
11-24-2007, 06:52 PM
I chose nitrodown because at the time, I was obsessed with street racing in video games. In the video games, I used nitrous a lot, so there's the first half. But I couldn't think of anything else to go with Nitro. I was thinking really hard, until I fell down my chair. There's my inspiration.

Professor Geoffrey
11-24-2007, 06:58 PM
At first, I wasn't Geoffreys-Darkness. I was Absols-Darkness. I liked Absol quite a bit at the time. Then, when I was comfortable with sharing my name, I wanted it changed to Geoffreys-Darkness. The darkness is because the dark is cool, and I love traveling by night, by car.

Hatchet
11-24-2007, 07:17 PM
I chose nitrodown because at the time, I was obsessed with street racing in video games. In the video games, I used nitrous a lot, so there's the first half. But I couldn't think of anything else to go with Nitro. I was thinking really hard, until I fell down my chair. There's my inspiration.

xD

I chose my name because Gogeta is my favorite character in the DBZ series. I don't know why I chose 5214 though.
I seriously want my username changed though.
People always say it "Go Get A." It's pronounced Go-gee-tuh.

Shadow Eevee
11-24-2007, 07:27 PM
I chose mine because Eevee's my favorite Pokemon, and Shadow is mysterious, hense the name. There are too many people having "Shadow [Enter Pokemon Name Here]" though, so I might change it once Ryan comes back on.

JentleViolence
11-24-2007, 07:28 PM
People say that I'm really fun to be around, and they also say I have too much empathy for others. Err, so I guess "JentleViolence" was born? Haha, I spelt it with a J just for fun.

HorrorScope
11-24-2007, 07:32 PM
Mine was completely random, I like to think up random names.

Although, I wish mine was capitalized..

pokemaster1111
11-24-2007, 07:39 PM
Mine was completely random, I like to think up random names.

Although, I wish mine was capitalized..

Same here...I wish I spelt my username with a capital. At the time I used to talk like this:"hey i really want 2 bttle some1"
Lol, those were the days.

HorrorScope
11-24-2007, 07:50 PM
Exactly the same here man, ah those noobish days.. =P

Onion Knight
11-24-2007, 07:59 PM
I was obessed with Final Fantasy 3 at the time, and Onion Knight is my favorite class in FF3, Dragoon is a close second.

Darkrai ruler
11-24-2007, 08:04 PM
What's not to love about a Darkrai? ..... I mean, to me he has no flaws, not asking u.T_T

Brainiac
11-24-2007, 08:10 PM
Well, Brainiac used to be my favorite super-villian of all time, the idea of a super smart virus taking over the world just seemed really cool to me, and I am a complete nonentity in real life, so I my online alter-ego just kinda needed to be someone that wasn't like the real me, because then it allows my psyche to exercize areas of my personality that I would normally suppress instantly, and never allow to show in real life. Now though, my new favorite super villian is Sylar, just because I'm obsessed with heroes. I know, I'm crazy, but isn't everyone to a certain degree? Plus, I like the name Brainiac, it makes me sound smart... even if I really am...:biggrin:

TayyabX
11-24-2007, 08:31 PM
Well..
Tayyab was my first name, and the, "X", came from Nintendo Power magazine...
at that time, MegamanX was very good to me, and I played all the games... so yeah, I was reading it the same time as me putting my username... xD
It was originally supposed to be, "TayyabXZX", but I thought one X was enough... =P

Fire Away
11-24-2007, 09:15 PM
I tried, for a little while, to stare at my computer screen and think of something cool. That didn't work though, so I said, 'well, the next remotely cool-sounding thing that comes on TV is my user-name'. I don't know what was on, but it was some space show and the guy said FIRE AWAY!!!1 D: < and the aliens died.

The end.

Phantom Kat
11-24-2007, 09:35 PM
Okay, you asked for it:

Phantom: Danny Phantom is best cartoon ever and is what inspired me to write in the first place. Also, I love anything supernatural including ghosts.

Kat: It's real name! =D Nah, I wish, not even close. I love cats, they are my favorite creatures so I put cat and to be unique, I put a "K" in there. Who knew I was going by that by basically all my friends here?

7: I was in the 7th grade at the time I adopted this name (two years ago) but I'm going to take it off because I don't like numbers in names anymore and besides, people get it mized up with "9" anyway or just don't put all together xP (which I don't mind, BTW). Oh, Ryan, come soon so I can delete the "7" off my life.

- Kat

General Dunsparce
11-24-2007, 09:41 PM
Well I was multitasking as usual. I was Playing LoZ when I defeted a Deku Scrub, and he called me master, then I was also watching pokemon and the pichu bros where there. and 123.......i like number...:biggrin:

Freddy Fro
11-24-2007, 09:54 PM
I tried, for a little while, to stare at my computer screen and think of something cool. That didn't work though, so I said, 'well, the next remotely cool-sounding thing that comes on TV is my user-name'. I don't know what was on, but it was some space show and the guy said FIRE AWAY!!!1 D: < and the aliens died.

The end.

So your username has the power to kill aliens?! Sweet :D

___ __ _

Well, I was playing around with paint one day, when I started spriting on an old R/S "male starter", I was thinking I'd try to make my own sprite that would be so awesome, so I gave him a weird green circle on his head, then I gave him two eye patches, and then I gave him some cool clothes colors, so he was complete:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z247/Piegoof/OldFreddy.png (although, I couldn't find an old, old version, just look at this one, with a huge fish bowl on his head, and two black things on his face)

So I looked at him, and I was thinking, "Hmm... what am I going to call this totally awesome sprite I made"

Then it came to me...

Freddy Fro

And it just stuck, and I don't think its going away for a while :D

Fro~

PS: BTW, this is what my sprite looks like now :D

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z247/Piegoof/NowFreddy.png

Anastasia-R
11-24-2007, 10:13 PM
Well ... (I want my named to be changed. :P)

I wasn't sure of a username to pick, but my E-mail thingy had "anastasiar" So I picked that.

Besides Anastasia is my name so I came with that.^^

~A.R

CAPTAIN GLIGAR
11-25-2007, 01:20 AM
Well I was obsessed with gligar at the time, and about most of the 2nd generation. And the Captain part came naturally I guess. Now I want my name changed to the same only not all capitels.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
11-25-2007, 01:41 AM
Because I thought I would be a noob.

Noob of All Noobs

Talamgf
11-25-2007, 01:50 AM
it's short for Take a look at my Giant feralagator. i was making Short form for alot of things like hwu(hey wad up) and the best one was Talamgf so i picked that

Darth Murkrow
11-25-2007, 01:53 AM
I'm not entirely sure.... I was obsessed with Murkrow at the time, and there was a history channel special on George Lucas on. "Darth" sounds like "Dark" without being angsty and cliche, and Murkrows are just flippin' cool like that. A few days later, I signed up for PE2k, and thus Darth Murkrow came to be.

Poltergeist
11-25-2007, 01:53 AM
Ghost pokemon are my favorite critter type so I decided to make an original name that would relate to that, and thus my username was born.

pokemaster1111
11-25-2007, 01:57 AM
I'm not entirely sure.... I was obsessed with Murkrow at the time, and there was a history channel special on George Lucas on. "Darth" sounds like "Dark" without being angsty and cliche, and Murkrows are just flippin' cool like that. A few days later, I signed up for PE2k, and thus Darth Murkrow came to be.
"Murkrows are just flippin' cool like that"
Lol, that made me fall off my seat laughing.
Ghost pokemon are my favorite critter type so I decided to make an original name that would relate to that, and thus my username was born.

Yeah, Ghost-type Pokemon are cool and unique as well.

Drift
11-25-2007, 02:33 AM
Lol, I barely remember... xD I think I chose it because it was the name of some random Animal Crossing: Wild World character and I thought it sounded cool. :P Eventually, it stuck.

Edit; This made me curious and I actually looked for the AC character. xD
The original Drift. (http://animalcrossing.planets.gamespy.com/images/ecard/1-032.jpg)

Lol. Ribbit. :P

pokemaster1111
11-25-2007, 02:38 AM
Lol, I barely remember... xD I think I chose it because it was the name of some random Animal Crossing: Wild World character and I thought it sounded cool. :P Eventually, it stuck.

So that's where you got it from? Everytime I see your username, it reminds me of the wind "drifting" me away.

-PM1111

Drift
11-25-2007, 02:40 AM
So that's where you got it from? Everytime I see your username, it reminds me of the wind "drifting" me away.

-PM1111

It's funny, because that's how I think of it now. (A ghost "drifting" away. The wind, like you said, etc.) AC never even crosses my mind with my username anymore. xD

SuperT
11-25-2007, 02:43 AM
I just got my username on top of my head. I just wanted something simple. =P

~Nicky~

pokemaster1111
11-25-2007, 02:44 AM
It's funny, because that's how I think of it now. (A ghost "drifting" away. The wind, like you said, etc.) AC never even crosses my mind with my username anymore. xD

Lol, I thought I was the only one.

I wish Ryan would come back, I want him to make my username "Pokemaster". I was a huge n00b when I first came here...How things change. Yeah, I'll stop SPAMing in my own thread since I'm getting a little off-topic.

@SuperT-Lol, your username reminds me of a Superhero.

-PM1111

Gravity
11-25-2007, 02:48 AM
Gee, you can only imagine mine :P

Golden-Silver
11-25-2007, 02:49 AM
well....(i want mine changed)

i was thinking of gold and silver lol

Blue-
11-25-2007, 05:32 AM
I have no idea. It was probably just a random thought in my head. xD

But, it was around winter when I came up with it, so that probably had some say.

The Jr Trainer
11-25-2007, 06:09 AM
Mine is a weird thing. :P

I think when I joined it was around when FR/LG came out, or I was playing it a lot, and I'd name the trainer in the game(s) Junior or Jr. and hence the "Jr Trainer". Don't ask about the 'The' `cause I have no idea. :tongue:

~Jr

Hazmat
11-25-2007, 06:58 AM
'Cus who doesn't love Hazardous Materials?

I actually wanted to use Calypso, but it was taken.

Hazmat's a cool name though, I like it. =]]

Jazza
11-25-2007, 07:52 AM
I picked mine:

1) It's my real life nickname, and
2) It was the first thing that came to mind. :P

Stardy
11-25-2007, 03:30 PM
[COLOR="Navy"]Stardy being my late fathers old nickname and Jab being my Initials, but the J did not work on the keyboard when I was making my account, hence Stardyab.

I wish the S was a capital though...
Or my name gets shorten'd down to Stardy.

pikahero2
11-25-2007, 03:57 PM
[COLOR="Navy"]Stardy being my late fathers old nickname and Jab being my Initials, but the J did not work on the keyboard when I was making my account, hence Stardyab.

I wish the S was a capital though...
Or my name gets shorten'd down to Stardy.

Oh cool.=/

Mine came from when I first seen a pikachu plushie and I learned to say only "Pika"

Then when I was a little older I got Pokemon Yellow and since Pikachu was the main pokemon and ...Icon ,Sorta I picked "Hero"

Though I wish I could change the P in my name to capitals.

I need to get rid of the 2 aswell thats because I was in second grade though...:oops:

I need to get rid of it ..>.<;;

Calypso
11-25-2007, 04:39 PM
'Cus who doesn't love Hazardous Materials?

I actually wanted to use Calypso, but it was taken.

Hazmat's a cool name though, I like it. =]]

Heh. Sorry >.>;;

And to answer the question, my budgie (No not the person from PotC or the ice lolly). Yeah, I'm sad like that :3

Shozuka
11-25-2007, 07:06 PM
Actually, my former name pokelover543 (suckish name huh?) was too noobish, so I asked to change it to Peekaboo Pikachu.
At first I wanted the name to be Jirachi the Wishmaker but it was taken, so I decided to get something cute. I thought of Pika Pika Pikaboo, but it seemed to long. Then Peekaboo Pikachu came to mind.
Now I feel like changing my name to Jirachi the One. I have to wait until about Jan/Feb to change it though. >.>

celebihunter
11-25-2007, 07:14 PM
My name came from my obsession with Celebi, and Hunter is my first name.

Celebi + Hunter = celebihunter

I wihs I could change it to capitals, it seems so noobish with out it.

I'm obsessed with Bowser now, but I will always be celebihunter.

Well, until I become Celebihunter.

~CH~

Caecity
11-25-2007, 07:36 PM
I came in with D/P and no I wasn't a 'n00b' or I don't think I was. :[ And the had just announced Enperuto english name, 'Empoleon' and I don't know why I put the 'X2' there.:P It may soon become 'Emperor Emp', because I was obessed with Empoleon, I thought it was the best.:P

Mitsuzo-kun
11-25-2007, 08:33 PM
Lol, I joined in my nooby days. =/

I picked djax94 because I used it for loads of other things, so it was easier to remember.

diamondpearl876
11-25-2007, 09:03 PM
I... have no clue. I don't even own Pearl. XD But, it's what most people know me as on PC, so I can't be arsed on changing it.

sonickid01
11-25-2007, 09:15 PM
Said this couple of times.

Nick.com + Obsession with Sonic the Hedgehog + 9 Years Old = Sonickid + already taken --> Sonickid01

Sonickid01 transfers to Sonicstadium.org.

Sonickid01 sticks ever since.

Sonickid01 comes to here.

Bryce
11-25-2007, 09:46 PM
well, i got mine from my e-mail, BryceBoy10

& i got that like 4 years ago,

Bryce = My middle name
10 = my age at the time

I honestly didnt think i was gonna become so incorporated in the website, or else i would've chosen something better =/

TheEvilDookie
11-25-2007, 09:49 PM
My screenname was originally from AIM. in 8th grade I became obsessed with the word 'dookie' and wanted a screenname with that word in it and so i made this up for my AIM. then i used it on everything else

Dragon_Master
11-25-2007, 09:56 PM
Dragon_Master came from the fact that Dragon is my favorite type.
I want to be the MASTER of them:twisted::twisted::twisted:!!!!

LOL

But I do want it changed to Jesus_Freak (Look in my sig, and NO, not at the clone massacure), but I'm not going to even e-mail Ryan, he's been dead for so long.

EonMythos
11-25-2007, 10:59 PM
Lesse...

Kitty-chan came from a Fanfiction site I used to post at a lot, where my penname was Neko Kitsune. But, there was someone else with the name Neko_kitsune, and I didn't want to be confused with them when I was reviewing my favorite fanfics and wasn't logged on. *tended to miss-type it* At the time of my nickname's creation, my Aunt's cat had recently had kittens, so I was obsessed with 'kitties' as well as Japanese, and Kitty-chan was born!

And it just stuck with me, nyaa!~

=^_^=

SwordLeafeon
11-25-2007, 11:15 PM
Well I have a Leafeon in my party that knows Swords Dance. It's my favorite move and Pokemon so that why my username is: "SwordLeafeon"

LS
11-25-2007, 11:59 PM
I wanted something original :cool: [/sarcasim]

Pink Leon
11-26-2007, 12:55 AM
my first name is ariel, which means female lion. my sign is leo too, so
thats where "leon" came from. pink is my favoite color, and i am
consistantly wearing pink somewhere on me. but definatally not too much
as to where it would be noticable.

Black Label
11-26-2007, 01:08 AM
At the time, I was playing Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team. I was playing as a Bagon and fainted. I mainly joined here to get help, but I became attacked here so i stayed. and later my Bagon began killing everything. Also...Killer Bagon sounds better than Bagon Killer :oops:

Volvagia Master
11-26-2007, 01:17 AM
Originally my name was Shadow Master Lyoko.

At the time of my original name, I had an obsession with a fictional Pokémon Trainer called the Shadow Master. PM me for his history and stuff. And my nickname is Lyoko.

For Volvagia Master:
I played Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time a lot later than many. After a week I got to the Fire Temple's boss Volvagia. I developed an obsession with it and the Master bit was just shoved there.

pokemaster1111
11-26-2007, 01:24 AM
Originally my name was Shadow Master Lyoko.

At the time of my original name, I had an obsession with a fictional Pokémon Trainer called the Shadow Master. PM me for his history and stuff. And my nickname is Lyoko.

For Volvagia Master:
I played Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time a lot later than many. After a week I got to the Fire Temple's boss Volvagia. I developed an obsession with it and the Master bit was just shoved there.

I love that game, now it makes sense that you got his name from there.

-Alonzo

Emily
11-26-2007, 01:35 AM
Well, I'm known as Cune on like every place I go on, so it went with me here. The name originated from the times where I was obsessed with Suicune, and since Suicune was taken on a forum that I wanted to join, I just took the last four letters and made them my name.

Hypocrisy is Fun
11-26-2007, 01:42 AM
It was my second username on here. I thought it'd be nice to stick with it.

The first one was pretty stupid. :P

Hoshika
11-26-2007, 01:51 AM
It was my second username on here. I thought it'd be nice to stick with it.

The first one was pretty stupid. :P

No it wasn't. :|

Two reasons:

Hoshika = "Star girl" (roughly)
Hoshika = MY CHARACTER MINE

I didn't bother with the last name. =P

And by the way, I'm not Hosh. Hosh sounds like hash sounds like hash browns. Hoshi at least makes a bit more sense, but I understand. >_>

Ranma
11-26-2007, 01:53 AM
I have no reason at all :P

Hypocrisy is Fun
11-26-2007, 01:54 AM
No it wasn't. :|

Two reasons:

Hoshika = "Star girl" (roughly)
Hoshika = MY CHARACTER MINE

I didn't bother with the last name. =P

And by the way, I'm not Hosh. Hosh sounds like hash sounds like hash browns. Hoshi at least makes a bit more sense, but I understand. >_>

Hypocrisy Is Fun! was my third name.

LinkofWindwalkers -> ShadowLink -> HiF.

I don't mind being called any of them. :tongue:

LS
11-26-2007, 02:20 AM
I'm like the only member that's been here for like 2 and a half years that never changed his user name. :p

PaleoPhoenix
11-26-2007, 04:01 AM
Well, Paleo because I'm studying at college to be a Paleontologist(I love stuff like that), and Phoenix just because, it's a cool word and I like fire and the Phoenix

Espeon EX
11-26-2007, 04:13 AM
Eh....I was sort of in a rush since my mom helped me out a bit, I liked Espeons and randomly put EX....But last year my name was in all caps, now its not. =P I was hoping to change it.....I sent my username change in June...

killanotha1
11-26-2007, 11:10 AM
I used this name since I used to play runescape and I hated noobs so I tried to make "KillAnothaNoob" as my name but I dont think it fit. then my friend kept makng fun of the name I wanted by saying "if u wanna kill another noob then kill urself LOL" (wasnt even funny) so we went in the wildy and killed a noob (LOL was funny) then I kept saying killanotha1 ... and yea ... thats how it happened.

I only use it now because no one else uses this name so If I cont remeber if I signed up for a site I can just put this in with my usual password. I used to use "Growlithechild9" on other forums :hungry: yum

Sonamus
11-26-2007, 04:50 PM
'Sonamus' is my internet name basicly, I use it on most, if not all, forums I'm on. It's a mix of "Sonic" and "Samus", my two X-Favourite characters. my new favourite characters are probably Link and Kirby :P

Fayt
11-26-2007, 07:25 PM
I was pretty big into the game "Star Ocean 3" at the time I picked mine.

zukirin
11-26-2007, 07:44 PM
Back in the Philippines my friends made up this Fake Japanese key where a letter of the alphabet stands for something like "mi" or "zu".

So anyways my name spelled out "zukirin" so I decided to use it to remember my buds back in the Philippines ^^

KageryuEX
11-26-2007, 08:17 PM
As far as I know Kageryu means Shadowdragon...
I liek Darkness...
I liek dragons...
<insert emo laugh here>

goombaghost
11-26-2007, 08:31 PM
Goombas and Boos are my two favorite mario enemies so i decided to go with Goombaghost

George Jefferson
11-26-2007, 08:34 PM
Ken Hardy is pretty much my main RP character, and an online moniker, so, I chose it on most forums.

Elrond
11-26-2007, 08:50 PM
I have a friend who frequently refers to me as her 'lovable nerd.' It was an absolute stroke of genius when I came up with my username.

I will not be claimed! :)

Poke Hero12
11-26-2007, 08:53 PM
totally random here.

pokemaster1111
11-26-2007, 08:56 PM
totally random here.

Come on brah, there's a four-word rule in case you didn't know. You'll have to follow it so you could prevent a mod from temp. banning you.

-Alonzo

Hoshika
11-26-2007, 11:17 PM
Hypocrisy Is Fun! was my third name.

LinkofWindwalkers -> ShadowLink -> HiF.

I don't mind being called any of them. :tongue:

Oh... uhm... eh... LOOK! I'm a noob. |:D

'Sonamus' is my internet name basicly, I use it on most, if not all, forums I'm on. It's a mix of "Sonic" and "Samus", my two X-Favourite characters. my new favourite characters are probably Link and Kirby :P

You better not change it then. Sonamus sounds a lot better than Lirby or Kirnk or something. Kabiirinku? O_o

TeirusuFX
11-27-2007, 08:25 PM
It's a signature name I first chose when I played Gunbound: Thor's Hammer

Loafer because I'm lazy

Boyz because I'm male

X because it's one of my favorite letters (and because I played too much of the Megaman X series back then)

I don't use this user all the time I sometimes use:

- XtremeBoyzX
- Chao_Tails
- Chao_Chocobo
- Phantom_Tails
- (new one) Hiroshi_Omega
- (new one) Graffiti_Kingdom
- Laharl-san

♪LoaferBoyzX♪

http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/19112007/8ea643e7d1b73cbf788d9eea752fa63d.png

Click the Pokeball...http://www.pokeplushies.com/images/adoptables/37273.gif (http://www.pokeplushies.com/adoptables.php?act=rarecandy&id=37273)...to give it McLovin!

TayyabX
11-27-2007, 08:46 PM
Well..
Tayyab was my first name, and the, "X", came from Nintendo Power magazine...
at that time, MegamanX was very good to me, and I played all the games... so yeah, I was reading it the same time as me putting my username... xD
It was originally supposed to be, "TayyabXZX", but I thought one X was enough... =P

Loafer, lol xD
That's where I got my "X"... read the above... xD

earth_type_rule
11-27-2007, 09:09 PM
Come on brah, there's a four-word rule in case you didn't know. You'll have to follow it so you could prevent a mod from temp. banning you.

-Alonzo

Ever heard of minding your own busninesses? Also, ever heard of "Screw the rules, I am newbie" This suits just fine, you won't get banned if you break the 4 word rule. That would be just silly.

Why I chose this name? Well, basicly, because earth is l33t. And by earth, I mean Ground types. So yea, ETR.

Gaby
11-27-2007, 10:25 PM
Gaby's my nickname. =3 Always has been since I was like... four.

So, I was thinking "Hm, I need a name that's unique, yet, not n00bish."

*ponder ponder*

"AHA! Gaby!"

And so, I, Gaby, was reborn into the PE2K lands!

pokemaster1111
11-28-2007, 12:06 AM
Ever heard of minding your own busninesses? Also, ever heard of "Screw the rules, I am newbie" This suits just fine, you won't get banned if you break the 4 word rule. That would be just silly.

Why I chose this name? Well, basicly, because earth is l33t. And by earth, I mean Ground types. So yea, ETR.

And I believe you haven't heard of minding your business either..

-Alonzo

Shiny Loser
11-28-2007, 02:18 PM
I remember I was trying to breed a Golden Magikarp to own at least one shiny in all my games. I got frustrated and stopped until I bought a GameShark and started hacking Shinies. So I thought of myself as a "loser at Shinies" so named myself Shiny Loser. When I came back, I thought about changing it, but now it's too late, and it's grown on me anyway. :P

Treeky111
11-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Treeky111. My avatar sort of gives it away. I love Treecko. Y because, I guess i just like the eee! Sound. 111, Because i had 111 hatched Treeckos at the time. Right now i have like 1OOO. No i am not mexican!

Shadow Eevee
11-29-2007, 12:47 AM
Treeky111. My avatar sort of gives it away. I love Treecko. Y because, I guess i just like the eee! Sound. 111, Because i had 111 hatched Treeckos at the time. Right now i have like 1OOO. No i am not mexican!

Congrats on that. What did you do with them?

Treeky111
11-29-2007, 12:17 PM
Well...
I kept them.
I LOVE Treecko.
Still.

Gaia
11-29-2007, 05:15 PM

Everyone has to read the rules, even if their in a state of being new around here. :neutral:

Gaia = Mother Nature. :D BD

Shadow Eevee
11-29-2007, 06:46 PM
Well...
I kept them.
I LOVE Treecko.
Still.

Lol, I'd get worried with that much Treeko.

Chromatic Alchemist
11-29-2007, 07:24 PM
I chose my name because..... Any guesses? OF COURSE! Because of Full Metal Alchemist! Give the ugly man in the fourth row a hand! Oh, say what now? You think my mom's ugly? Oh, well all I can say is.....*ehm* Screw you @$$#0... Oh crap, I've been silenced by the evil bunnies.... I'm sorry, my master.:silenced:

PwNingpichu
11-29-2007, 10:01 PM
i chose this cuz i have a level 100 pichu

Trainer of Shadows
11-29-2007, 10:24 PM
Uhh.
Well i have always had a strange interest in dark Pokemon.
Not the type, though. "Shadows" sounds cool, so
then i came up with "Trainer of Shadows".
I still like it a lot.

Definition? Well some people interpret it in different ways.
I've heard that "I train shadows", "I am a trainer FROM the shadows",
"I'm a trainer MADE OF shadows", etc.
Most people call me ToS now.
I still love my name!

~ToS~ (LOL)

fullmetal
11-29-2007, 11:02 PM

Well isn't that just dandy.

My mom picked my username.

pokemaster1111
11-30-2007, 12:26 AM
Well isn't that just dandy.

My mom picked my username.

Lol, that was hilarious.

And that's cool how your mom picked that for you.

-Alonzo

"Losers quit when they fail; Winners fail until they succeed!"

Matt
11-30-2007, 02:06 AM
My name is Matt.

(Defense.2 came from my defending another forum from a thread degrading it on PE2K over two and a half years ago. It was meant to simply be Defense, but that was not available.)

Frozen_Mystic
11-30-2007, 03:04 AM
I didn't -_-'' it was origonally my cousin's, but he turned it over to me since he knew I'd use it more... and he was right! xD He really likes birds and on his football team he was #23 so that's probably where that came from. So yeah, I'm a girl using a guy's account. XP

~Falcon~
11-30-2007, 03:37 AM
i hated my old one? D:

Sixto
11-30-2007, 04:28 AM
My username comes from my name.

Bulletangel
11-30-2007, 05:00 AM
My username came from every other username i have, including my e-mail.

Im extremely lazy, so i use the same again and again.
Bullet= i like guns. Angel= I like wings.

Easy done =P

plusle and minun
12-01-2007, 02:50 PM
For me is it symbolizes friendship. It is me and a best friend that i know personally or they became a new friend so thats mainly what it symbolizes.

zeke31
12-03-2007, 05:37 AM
There used to be a show running on Cartoon Network called Zoids: Chaotic Century. My favorite character was the organoid named "Zeke." For some reason I wasn't deterred by the gender difference. The 31 is from my birthday.

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
12-03-2007, 05:48 AM
I like Palkia And Blissey at the time, I still do. :3
You guys are lucky though... I was obbsessed with fusing Pokemon names to make Usernames (BlissChikovee Oo) So I mighta ended up being Blisskia or something...

Ultima Boss
12-03-2007, 07:41 AM
Oh how I love the enthusiasm; strong words from such the smallest of creatures. :)

My username comes from my name.
How original :P

There used to be a show running on Cartoon Network called Zoids: Chaotic Century. My favorite character was the organoid named "Zeke." For some reason I wasn't deterred by the gender difference. The 31 is from my birthday.
As unpredictable as ever in your arrivals, Zeke *I've yet to learn her name*.

Anyway, Ultima Boss derives from Ultima from the Final Fantasy series and [Big] Boss from the Metal Gear series. I had to figure out a way to display my guilty pleasures for FF and MGS; thus, Ultima Boss is spawned upon the populace.

Hakken
12-03-2007, 01:25 PM
I spun around in my chair and chose a random word from the a list of popular Japanese words.

Skill, yes. xP I may change it again soon, though.

CEG (if you don't know the name, don't bother asking) has a much more sensible story: Crystal Guardians was my favorite card set (not anymore) and I liked- I mean, WAS OBSESSED with the eeveelutions (I still am).

Evvy_18
12-03-2007, 07:38 PM
Well. One of my favorite characters in a book is named Evvy.

And I really like Eevees.

I would like to become one of the best breeders of Eevees eventually, so Evvy's Eevees.

And the 18 is there because Evvy was already taken and 18 is my favorite number. (multiple reasons)

Strawberry_Kitten
12-04-2007, 03:19 AM
I chose mine cuz i like it...

Negative Zone
12-04-2007, 03:42 AM
Mine? Heh, I just thought of a random Pokemon and number. :P

Although I want to change it to something Both Zelda and Star Wars obsessed. XP

The_Seventieth_Evil
12-04-2007, 06:25 AM
REBELLEON is the name I gave to a "fake?" Pokemon. It is an Eevee evolution with various characteristics of Bellsprout/Weepinbell/Victreebel. Vicky's vine for a tail, yellow body, Bellsprouts, "fish" lips, Vicky's fangs, those odd "spots", Weepinbell's "arms" are REBELLEON's ears, and Eevee's eyes.

FireBrawl Latios
12-04-2007, 07:44 AM
Fire is my favourite element. Latios isn't my favourite Pokémon. It's picked by a random generator. Fire alone is plain weird, and I like long usernames.

Ataro
12-04-2007, 10:50 AM
Ataro is actually the name of an Aipom in a comic book named Pokemon Adventures. I really loved the books and characters, so I picked the character I liked most and my favourite Pokemon in his arsenal. And meh, before that, I've started using Ataro as my username for websites already.

MustangGT
12-06-2007, 12:34 AM
Mustang GT. The pony car that had a 5.0L 302 c.i. V-8.
90210. The area code to beverly hills, the place I dont wanna live, but like the name to.

Spartan 0021
12-06-2007, 12:39 AM
I use this name all over the place, it's MY name (If somebody hasn't stolen it already; which is has been on at least one site I've tried joining. Fallback = Waffles. Waffles are "t3h c00ln3ss" lol.)

eb90
12-06-2007, 01:35 AM
Wonderful Randomness made me choose mine.

2 random letters and 2 random numbers. :biggrin:

Guppy
12-09-2007, 12:49 AM
Its what I named my cyndaquil in everything.

Sigma_
12-09-2007, 01:12 AM
My name sounds cool, but it was taken; so I just added an underscore for noncomformity.

CkVertigo
12-13-2007, 08:35 PM
I actully really don't know.
Actully I do.

I had made this account right before my 10th birthday, and I was obbsessed with thos "cute" pokemon... You get the picture.

Phantasm.Angel
12-13-2007, 10:37 PM
My mom used to work at KFC. And I like Torchics.

gympower
12-14-2007, 05:34 PM
i dont know....i just like the name nakozan......

Hyper Blaze
12-14-2007, 06:55 PM
I dunno' why I picked mine, No, it's not because I like fire types.

~HB~

bigboy
12-14-2007, 09:19 PM
My runescape name was BGFORDBY.(big ford boy)

So I cut out ford and made it Bigboy.

terry
12-14-2007, 09:35 PM
I was in my Hoenn phase and my character in Emerald was called Terry. =/

Linoone
12-14-2007, 09:40 PM
My favorite animal is a raccoon. Zigzagoons look more like raccoons than Linoones, but I wanted to make it Linoone.

Gold Groudon
12-14-2007, 11:12 PM
Well I have always loved Groudon and it just so happens its' shiny form is gold and "Gold Groudon" seemed like a good idea at the time. The thing is that it is really long so now I get most people to call me GG for the sake of time saving. Although sometimes I get called Gold... *coughpolskacough*

terra_storm
12-14-2007, 11:20 PM
The 'Terra' part came from a character in Teen Titans.
The 'Storm' part ... huh. I don't know. I just like the word storm I guess.

I just get called Terra :happy: Which is totally cool because I love that name. :cool:

Midnight
12-15-2007, 12:26 AM
I chose 'Midnight' as my username because that just happens to be my favorite time.
I also like dark things. Plus, it sounds cool. 8D

Dancing Mad
12-15-2007, 03:20 AM
I love Transformers. That was pretty obvious

Bumblebee16
12-15-2007, 04:20 AM
Well I chose my nickname because I loved transformers, and my favorite character is of course bumblebee (man he roxs.)

So yeah that's y I've used this nickname. Also on of forums I use 3 other ones dragonsrock16, drago16, those 2 because I like dragons they're awsome. And wyldfyr cause it sounds and is spelled awsome

LS
12-15-2007, 04:36 AM
:/ Legend Slayer.. Classic. So... original lmfao.

InvertrevnI
12-15-2007, 04:54 AM
Companion cube told me to use this name.

Aelitaluver30
12-15-2007, 05:22 AM
I got my username "Aelitaluver30" from Aelita Hopper of Code Lyoko. Man i luv that show so much... that username started @ pokemoncrater.com. ever since crater closed *sob* i've used that name everywhere. (mainly forums)

Star-Wailord
12-15-2007, 08:08 PM
Well i chosen this name i love Wailords and Star

blazikensweety
12-15-2007, 08:15 PM
I chose my name because I <3 torchic-combusken-blaziken, and the 'sweety' is just there 'cause I made this name when I was, like, nine.
Random:My hair is going towards my screen like a magnet. XD

MustangGT
12-15-2007, 10:49 PM
My AIM screen name. I'm so original

Exon Auxus
12-16-2007, 02:39 AM
I don't really know. I thought I'd pick something stupid, sense all Skarmories are silver.

Rekhyt
12-16-2007, 08:19 AM
Well, Oni sounds cool, and it goes with Raichu... It was only after did I find out Oni was japanese for demon...

jayrod 123
12-16-2007, 08:26 AM
um probably cuz i been called that all my life and my name starts with j and ends with rod (jerrod) so i tried jrod and it didn't work then this worked

Realityxxx
12-16-2007, 01:53 PM
I used to love kittens, so i put the "Kitten" Part in. Because i am a female, ' put in "Girl" and the 2000 actually comes from the site name itself...

Rekhyt
12-16-2007, 01:54 PM
Climatic KG, real climatic.