PDA

View Full Version : The funniest quote here...

CkVertigo
11-24-2007, 10:02 PM
What is the funniest thing you've ever heard someone say? (here on Pe2k)

I have so many...
It's hard to list...

Freddy Fro
11-24-2007, 10:51 PM
Well I know one,

"Green Afro's are Lame"

Haha, yeah that guy who said that, cracked me up, and may he rest in peace

Fro~

Professor Geoffrey
11-25-2007, 05:48 AM
There is one I remember I can never forget.

I was at the "Caption the avatar above you" thread, and Hazmat posted something, and he has an avatar that has Sora from Kingdom Hearts with a paupu fruit charm in his hand, and with a funny face. Sora says, "Begone, demon!" You should see it, it's hilarious, he still has it.

Anyway, TayyabX replied in response, as a caption, "The power of Christ, compels you!" Absolutley hilarious. I still laugh about it to this day, and it's been a while.

There are more, I just don't remember. D:

Hazmat
11-25-2007, 10:20 AM

I was at the "Caption the avatar above you" thread, and Hazmat posted something, and he has an avatar that has Sora from Kingdom Hearts with a paupu fruit charm in his hand, and with a funny face. Sora says, "Begone, demon!" You should see it, it's hilarious, he still has it.

Anyway, TayyabX replied in response, as a caption, "The power of Christ, compels you!" Absolutley hilarious. I still laugh about it to this day, and it's been a while.

zomg.

That was the funniest thing I've ever seen on this entire forum.

I literally fell out of my chair laughing.

Ok, figuratively.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8681/sorahf6.png

"The power of Christ compels you!"

Shiny Loser
11-25-2007, 12:34 PM
zomg.

That was the funniest thing I've ever seen on this entire forum.

I literally fell out of my chair laughing.

Ok, figuratively.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8681/sorahf6.png

"The power of Christ compels you!"
Eh, I saw that one, don't really get it. I guess it's because I don't watch that show :p

Well anyway, one thread here was about "Where do babies come from?" by someone, who was talking about "The Talk", and Charbok went:

"I don't know where babies come from, but I know where they go :hungry:"

And I cracked up.

Hazmat
11-25-2007, 01:25 PM
Yeah, well the character, Sora, has a lucky charm [the thing in his hand] that he takes everywhere, like it would help him.

So, the funny part is that Tayyab wrote "The power of Christ compels you!"

like super-religious people do with a cross if they see a ghost or something.

So freaking funny.

c_t_f
11-25-2007, 01:58 PM
here's my funniest quote I've ever written:

"now, here's what I'm trying to tell you... wait a minuite, I can't actually TELL you something in a writing, so now I'm laughing my head off, which you are now missing out on all the fun sence you can't literally hear anything when you're reading unless it is something that is usually a distractor of... oh tartar sauce, I just made a u-turn off the topic..."

Oy, that's funny :crackup:[I wrote it in 5th grade or something...:rolleyes:]

Stardy
11-25-2007, 02:03 PM

That there is the funniest thing I have ever read XD

Snow Fairy Sugar
12-01-2007, 07:31 AM
One random quote made by Milos, who keeps disappearing every now and then.

"Yes, Mario's old...but Neo's older, much older...Mario witnessed the death of dinosaurs, Neo witnessed the creation of them"

Like, made me laugh for a long long time. XD