PDA

View Full Version : The Television Trivia Thread

Hariken4
03-20-2004, 01:06 PM
Welcome to TT, Television Trivia! I'm your host Harison. In this trivia game, I will be asking questions about the Television Series. But this game will only be on when the Television Show is on KidsWB (not YTV, Cartoonnetwork, or any other channel. just KidsWB). I will ask a question every 5 minutes about what just happened on the day's episode. You will have to be watching the show to answer the questions. Points will also have a role here. There will be a list of members and their total points. Your points are permanent which means it doesn't start over on a new show so you could score 5 points one day and 3 on the next so you would have 8 total points. Also, if I'm not online (maybe I was somewhere else or busy, etc.) that day's trivia would be canceled. Only I can ask the questions, no one else, so there's no confusion. The trivia will officially open today when Pokemon starts at 9:00am if I'm online. So be sure to check it out!

Hariken4
03-20-2004, 03:28 PM
I'm gonna have people post here if they're going to play. You can play even if you don't post here but I want to know if anyone's gonna play before I start this.

Saya
03-26-2004, 01:23 PM
I guess I'll play.

Hariken4
03-28-2004, 01:01 AM
Okay, we'll start Monday at 4:00 or whenever it's on for you.