PDA

View Full Version : Nintendogs

Mitsuzo-kun
11-25-2007, 06:56 PM
"Official" thread for Nintendogs discussion. =]

You can list any dogs you have, and their names etc.

Even recommend dogs and such.

Alrighty...

I have three dogs. A male German Shepherd Dog named Bo-bo, a male Beagle named Felix, and a female Golden Retriever named Myra.

I used the German Shepherd for Disc Competitions. Man, he was really good! I tried my Beagle, and he sucked. I guess it's because Beagles have shorter legs. ;P

HorrorScope
11-25-2007, 07:05 PM
I guess I have to post here,

I have a male labrador called Pepsi and a female minituare schnauzer called Molly.

My dogs rule. =P

RonRaygunX3
11-25-2007, 08:42 PM
I have a lab named Jo Mama, a Shiba Inu named Reptard, and a poodle named Doggy Pants. The poodle learned every trick and one all of teh competitions :O

Mitsuzo-kun
11-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Jo Mama, lol. I use my Beagle for Agility competitions. =]

He seriously owns all the other contestants... >:D

smallz2011
11-27-2007, 11:26 PM
Well, my first dog was a Female Miniature Pinscher named Lucky, she was good at Agility contests. Now I have unlocked all of the houses and dogs and have too many to name, but here are the one's I remember: male Jack Russel named Spike, male Dalmation named Domino, female Shitzu named Dulce, male SIbereian Husky named Juneau, and a male Shetland Sheepdog named Buddy.

They all know all of the tricks but never go into contests.

Mitsuzo-kun
11-29-2007, 08:44 PM
My Beagle got on my nerves so I donated it to the Dog Hotel. ;P

I still have my German Shepherd. He owns in all contests now. I taught him all the tricks for the Obedience Trials in ten minutes. OWNED!