PDA

View Full Version : Rate my Team Please.

MirageMew2
11-25-2007, 11:59 PM
Yaaah, lately I've been EVing three new teams. Im still on the first one but Im trying to figure out if its a good team or not.

Here is my lineup for one team:

Infernape

Modest Natured

HP/163
ATK/118
DEF/95
SP.ATK/143
SP.DEF/93
SPEED/158

- Shadow Claw
- Close Combat
- Flame Wheel
- Punishment

Crobat

Lax Natured

ATK/60
DEF/55
SP.ATK/48
SP.DEF/49
SPEED/85

-Aerial Ace
-Fly
-Air Cutter
-Roost

Cloyster

Relaxed Natured

ATK/25
DEFENSE/37
SP.ATK/18
SP.DEF/11
SPEED/17

Tangrowth
Shuckle
Breloom.

Thats my team that Im workin on. If you need any other information such as stats, moveset, etc. then just ask and ill post it as well.

~Mew~

Fire Away
11-26-2007, 12:02 AM
You lack a strong special presence, assuming Infernape isn't the Nasty Plot variant. Switch out Cloyster for a special sweeper. Specs Salamence, Azelf, Porygon-Z, Gengar, etc.

Please post movesets, EVs and items. :D

MirageMew2
11-26-2007, 12:20 AM
You lack a strong special presence, assuming Infernape isn't the Nasty Plot variant. Switch out Cloyster for a special sweeper. Specs Salamence, Azelf, Porygon-Z, Gengar, etc.

Please post movesets, EVs and items. :D

Wellz, I know the team needs work but you have a point. I will edit the post with more information. Im planning on using Breloom as certain Sweeper but it will depend on what options I'll have.

~Mew

PaPeRpLaNe
11-26-2007, 12:21 AM
Wellz, I know the team needs work but you have a point. I will edit the post with more information. Im planning on using Breloom as certain Sweeper but it will depend on what options I'll have.

~Mew

Breloom can really only be used as a Physical Sweeper.
Besides, with Spore and Substitute, not to mention Focus Punch, it does a pretty good job.

MirageMew2
11-26-2007, 12:28 AM
Breloom can really only be used as a Physical Sweeper.
Besides, with Spore and Substitute, not to mention Focus Punch, it does a pretty good job.

Exactly. But if I use Focus Punch, it might mess up sometimes due to the fact that it can lose it's Focus. With that said, I thought about changing it with Sky Uppercut or Mach Punch, an attack which always strikes first.

~Mew

Fire Away
11-26-2007, 12:33 AM
Exactly. But if I use Focus Punch, it might mess up sometimes due to the fact that it can lose it's Focus. With that said, I thought about changing it with Sky Uppercut or Mach Punch, an attack which always strikes first.

~Mew

Not if you have a Substitute up. Also, when you Spore your opponent, they sleep, giving you time to set up a sub and begin Focusing.

MirageMew2
11-26-2007, 01:01 AM
Not if you have a Substitute up. Also, when you Spore your opponent, they sleep, giving you time to set up a sub and begin Focusing.

Oh wait, that is true.
Never thought of that!
Thx.

~Mew