PDA

View Full Version : Four Elements

King Zark
04-01-2005, 03:04 PM
History:
Four Elements was created since the beginning of time the Four Elements have been keeping peace between the elements so one element does not rule the world. The four Elements are Wind, Earth, Fire, and Water. Each element group had a leader and a co-leader is the leader ever died or failed to do his duty. Each group and series of powers like the earth group and move and earth fragments and same with the other elements. The overseer (Avatar) has mastered all four and he/she keeps peace between them all. Nowadays each group is assigned a pokemon that helps them to do whatever is needed to be done.

Four Elements Rules:
The rules are the same as they are in PE2K. Right now, this is NOT a war team. You must have at least 50 posts to join. In addition, I or the leader of the group you wish to join must accept you.

Four Elements Goal:
To rise above and win. Every so often, there will be contests within your group I will decide what it will be. It is going be one of these Fan Fiction, Pokemon, Trivia, Fan Art, Creative Writing, Net Battle, Scavenger Hunt (internet). You rank can increase if you do really good it is up to leader or me if you deserve it.

Ranking:
Leader of an element
Co-leader of an element
Master Guru
Champion Bender
Elite Bender
Experienced Bender
Beginner Bender

The Form
Name:
Net Battle name:
Name of Element:
Name of pokemon representing you and five others:
(If you decide to net battle)
(Wind is flying and earth is ground)

I will decide if you have the right to be a leader or co-leader.
You must choose a pokemon of your element.
Legendaries are only given to leaders.
Water-Kyogre
Fire-Entei
Wind-Rayquaza
Earth-Groudon

King Zark
04-01-2005, 03:04 PM
Members
================================================== =======
================================================== =============
Name:LT05
Net Battle name: (none)
E-mail/Messenger:
Name of Element: All
Name of pokemon representing you and five others: The four Legendaries
Water

L
CL

Fire
L
CL

Wind
L
CL

Earth
L
CL

================================================== ============
L and CL means Leader and co-leader.

Pierre25
04-02-2005, 01:20 AM
What is this thread for?

Matthew
04-02-2005, 06:16 AM
What is this thread for?

Wow.... what is your problem? Grow up a little.... you are acting like a n00b, and nobody is liking it. Read the rules of the forum to grow used to them... and actually read the thread before you ask what something is.... it is very annoying to type something over again when some kid is too lazy to read an intro...

This team is not going to be able to become a war team patel seeing as the set up for this season doesn't permit for 'walk-ins.' But if these team does do well as a non-war team, maybe next season it might work.... but for now, it seems fine as a fan club.

Good luck with your team patel! I won't join simply cause I don't want to waist space on the member list... lol. I'm never active in these 'non war' teams...