PDA

View Full Version : Metroid Prime Discussion

Underking
11-26-2007, 08:40 AM
I'm thinkin as im playin it right now is there many players of Metroid Prime now'a days i mean there's not many people that play it any more. I mean it has GREAT graphics (probebly the best ive seen for the ds) and the Gameplay is WaaaaaY cool and easy to use although im noob its the best game 'Ive Ever Played' and its fun as can get. Any way if u still play it this is an 'unofficial' place. Any way who do u usually use in multiplayer mode? I usually use Trace and i Snipe and (which is pretty noob of course but still) and my biggest enemy is Kanden's Alt Form (its so anoying)

And this place could also be used for Wi-Fi Games and Friend Codes.

EDIT: Whooops should be Metroid 'Prime' Hunters, sorry

Metagross Ex
11-27-2007, 10:52 PM
:silenced:I'm thinkin as im playin it right now is there many players of Metroid Prime now'a days i mean there's not many people that play it any more. I mean it has GREAT graphics (probebly the best ive seen for the ds) and the Gameplay is WaaaaaY cool and easy to use although im noob its the best game 'Ive Ever Played' and its fun as can get. Any way if u still play it this is an 'unofficial' place. Any way who do u usually use in multiplayer mode? I usually use Trace and i Snipe and (which is pretty noob of course but still) and my biggest enemy is Kanden's Alt Form (its so anoying)

And this place could also be used for Wi-Fi Games and Friend Codes.

I'll play you sometime tonight I use Kanden, but not the Stinglava a lot.

Freddy Fro
11-27-2007, 11:05 PM
I really do love Hunters to, although I'm not the best at it, my main is... Samus, Homing Rockets FTW! :D

Fro~

PS: The Title should be Metroid Prime Hunters Discussion, by the way :D